"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Since IRySoDogShit didn't even look at zombies I hope Biboo does. :annoyedpippa:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is learning about sriracha vending machines

Tako spice tolerance poll: :takoesl:
ina_spicy.JPG

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Chat immediately telling Bae to not take the master key :BijouBijou: fucking Yamanbas worse than IRySTocrats :annoyedpippa:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Stop telling her how to play idiots :laplusgun:

God's Strongest Dragoon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Spooked But Lobotomized

Ina is, of course, just doing her job..

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
> Dexterity is easier for beginners
damn Bae's build is not going to look good if she listens to her chat. :gloomiLaugh:

Spooked But Lobotomized

nah that's genshit

I'm giving it to Souls fans because they've been doing this for well over a decade while Genshin's not been around for half as long. I straight up started avoided soulsborne let's plays back in the day because how annoying commenters would be and how the players tended to buckle to them.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm giving it to Souls fans because they've been doing this for well over a decade while Genshin's not been around for half as long. I straight up started avoided soulsborne let's plays back in the day because how annoying commenters would be and how the players tended to buckle to them.
I feel like genshit is worse because you have to deal with backseating, minmax autists, coomers, retards unironically using twitch lingo, kids, chinks and people expecting you to whale, for DS you only get backseating and minmax autists.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel like genshit is worse because you have to deal with backseating, minmax autists, coomers, retards unironically using twitch lingo, kids, chinks and people expecting you to whale, for DS you only get backseating and minmax autists.
o yah

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
That's just your standard gacha game audience with added western tumblr brainrot and gay shipping wars injected into it. It's always been this way.

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Dexterity is easier for beginners
damn Bae's build is not going to look good if she listens to her chat. :gloomiLaugh:
It's wild how people keep claiming Dex is ez mode because of bleed. I swapped over to STR/FTH and realized that STR is the actual baby mode. Who cares about bleed when you hit the boss for 1/5th of its HP.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Welp, time for her to get invaded.
:BijouBijou:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dex is only easier than Str if you go hard into abusing bleed or invest so much you can just shove a buff on your sword and R1 R1 everything to death

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dex is only easier than Str if you go hard into abusing bleed or invest so much you can just shove a buff on your sword and R1 R1 everything to death
do you trust women to learn to be patient and dodge? :gloomiLaugh: most vtubers should focus on strength because they don't learn:pippasquish:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Str is more beginner-friendly because it's easier to stagger enemies with it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
do you trust women to learn to be patient and dodge? :gloomiLaugh: most vtubers should focus on strength because they don't learn:pippasquish:
True scrub dexfags dont even dodge they just stack havels to R1 R1 R1

Top Bottom