"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Saya saying pitbulls have something in their dna that just makes them snap and get violent. Just like their owners, I see :smugpipi:
8vn8i7k8mxo21.webp

Negzana

Watching Lui play the beauty contests in DQVI (Stalling to fight the final boss I see) when I hear Shiori blabbering about Santa Claus and Sephiroth

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
After watching the full concert, they all did good but Serina and Mariya killed it.

VTuberThrow

I like Shiina but I am surprised she's one of the highest subbed PC members. What did she do that make her skyrocket in popularity? Would have assumed Panko would be the most popular if anything
If I remember correctly she started growing pretty quickly after Pippa raided her after Pippa's feet reveal stream ended. Shiina is also pretty multi-talented and doesn't mind the degen side of stuff either which helps maintain a pretty wide audience imo.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Salome is always a joy to watch even if I can't understand her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isa geeking out on project diva gives me immense joy

I fucking love vocaloid

UberSoldat

Kuro's currently showing his childhood Roblox profile, dude doesn't even give a shit about opsec anymore

Also, 50000 SUBS?! How much does this guy even owe?

I Wanna Die

Kuro's currently showing his childhood Roblox profile, dude doesn't even give a shit about opsec anymore

Also, 50000 SUBS?! How much does this guy even owe?
300k+ supposedly

UberSoldat

300k+ supposedly
5*50000 = 250,000. Assuming this is supposed to be USD, coupled with the Twitch cut (does Vshojo take cuts too?), that doesn't cover it

I Wanna Die

5*50000 = 250,000. Assuming this is supposed to be USD, coupled with the Twitch cut (does Vshojo take cuts too?), that doesn't cover it
Don't partners get a 70/30 split? If so that's $3.50 per sub, and that story I've always heard about Vshojo is members get all subs/donos and Vshojo takes either 100% or a Niji tier split for merch sales and a share of any sponsorships.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lia just read this (archive) out on the Twitter space and is now forcing Airi to read it since she missed it.

image.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Don't partners get a 70/30 split? If so that's $3.50 per sub, and that story I've always heard about Vshojo is members get all subs/donos and Vshojo takes either 100% or a Niji tier split for merch sales and a share of any sponsorships.
Twitch gives a 50/50 split for Partners. Twitch gives people that qualify for "Partner Plus" a 70/30 split but that's only up to the first $100k each year (first $100k of net subscription revenue, so it excludes stuff like bits). To qualify for the "Partner Plus" program, you need to have 350 recurring paid subs (not gift subs) for 3 consecutive months.

If he does have Partner Plus with Twitch and assuming he hasn't touched a part of his "first $100k for the year", that means the first 20,000 subs of his subathon will push him past that limit and he'll get a 70% cut on that first 100k, so he'll get 70k. The next 30k subs would be a split of 50% and will push down his cut to 75k from that. So with a 50k subathon, he's looking at $145k altogther if he hits his subathon goal.

So if he really does owe ~$300k in taxes, I wouldn't be surprised this colossal moron doesn't understand that his twitch cut only applies to the first $100k. If his goal was to get $250k, then his subathon goal should have been 92,000 subs. Again, this is assuming that Vshojo takes a 0% cut for subs.

Last edited:

kingcaid

This ALU twitter space is going to end me.
E: Uruka really knows what Phase fans want from their goodbye "kiss" :smugpipi:

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Twitch gives a 50/50 split for Partners. Twitch gives people that qualify for "Partner Plus" a 70/30 split but that's only up to the first $100k each year (first $100k of net subscription revenue, so it excludes stuff like bits). To qualify for the "Partner Plus" program, you need to have 350 recurring paid subs (not gift subs) for 3 consecutive months.

If he does have Partner Plus with Twitch and assuming he hasn't touched a part of his "first $100k for the year", that means the first 20,000 subs of his subathon will push him past that limit and he'll get a 70% cut on that first 100k, so he'll get 70k. The next 30k subs would be a split of 50% and will push down his cut to 75k from that. So with a 50k subathon, he's looking at $145k altogther if he hits his subathon goal.

So if he really does owe ~$300k in taxes, I wouldn't be surprised this colossal moron doesn't understand that his twitch cut only applies to the first $100k.
I didn't realize the 70/30 split had a cap. I don't watch Kuro and from what I've seen he's a retard so this wouldn't surprise me but at the same time I assume Vshojo had helped set this all up so it's likely he's already paid off a good chunk of it and this is to pay off what's left over.

Because if that's not the case then holy fuck what was the point of this dude joining Vshojo if they aren't helping to solve all this when he claimed it was one of the reasons he joined in the first place? It's not like he collabs with the rest more than like once a month, and then that's only for the really big events they do. Gunrun got himself a real sucker if so, would actually respect the dude.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Remilia is doing Karaoke.

UberSoldat

Kuro playing Jackbox with viewers, this can only go so well.................

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Kuro playing Jackbox with viewers, this can only go so well.................
He's going to get One Guy'd live on-stream for the 99th time?

Or one of us will call him a homosexual and a retard.

@Slutpuppies look away.

Negzana

No wonder Lui lost hard to the final boss. Aside for being underleveled she hasn't done much job mastery at all. I usually had a dozen jobs mastered for each character once I reached the final boss

Negzana

She finally beat him. Took a while (10 hours), she had to grind some more, but she did it. Next episode will be Nokturnus, one of the hardest Superbosses in the series. Then (probably after holofes tbh) she will begin VII

Top Bottom