"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I DID IT AND IT WENT WELL LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm proud of you. Now go ask Kirsche :annoyedpippa:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Sleepy Mozzu is really cute, she's such a dork lol

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie has spent a nice chunk of her current memberstream dunking on people who jump on the bandwagons, like all the shark-themed vtubers who mysteriously appeared after Gura exploded in popularity.

And then she said that's the reason why she doesn't play popular, good games if other holomems have already started streaming them... Because it would feel as if she's "taking their thing from them"... Guys, I think my oshi might be retarded.
:inatiredl:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Mozzu's voice is dying, after over 20 hours of streaming. Rest woman, your throat will literally be dead by the time you finally sleep... :pippasadl:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu's voice is dying, after over 20 hours of streaming. Rest woman, your throat will literally be dead by the time you finally sleep... :pippasadl:
Taking bets on whether she falls asleep during this "30 minute" break.
Edit: She's alive!

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Taking bets on whether she falls asleep during this "30 minute" break.
Well, she's awake. However her voice is still rough :pippasadl:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She sounds so tired and hoarse. Is this how saviorfags are born? I have a strong urge to give her some chamomile tea with honey and tuck her in for a nice long nap :shiinastare:

httn

Hag enthusiast
She sounds so tired and hoarse. Is this how saviorfags are born? I have a strong urge to give her some chamomile tea with honey and tuck her in for a nice long nap :shiinastare:
It's already terminal, soon you will be posting how she is a "good girl" and making mozzu meat effigies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's already terminal, soon you will be posting how she is a "good girl" and making mozzu meat effigies.
No need, Mozu's meaty enough already :architect:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hearing Erika this emotional hurts, man... I really hope whatever she does next in life is wonderful for her.

Bronze

Hearing Erika this emotional hurts, man... I really hope whatever she does next in life is wonderful for her.
At the very least, it seems they, especially Cheri, hated their time there, so she's out of that hell after today. Easy for me to say i know, but BTS stuff really sounds horrible from what we gathered

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
At the very least, it seems they, especially Cheri, hated their time there, so she's out of that hell after today. Easy for me to say i know, but BTS stuff really sounds horrible from what we gathered
Exactly. In the end, I just want the chuubas I like to be happy. If her graduating is what was best for her, then while I will miss her; I have to respect her decision. Gotta send her off with a smile.

edit: Goodbye, Erika. I'll cherish the memories, and miss you dearly. Have a wonderful future. I'll do my best to keep my end of the happiness promise, you better as well.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Well, Erika's stream ended; she did a REALLY good job trying to convince me that she's not going to reincarnate with the rest of the Vreverie girls once it implodes.
Today, women tears not good :ameraintear:

Bronze

Well, Erika's stream ended; she did a REALLY good job trying to convince me that she's not going to reincarnate with the rest of the Vreverie girls once it implodes.
Today, women tears not good :ameraintear:
Wait really? Afaik, this is her alt. Probably at least because we thought it was Lilrya but she appeared to be someone else. No content to compare yet

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Wait really? Afaik, this is her alt. Probably at least because we thought it was Lilrya but she appeared to be someone else. No content to compare yet
Just that she was genuinely sad and grateful in the stream. It wasn't a "you never know, we may see each other again" kind of graduation stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ollie has spent a nice chunk of her current memberstream dunking on people who jump on the bandwagons, like all the shark-themed vtubers who mysteriously appeared after Gura exploded in popularity.

And then she said that's the reason why she doesn't play popular, good games if other holomems have already started streaming them... Because it would feel as if she's "taking their thing from them"... Guys, I think my oshi might be retarded.
:inatiredl:
She's the type of person to play the off-meta shitty character in a fighting game because if she doesn't do well, she can say "oh, I wasn't playing meta" and if she does do well, she can feel extra excited.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
White hole station chances officially 0

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
TFW you'll never have an Italian Red Panda maid feed you coffee and pie IRL. :fishmandispair:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
TFW you'll never have an Italian Red Panda maid feed you coffee and pie IRL. :fishmandispair:
Oh shit I just realized we are close to the onslaught of cheesy parasocial Valentine's voicepacks and ASMRs

Bronze

Oh shit I just realized we are close to the onslaught of cheesy parasocial Valentine's voicepacks and ASMRs
And Runie's Valentines day karaoke. Christmas one had really interesting variations of songs so it was a breath of fresh air among a dozen karaoke with same songs. And its free(hopefully)

Top Bottom