"I draw and poop every day to live"Pako

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Very relatable rat. Yuuki Aoi is so damn blessed. I don't know who at Cover planned this but they deserve a raise.
43967822.png

:irysisadork::irysisadork::irysisadork:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Aoi yuuki of all people, Yagoo pulling his miracles and slamming his dick against the nijis

Horo7618

No one in particular

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
BAE DAKIMAKURA LETSGOOOOOO

wait bae dakimakura?? :confusedFap:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Very relatable rat. Yuuki Aoi is so damn blessed. I don't know who at Cover planned this but they deserve a raise.
43967822.png

:irysisadork::irysisadork::irysisadork:

This is a daki that is both hot and cute! A daki I can buy and perhaps not immediately be flagged as a degeneRAT.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Normally I wouldn’t get Bae merch, but hand-signing everything might get a sale out of me. I gave her a sub the first febaery just out of respect for the grind, and I might get this for the same reason.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My oshi: handsigns all her fucking merch sets with no limited edition.

Your oshi: doesn't even fucking stream.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
God those group vocal segments always bitch slap me for a second. Ina's did too. Rat really doing her all and it shows.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This is a daki that is both hot and cute! A daki I can buy and perhaps not immediately be flagged as a degeneRAT.
All dakis are degen.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That last song was amazing. Bae is the fucking heart of holoEN. Gambare you zoomer rat :sanasmile:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Everyone's voices joining in for the finale there got me hard. Rat worked hard for this and it was fantastic.

You could tell how special this was for her. I know she was unsure of it but I wanna believe she'll make it to the next February 29th :pomuLove:

akaaoi

Negzana

All dakis are degen.
The only thing more disgusting than a Daki is a boob/butt mousepad. I would never get a Daki, not for anyone.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Well shit, she is a legit idol besides the dancing. Goddamn I'll kneel to rat girl, no bs. It was a great 3d live.

God's Strongest Dragoon

All dakis are degen.
Eh, could be worse. When I went to college, I saw an art student carrying a ceramic penguin around everywhere, even to the dining hall. Even when eating his food, he'd be huddled up against the ceramic penguin while trying to scoop food into his mouth. If he had a dakimakura, he might have attracted weeb friends or people willing to chat with him because they'd think he's just being goofy instead of being a literal lunatic.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Ah yes, perhaps the worst stream yet

But the merch bundles are so cost effective!
I swear if Kaela has a daki for her anniversary or Pemaloe day merch I, well I'll buy it, but it's not gonna happen and I'm willing to make that bet.

Top Bottom