"Get with the times. We don't - we don't like real women anymore. 'What do you mean, these virtual women go online and make money while I have to spend 3 hours putting my makeup on' Yup. Get over it, whore. Your days are over. Your womb is drying up. My womb is eternal. hahaHAHA"Shondo

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I fucking got lost on the pippathread but I'll post it here anyways

Muyu is rocking that bleached purin color today

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doggos once again proving their seisoness.....

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Negzana

It's not a yab. Hexa isn't unicorn friendly.
Tell that to John

Also wow, they haven't even finished predictions yet and have reached 47k views.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

Posted in the wrong thread so i will repost here.

Gay momento. I really feel like advent is such a good add up to holo en. Biboo is simply the smily one that everyone can get along with without forcing it. Nerissa is just a big fangirl and seems really supportive of the other members. She looks like the girl everyone can rely to. Fuwamoco are just ready to destroy every bridge and i really think other holo members will look up to them. Shiori is.. Shiori but i love her that way.
Fuwamoco feels like perfect representation of what Hololive is, to an outsider at least. They have the potential to become huge imo

I decide to tune into Hexa just in time to hear her dad roast her and boyfriend yab at the same time.
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if one voice suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
by all means, let her dad keep roasting her, it's good content

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Anyone got any clips? Any clips ya got??
It literally just happened. Also it's not even worth clipping because Hexa has talked about dating many times.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It literally just happened. Also it's not even worth clipping because Hexa has talked about dating many times.
But the roast

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
But the roast

It was essentially something among the lines of Hexa asking her father what she hated, he said one of her boyfriends, Hexa agreed after brief silence and moved on

Not like we didn't already know this, but it's good content for bullying if clipped

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It was essentially something among the lines of Hexa asking her father what she hated, he said one of her boyfriends, Hexa agreed after brief silence and moved on

Not like we didn't already know this, but it's good content for bullying if clipped
He said something like "When your boyfriend agrees with me."

Bronze

Not to numberfag, but outfit reveal having twice the ccv of pomu announcement hurt me a little bit. Maybe the difference was always there and i've only noticed now.

Negativity aside, Mococo is pretty cute in this outfit. loved it.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

right, that's it, still able to be used for bullying when her Dad is brought up

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How the fuck did Nerissa end up more conservatively dressed than fucking Mococo :kroniiphone:

Ensok

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not to numberfag, but outfit reveal having twice the ccv of pomu announcement hurt me a little bit. Maybe the difference was always there and i've only noticed now.

Negativity aside, Mococo is pretty cute in this outfit. loved it.
Mid morning on a work day vs prime time going into the weekend. That alone will cause a massive number difference.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
But the roast

The degree of the roast was likely overstated if this is normal for her (I am not a regular consumer of Hexa content) but it was very jarring to start the stream, hear her dad kek about her boyfriend, and then listen to awkward silence. I'm starting to like this ridiculous green woman.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom