"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
JEVUrts.png

psst @superduper, you're on YouTube right now, not tumblr.

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Have the troons got to her yet? I've seen a few posts while dumpster diving on reddit wondering about her ~pronouns and referring to her as him.

CLIPTAX

No

That's just fucking redditspeak just because she's ace doesn't mean she's a tranny

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Nintendo shit breaking is delaying the Bae-Hajime collab.
:yagoocry:

Stunned But Dumb

Man, no one else in the game tilts Kuroa like Juri does.

Edit: Yeah she got pretty upset at today's session. A winstreak and her chat cheered her up, but she ended up getting cooked by a Ken in the end anyway. She was down, but it happens to the best of us

Last edited:

Negzana

Aki's 3D lives are always on another level

Stunned But Dumb

The energy in this segment has been top tier

frz

The guest segments were all free styling right

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This isn't just a live with a theme or quick story, this woman really created an entire original musical. She is genuinely one of the most talented people in the vtuber industry.

Edit: Just did a quick search and it's not completely original but based on the Town Musicians of Bremen, one of the fairy tales by the Brothers Grimm. But the compositions she did for this were original and felt like it took a life of its own.

The cover song segments have been amazing too and I'm glad she's using her Blue Journey outfit for them. They feel like they're meant to compliment the musical.

Last edited:

Negzana

I don't consider her necessary the hottest holo (Lui), but Aki definitely is the most beautiful for me.

frz

I don't consider her necessary the hottest holo (Lui), but Aki definitely is the most beautiful for me.
putting lui over choco :shiinastare:

Negzana

putting lui over chocho :shiinastare:
Matter of taste. Objectively Choco is hot but Lui's conservative outfit, the way she wears her jacket, her legs, and hag wheezes drives me absolutely insane. Lui's also less intentionally sexy, she is just pure sexy hag energy passively.

frz

agree to disagree
Im now converted after that Ifuudoudou performance
Btw as someone who came here for polka, did I got scammed

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aki talking to her oshi Okayu will always be wholesome :sanasmile:

agree to disagree
Im now converted after that Ifuudoudou performance
Btw as someone who came here for polka, did I got scammed
I figured from the trailer that she was always meant to be the storyteller. It's the perfect role for her.

Negzana

Aki talking to her oshi Okayu will always be wholesome :sanasmile:

I figured from the trailer that she was always meant to be the storyteller. It's the perfect role for her.
Didn't Okayu come after Aki? Can someone's kohai be their oshi? Does that happen?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Didn't Okayu come after Aki? Can someone's kohai be their oshi? Does that happen?
It's definitely not something that happens often but it's not impossible. Aki said a while ago that Okayu's her oshi because she loves her voice and her singing was inspirational to her. They collabed for the first time a few months ago and Aki was adorably nervous about it.

Negzana

Bought Aki's limited merch. RIP my wallet. It will be coming August. I have 1 month to recoup my losses in preparation for Holofes.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I regret to inform you that Anya too has succumb to the tiktok cat meme.

Negzana

Ela was apparently scammed a lot which is why she lives with her parents.

I wonder how she managed to become president of an esports company, irregardless I call dibs on protecting her

Top Bottom