The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

httn

Hag enthusiast
Lisa is laptop streaming, she has none of her stream assets and an xbox live tier microphone. SOVL

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Of course it's twisted wonderland

I just don't remember who in the Disney verse were these guys based on
Her current obsession is Jamil, who is supposed to be Jafar from Aladdin. I think the blue haired one on the top is Hades from Hercules.

Awoogers

Her current obsession is Jamil, who is supposed to be Jafar from Aladdin. I think the blue haired one on the top is Hades from Hercules.
Yeah I think Jamil is supposed to be Jafar but I didnt know that they added hades on the game

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii may have, quite possibly, gotten her bush lasered off at one point in time. :BijouBijou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie eats a lamp

Leads to a discussion on her sadgirling

:pochiidontlikeit:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Rie eats a lamp

Leads to a discussion on her sadgirling

:pochiidontlikeit:
Watch her get hospitalized for hypernatremia for eating a rock that comes from Pakistan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Erina mentioned the last time she played league was when Heart of Gold was in it

This was removed in 2013
@Titanosaurus
@John Vtuber👁️

Looks like your secret hag has been identified

:kroniidrinking:

Last edited:

Awoogers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Erina was bullied to death after that revelation.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Good old Nintendo online. Been trying to race against IRyS in Mario Kart for 3 hours with no luck...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Erina mentioned the last time she played league was when Heart of Gold was in it

This was removed in 2013
@Titanosaurus
@John Vtuber👁️

Did she mention how old she was then? Because if she was an early teen that'd still peg her in her early 20's. I still think she's one of the younger in Phase and someone else is the secret Hag Prime.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did she mention how old she was then? Because if she was an early teen that'd still peg her in her early 20's. I still think she's one of the younger in Phase and someone else is the secret Hag Prime.
She didn't really come clean but the reaction was pretty amusing as it was a reaction that lined up more with a YAB on screen than say if she was young. Ember also mentioned playing League in Season 1 (which was 2010), however she has had an in joke that she is around 30 or in her early thirties. Its of course possible that Erina was leaning into the bit, but her thing has been the "zoomer" of Phase which seems kind of off if we are going from a minimum 26/27 year old range.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sakana's most competent autistic is trying to defeat Knight Artorias with nudity and an Ultra Great Sword.

This was removed in 2013
@Titanosaurus
@John Vtuber👁️

damn thats 2012
Erina was bullied to death after that revelation.

She didn't really come clean but the reaction was pretty amusing as it was a reaction that lined up more with a YAB on screen than say if she was young. Ember also mentioned playing League in Season 1 (which was 2010), however she has had an in joke that she is around 30 or in her early thirties. Its of course possible that Erina was leaning into the bit, but her thing has been the "zoomer" of Phase which seems kind of off if we are going from a minimum 26/27 year old range.
Secret hag is Michiru.

My source is having her as my oshii.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Good old Nintendo online. Been trying to race against IRyS in Mario Kart for 3 hours with no luck...
It doesn't help when some people stay in, or rejoin repeatedly. I was under the impression that etiquette was to get in once, then stop trying after that. One douche even superchatted, "I got to race against you 4 times!"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"If loving hags is a crime then lock me up for life."- Clio Aite

Negzana

Who is that dancing with Iofi, Aqua, and Pekora? I don't recognize her

Top Bottom