"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
How on earth did Tenma end up with the cutest microphone asset out of everyone in Phase?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Panko just confirmed that she is black

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
a dude has been SC holo girls (at least Ina, Fauna and Kronii) to have them say happy birthday to his daughter Iris, but wouldn't it be better if he were to, you know, spend that money on a present for his daughter. :chibiBrainDamage:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
a dude has been SC holo girls (at least Ina, Fauna and Kronii) to have them say happy birthday to his daughter Iris, but wouldn't it be better if he were to, you know, spend that money on a present for his daughter. :chibiBrainDamage:
Also IRyS and Bae, and I think Mumei too.

Anime Fan

Shiina currently singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" while fighting the ulcerated tree spirit, pretty fun.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe his daughter is a Hololive fan? Having them wish his daughter a happy birthday could be the coolest thing to her. Hard to know what else to think without knowing more about the daughter or father.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Maybe his daughter is a Hololive fan? Having them wish his daughter a happy birthday could be the coolest thing to her. Hard to know what else to think without knowing more about the daughter or father.
as far as the SCs go I don't think he has mentioned the daughter liking holo, and even if she does I don't think SC every holo girl is going to be an amazing present, so hopefully he gives her something else too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Schizo take
He is a troon selfnamed Iris who wants Holos to sing him HBD
Or just a wierd joke about Irys herself

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina: "When are you guys going to get tired of sneedposting?"
Chat: "never"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
as far as the SCs go I don't think he has mentioned the daughter liking holo, and even if she does I don't think SC every holo girl is going to be an amazing present, so hopefully he gives her something else too.
You have a very limited amount of characters for a superchat, maybe he couldn't fit it in?

On the other hand, the man presumably has managed to maintain a good enough relationship with a woman to have a child with her so he's not a total sped. Maybe he has at least some idea of what his daughter might be interested in?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
What I'm gathering from this Runie membership stream is that Runie is actually a streaming genius.
People who have been going since 2020 haven't thought of half these things.

e: The green screen video stuff I mean, not the more normal vtuber things she's on about now.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina got teleported by the Lucaria Iron Maiden and now she's completely confused as to why she's in a lava area

God's Strongest Dragoon

>makes the goal of getting Oleg summon for the stream
>finds out in the course of her adventure that she doesn't have enough FP to even summon him when she finally gets him
>gets to Lucaria Academy
>gets tricked by chat into fighting Abductor at the bottom of the water wheel to get teleported to Volcano Manor
>finally gets out of the shithole and finds a grace
>Name of the grace location? SEETHEwater River

Peak comedy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Who's this bitch and why is she getting a new model?:mutt:

JFC I think they got bigger:koboharam:
Screenshot-2024-03-24-214459.png

Atleast the rigging is miles better than Matara's. If they were as bouncy as hers are they'd probably bounce into her face.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Bae's bootleg computer build just obliterated her internet I am cackling rn

____

AND SHE'S BACK BUT VOLUME TOO HIGH OUCH MY EARS

____

Man this bootleg PC bit might be one of my favorite things so far this year. The cut to the ad for the real PC and then immediately going back to her scuffed MS paint drawing is just great

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Spoiler from Moom members stream regarding EN and ID:
They get a bonus 'make-up' 3d live because they were locked out from doing them for so long.
Fucking Based Cover. Nice.

Bae keeps slamming her desk when laughing and it kills the stream whenever she does it.
:ponrys:

Bae's bootleg computer build just obliterated her internet I am cackling rn
She did it earlier in the stream, too. When she slams her desk, it somehow fucks up her computer.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Nasa is doing something Star Wars related. Possibly a watchalong.

Top Bottom