"Nobody makes me bleed my blood without my consent"Ouro Kronii

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Latest Airi ESL: "aloe vera" -> "ah-low-eh vera"

JusticeDog

Also noone pointed this out but hajime actually looks tall in this line up and she has boobs too.
She has more boobs than Ao (not that that's hard to beat) :smugpipi:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Non-news, but Ami is so talented. This whole setlist has been a trip down memory lane:
ami.jpg

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Miori's 4.0 isn't just the model, but practically everything including the overlays:
6.jpg
She spent an absurd amount of money on this, for sure (but I bet she still won't raise her rates for mixing)

E: the phallic hoodie from the silhouette:
7.jpg
Neat, more menhera toggles:
8.jpg
No playback, so I don't have screenshots, but there's seriously a lot of outfit, hairstyle and accessory variations, she really went all out.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The music in the AmeSame stream really emphasizes the wistfulness. Really well chosen.

Jacks Wasted Life

Ame gave streaming advice to Gura, and helped her in the early days of EN. Reverse of what I expected, but not that surprising.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Ame gave streaming advice to Gura, and helped her in the early days of EN. Reverse of what I expected, but not that surprising.
Isn't Ame one of the most senior streamers in HoloEN in general? Her Twitch was created in 2014 and her Youtube channel in 2010. Gura is pretty young and really didn't stream much as Senzawa, right?

Jacks Wasted Life

Isn't Ame one of the most senior streamers in HoloEN in general? Her Twitch was created in 2014 and her Youtube channel in 2010. Gura is pretty young and really didn't stream much as Senzawa, right?
Hard to say after the purge, but I know of way more of Gura's PL than Ame's. Maybe Ame was better at DFE.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Hard to say after the purge, but I know of way more of Gura's PL than Ame's. Maybe Ame was better at DFE.
Ame really fucked up any stat tracking sites by changing the name of all her shit. Gura just deleted her channel contents.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ame really fucked up any stat tracking sites by changing the name of all her shit. Gura just deleted her channel contents.
She also deleted her old Twitter account, which I'm pretty sure was followed by Senzawa. If you notice her current sachi account was created in 2021.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ame has almost met her $145k goal for ocean conservancy within 20 minutes of starting stream, holy shit.

2 minute later edit - she smashed it and is still going

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Ame has almost met her $145k goal for ocean conservancy within 20 minutes of starting stream, holy shit.
Someone donated 40k. Apparently, the same person that also donated 30K in the first charity stream Ame did.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is this the bit where Awoogers tries to tell us that some flips are better than others, when no-one else but other flips will be able to understand the difference?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is this the bit where Awoogers tries to tell us that some flips are better than others, when no-one else but other flips will be able to understand the difference?
No flips are worse of all I just don't like bisaya because they speak the same dialect as me

Well not muyu she's endearing

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Males on Ame's stream! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
That Uyu seahorse is fly as fuck lol

RiverBear

>Stars seahorses are segregated on their own tank in the corner of the hallway

What does Ame mean by this

The Chink

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif - 2024-09-29T003628.482.jpg

I love this lol.

I think we know who this modeller's oshi is.
foto_no_exif - 2024-09-29T003849.980.jpg

Top Bottom