"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Had to stop watching the stream for about an hour, but damn, I could listen to Lumi and Airi talk about nostalgic shit for hours.
:BijouBijou:

Also, sounds like they want to do this again some time. Hopefully they'll make plans for it.

Salado

I'm surprised in a good way about how good the chemistry between this two retards is. And Lumi is a bigger weeb than I thought.

closedblas

I'm guessing what happened in phase discord
Airi: "Anyone want to shit on them kids for 2 hours tonight?"

Helkar

I'm surprised in a good way about how good the chemistry between this two retards is.
I've yet to see a collab partner have bad chemistry with Airi tbh, the ponwolf just matches people's wavelengths extremely well.

Also, watching the Runie handcam VOD and damn her nervousness is so cute.

Salado

I've yet to see a collab partner have bad chemistry with Airi tbh, the ponwolf just matches people's wavelengths extremely well.
Of course, she's a sweetheart! I don't mean bad chemistry, just people who just don't click. I can't imagine a Pippa-Erina collab for example.

Also, watching the Runie handcam VOD and damn her nervousness is so cute.
She was terrified at the start!

Helkar

I can't imagine a Pippa-Erina collab for example.
A yapping collab - yeah i get it, these two just seem too different to find mutual topics to yap about. Gaming collab tho, i can see working out, Erina's a lil' freak after all.

She was terrified at the start!
Not sure why she was so nervous, considering she used to fleshstream at one point IIRC, but it was very endearing.
Honestly, first getting into Phase and watching VODs of Euphoria debuts(end of january/beginning of february) i kinda didn't expect that Runie would end up being the top dog of the gen.

Salado

A yapping collab - yeah i get it, these two just seem too different to find mutual topics to yap about. Gaming collab tho, i can see working out, Erina's a lil' freak after all.

Not sure why she was so nervous, considering she used to fleshstream at one point IIRC, but it was very endearing.
Honestly, first getting into Phase and watching VODs of Euphoria debuts(end of january/beginning of february) i kinda didn't expect that Runie would end up being the top dog of the gen.
I expected Purin Muyu to dominate but Runie has put a metric ton of effort (and streams consistently) and it shows.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Aside from being happy to see Muyu and Saya back, Runie was the one that caught my attention the most. I have definitely been impressed at how much effort she puts into her creative ideas and how well they work out. You can tell she puts a lot of work into her streams. She definitely knows how to put on a good show.

I was actually a bit iffy about Eimi at first. Wasn't sure what to make of her, but since then, she's proven to be a ton of fun and hilarious.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom