"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
"I need to finish every Pokemon game before the garbage slop that GameFreak keeps putting out-'
:nenebased:
"...that I'll buy anyways because I'm a sheep"
NOOOOO

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"I need to finish every Pokemon game before the garbage slop that GameFreak keeps putting out-'
:nenebased:
"...that I'll buy anyways because I'm a sheep"
NOOOOO
She always says something so based, then reminds us she's a woman almost instantly lmao

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Talking about how Pokemon rivals should bully children

"They're gonna eventually get bullied in their lives anyway, just bully them in the game too. Like if they can't handle the bullying just close the game ma- THANK YOU PICO! PICO RAID!" - Jelly
:whatastory:
"We need mean rivals back. I hope my next Pokemon rival tells me to kill myself." - Jelly

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Talking about how Pokemon rivals should bully children

"They're gonna eventually get bullied in their lives anyway, just bully them in the game too. Like if they can't handle the bullying just close the game ma- THANK YOU PICO! PICO RAID!" - Jelly
"We need mean rivals back. I hope my next Pokemon rival tells me to kill myself." - Jelly
I'm sad both that jelly and natsumi streams overlap and that I mentally can't watch both

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Shauntal's kinda bad..." - Chat
"TRUUUUUE" - Jelly
I haven't played B&W in years, she is cute. Like old Velma look.
Shauntel-pokemon-shauntel-34174127-600-449.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Do you say gamer words when drunk?" - Chat
"I say gamer words even when I'm not drunk." - Jelly
:jellySlurs::nenebased:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
"Don't you guys give her (Dizzy) money because she's pathetic? I do."

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly being a menace fucking with chat's Alexa, Google assistants, etc
1717407612034.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
IRyS: "Okay, I need to stop at 6 (JST)."
IRyS at 6:15: "Okay, I'll stop at 6:30. 6:30 is a good, even number."
IRyS at 6:35: "Last run, for real this time."
IRyS at 6:45: "You know what? My mom can wait."
IRyS at 6:50: "I'll send my mom a LINE to- oh, shoot, I went back in. Okay, after this run I'll send her a LINE."
IRyS at 6:57: *Texting her mom* "Ten... more... minutes... please."
IRyS at 7:04: Finally ends stream. Still hasn't beaten Mohg (though she got pretty close).

The times are a bit fudged because I wasn't paying that close attention to them, but it should be about right.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She said, "You should marry someone here for a green card."

Then Airi said "Yeah" and stopped midreply to her.
Well that would explain why her black company is so blatantly exploitive of her. They know she has no choice but to take it because of her illegal status. Just like any company that hires illegals. Wonder if her plan to quit this year is still on the table

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She said, "You should marry someone here for a green card."

Then Airi said "Yeah" and stopped midreply to her.
Can't Pippa adopt her? They do that with a lot of Koreans don't they?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"Do you say gamer words when drunk?" - Chat
"I say gamer words even when I'm not drunk." - Jelly
:jellySlurs::nenebased:
Damn timezones prevent me from watching most of her livestreams as they happen, but then I wake up and read quotes like these posted and know I have a fun vod to watch when I get home.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Build the wall!
To be fair she was likely either born here or smuggled here as a kid so it's not really her fault I hope she can get her papers sorted so she can quit that shithole

Koronesuki

X-Potato
To be fair she was likely either born here or smuggled here as a kid so it's not really her fault I hope she can get her papers sorted so she can quit that shithole
If she was born in the U.S.A. she wouldn't need a green card; she'd be a citizen whether her parents were citizens or not.

Didn't she mention coming to America as a small child? I remember a clip where she said that "elephant" was the only word she knew in English.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If she was born in the U.S.A. she wouldn't need a green card; she'd be a citizen whether her parents were citizens or not.

Didn't she mention coming to America as a small child? I remember a clip where she said that "elephant" was the only word she knew in English.
Oh right yeah

closedblas

I'd just chalk it up to Pippa confusing green card with citizenship.
IIRC she went to a UC and works for a CJ/Samsung subsidiary as manager-level. No way she's illegal, and probably already has PR (to qualify for UC residency requirements).
She probably doesn't want to naturalize into US citizenship because she'd have to give up Korean citizenship (too HAG to qualify for dual).

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Whatever the reason is, I will legitimately be super happy when she's able to quit that place, hopefully sooner rather than later. Thankfully, these days she seems a lot better at handling stress and claims she's not depressed, but I still remember when she had to take a break from streaming because the stress became too much last year. Hearing her struggling to keep everything in when she was talking to her chat after her collab during that time, along with hearing Shiina crying about it was fucking heart breaking, man.
:pippasadl:

Top Bottom