"You broke-ass bitch, just buy more money!"Axel Syrios
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Hanamori natsumi has encountered something truly indecipherable the Scottish accent

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Hanamori natsumi has encountered something truly indecipherable the Scottish accent
The actual realization she has no fucking idea what they're saying playing out on her face was kino.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
2024-10-08_04_34_28-7_Still_Wakes_the_Deep1Chillstream_-_YouTube_-_Brave.png

It's beautiful in a weird way

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Helkar

I'm really glad Clara seems to be thoroughly enjoying the handcam.
These italian-ass hand movements are supremely-entertaining to watch.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm really glad Clara seems to be thoroughly enjoying the handcam.
These italian-ass hand movements are supremely-entertaining to watch.
I really want Clara and Panko to have an Italian stream; she needs to reconnect with her inner pasta.

Helkar

I really want Clara and Panko to have an Italian stream; she needs to reconnect with her inner pasta.
I don't think she knows the language, does she?
I remember that her last name is italian, but her third language(or second if we go by order of learning) is french.

e: she's now doing seggsy finger dancing. Bless this woman, and thanks to the Fish for allowing her extreme retardation to shine over a wider audience.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

ID girls are currently playing The Forest. Somehow, the enemies in the game are likely in far more danger than the girls are. Also, they brought their own zombie, hehe.

Top Bottom