"When gambling works, life is beautiful"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guess they need the help.
The Phase girls regularly outperform the newer Niji talents. Can't say it's surprising since they shit out new gens so often I probably wouldn't recognise their models without context clues, let alone remember anything about them.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"Past member of phase connect" wait... wait, who are they talking about here?
Yuri got thrown under the bus a second time.

Everything that went wrong in Phase Connect was Yuri's fault, prove me wrong.
What's the context for Yuri mentions?
"It has a good story that's super easy to follow since it's a kids' game" - Lia on Kingdom Hearts.
I wouldn't say it's super easy to follow but if you play all the games in release order it's not nearly as hard to get as memed

Also yeah KH is billed as a kids series but in reality the body count is off the charts and the series has some extremely dark themes to contrast the whimsy Disney stuff

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Scarle at Nijisanji was 700 CCV before we started raiding (Lia, Uruka and Airi had about 1300 at end of stream). Is that normal numbers for Scarle and general Niji talents?

Guess they need the help.
Scarle used to be consistent 1k+ viewers before she started Baldur's Gate, I think the months of BG3 has killed her viewers. Since we're numberfagging though she still does extremely well financially, she streams pretty much daily and her whales are dedicated. I'm pretty sure she makes more than all of PC and she makes more than a lot of larger Niji members as well.

Stunned But Dumb

What's the context for Yuri mentions?
The first one was them talking about the time they went with Sakana somewhere and bought doujinshi. Yuri was there with them and Lia called her "Past member of phase connect"

The second time was a story about some goofy stuff they were talking about in discord voice and Yuri apparently started the joke. Airi called her You-know-who" Nothing serious

I wouldn't say it's super easy to follow but if you play all the games in release order it's not nearly as hard to get as memed
I assumed the comment was just about the first game which is really straightforward. No one expect this to become a series, lol. But you're right, the problem is until recently the side games were in a lot of different consoles, so it was easy to miss some important stuff

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure she makes more than all of PC
In terms of SC she is comparable to Pippa on YT but Pippa additionally has donations from twitch.
vivaldi_Z9ddzcLo4P.jpg
vivaldi_KqQg6QJwns.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi alluded to being accused of something she didn't know anything about at the time a while back by someone, and it led to her being seen as controversial in the music scene. I believe she mentioned this person who accused her is more well-known in the music scene now. I believe she was talking about why she doesn't push as much focus on her music side. She also says it still pisses her off thinking about it to this day. I'm paraphrasing, and my short-term memory isn't very good, so I can't remember everything too clearly. When she's done with the Twitch stream, I'll post the timestamp of the vod in general.

I'm assuming she might be talking about the whole thing with the Cyberlive girls, in particular Menance.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lumi alluded to being accused of something she didn't know anything about at the time a while back by someone, and it led to her being seen as controversial in the music scene. I believe she mentioned this person who accused her is more well-known in the music scene now. I believe she was talking about why she doesn't push as much focus on her music side. She also says it still pisses her off thinking about it to this day. I'm paraphrasing, and my short-term memory isn't very good, so I can't remember everything too clearly. When she's done with the Twitch stream, I'll post the timestamp of the vod in general.

I'm assuming she might be talking about the whole thing with the Cyberlive girls, in particular Menance.
Lumi gets a lot of shit for unfair reasons. I remember when she had people stop talking to her because she appeared as a guest commentator for 4chan's /vt/ league.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

She's mentioned the Cyberlive stuff in some capacity before but she tiptoed around it this time pretty carefully. It seems to be something unrelated.

She's one of my favorite vsingers and I always thought her sporadic song releases were cause she just did it for fun when she felt like on occasion not cause she was discouraged by outside forces. Fucking dramafrog bs ruining a good thing.

Abomination

She's mentioned the Cyberlive stuff in some capacity before but she tiptoed around it this time pretty carefully. It seems to be something unrelated.
It's possible, but I still think she tiptoed around it because it was referencing a more specific event with specific people. It sounds like she could be referencing whatever her one mod was doing at the time that caused some shit and not knowing about it at the time. I don't really remember the specifics of what happened at the time, but I know Menace was involved. It could be something different, but given the Cyberlive drama is probably the biggest, negative event in Lumi's vtuber history, I'm still leaning more toward it being what she's talking about. I'll have to rewatch that part of the vod when the stream is finished.

Lumi gets a lot of shit for unfair reasons. I remember when she had people stop talking to her because she appeared as a guest commentator for 4chan's /vt/ league.
Was about to add this as an edit to my post, but she also just said if she was more politically correct, she'd be boring. She wants to bring a more "old Internet" feel to her streams and have fun with chat, rather than worry about other things.
:nenebased:

And Lemon Woman love.
:sanasmile:

Also, another short bit of trivia: Lumi says her Mom had her research stolen at her job in the past, and it caused her to have a breakdown.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Was about to add this as an edit to my post, but she also just said if she was more politically correct, she'd be boring. She wants to bring a more "old Internet" feel to her streams and have fun with chat, rather than worry about other things.
:nenebased:

And Lemon Woman love.
:sanasmile:
She's so real for that fr fr. The complete sanitization of everything has killed a lot of fun in life. That's why I gravitate towards Phase Connect. Many of them are not afraid to be a little edgy.

Abomination

She's so real for that fr fr. The complete sanitization of everything has killed a lot of fun in life. That's why I gravitate towards Phase Connect. Many of them are not afraid to be a little edgy.
I find it endearing Lumi refers to the style as "the old Internet" and how she misses how it used to be. I miss those times too.
:depressedtako:

Also:
Capture5.jpg

The former, no. The latter, yes. -Lumi.
:smugina:

EDIT: Clip

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Dizzy looks a little different this week.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina just went on a long rant about how bad working night shift is and how she gained weight during that time because she was eating unhealthy and not taking care of herself. The one upside was that she gained some boobs but once she lost weight, the boobs were the first thing to go.

Negzana

Shiina just went on a long rant about how bad working night shift is and how she gained weight during that time because she was eating unhealthy and not taking care of herself. The one upside was that she gained some boobs but once she lost weight, the boobs were the first thing to go.
Apparently she's ESL. What is she?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Yes shina, back when Guy In Real Life was what girl stood for.
:beataniugh:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Negzana

I like Shiina but I am surprised she's one of the highest subbed PC members. What did she do that make her skyrocket in popularity? Would have assumed Panko would be the most popular if anything

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kilia spotted in Shiina's chat
"It's okay Shiina, I'll be the pregnant one in this relationship" Kilia Kurayami, 2024

@Negzana idk I think there's just something about her personality and her timeslot, plus she has one of the strongest work ethics in the scene and it shows. She has been willing to try some new stuff and dipped her toes into the Warhammer autism which also gave her a boost.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like Shiina but I am surprised she's one of the highest subbed PC members. What did she do that make her skyrocket in popularity? Would have assumed Panko would be the most popular if anything
Shorts meta

Top Bottom