"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So Shiori's parents made her go to confession once so she just trauma dumped on the priest.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So Shiori's parents made her go to confession once so she just trauma dumped on the priest.
God I should've done that the last time I've gone to the church

It would be funny

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Getting some quality salt from Bae now.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Calli: "I'm gonna get a big surgery done in the next half a year or so..."

It's official boys, she's getting the breast reduction :depressedtako::gunpeko:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Calli: "I'm gonna get a big surgery done in the next half a year or so..."

It's official boys, she's getting the breast reduction :depressedtako::gunpeko:
nah she's trooning out to join vshitshow. :BijouBijou:
also fuwawa almost said fuck earlier so she will probably be the first of the twins to swear. :ironmousekek:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Watchman DOWN!
Bae had a SICK fury parry with 5HP left to stay in it's face, secure an extra pulse, and bring it down.

EDIT: IRyS talking about Project Hope ending. The more I hear her thoughts about the whole thing, the more I believe that rrat about COVER not wanting her to go somewhere else and just debuting her.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri and Ophelia of Vreverie are both in Ollie's chat. Ophelia said she's never played BG3 and I don't think Cheri has played either. Ophelia has mentioned she'd be down for a group playthrough with Ollie.

EDIT: Right as Ollie reaches Shadowheart:
Lae'zal tells her to forget Shadowheart and move along
Ollie: "Fuck you, I want more bitches"

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Dizzy is being a girlfailureboss, being bullied with money. Her Canadian apartment is so retarded, that she has two light switches she needs to throw closed to turn on a lamp in her streaming room.

So much for her playing this Poland Ball game.

I feel bad for her. She just moved, cooked a turkey for fake thanksgiving, her membership art just fell through and she broke down and admitted that she thought her game choices for the week were pandering. Add to that game crashes and a technical issue that fucks up her notifications sometimes when she’s playing.

She’s clearly very frustrated right now.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS seems to be going full fujo tonight; talking about the KawoShin voice actors doing a radio show thing together talking about their characters, and she’s imagining them as the characters, and then she did some sort of creepy oji-san type laugh without even realizing it…
I am half expecting a Namirin stream soon, and if her brain continues to be this rotten…I am afraid.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Watching Bae, didn't know what to expect, she has a good grasp of the basic mechanics.
"Summons? I'm not a noob."
Based Rat.
She's mostly too impatient is the big issue
Could be worse for a first Souls game, though. Especially jumping straight to a post-Bloodborne inspired one.

Honestly, never expected her to get into these kind of games to begin with. Proud of her for challenging herself and going out of her comfort zone. Before, she would not even entertain the idea of playing a game like this because she knew she would be bad at it.

IRyS seems to be going full fujo tonight; talking about the KawoShin voice actors doing a radio show thing together talking about their characters, and she’s imagining them as the characters, and then she did some sort of creepy oji-san type laugh without even realizing it…
I am half expecting a Namirin stream soon, and if her brain continues to be this rotten…I am afraid.
She's definitely out of it, like she said. Honestly, I wouldn't be mad if she skipped this month for Namirin, again. I'd rather she focus on IRyS for now since she is freshly back.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the rest of advent joined fuwamoco to help them solve a kids game puzzle. :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

As expected, Ollie is simping for her companions in BG3, specifically Astarion and Gale.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Making a note for the quote rotation, roughly 4:31-ish in the IRyS stream chat tells her that the smaller fruits are heavier. She asks if that's true, then when she believes chat, she asks if it's like that in real life too.
Edit: Oh, it was 4:30, I kept looking later when I just had to go back one minute:
The actual quote: "Really? Smaller fruits are heavier? That makes no sense...No, I haven't noticed. Are you serious? ...Wait, is that how it is in real life too? No, right? No, right?! No way! No way, I'm gonna have, like, a brain explosion if that's true. No, it's just the game, right?"

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sora playing Yoshi's Island again, got to the final Mid-Boss just now so I think she'll be able to finish the whole game within an hour or two.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Suika game should be regulated on a federal level

Just like tuberculosis we are so back
-rin penrose

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ember's camping stream has been delayed for ISP reasons.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Top Bottom