"I don't want to alarm you but I might be stupid"Gawr Gura

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The raiders aren't really interacting in chat at least. Walker and mystery person :smugpipi: could hand out 200 more and Proctor would still be the face LOL

TwoBit

Early Adopter
You highlight me giving out 10 but you miss the guy giving out 100+.
What? And give praise to someone who is out whaling you? I would never, bossman! :robertudrink:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Topo Chico

This stream the closest I have to A&N right now :takocope:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The cute is over. Now that I've been reminded there are occasional reasons not to fall asleep praying for the giant meteor to strike during the night, back down the foxhole!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"The sluts are being silly again get the slut stone."- Kirsche Verstahl

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
how many times has boogie died at this point

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
:depressedtako: can Kirsche stream later in the day I keep missing crazy fox time thanks to my comas

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Context:

Kirsche's Call of Dragons guild has begun their territory acclimation as of yesterday morning at 4 AM EST, and are now sending a forced "eviction notice" to territories in the south via combined autism marching through their territory undisturbed while the majority of their players slept (Indonesian and Russian)

Part of this plan was transferring guild leadership from Kirsche to Nym, leading to the following exchange in the past hour

If you're not already in the Call of Dragons guild, the main branch is full, but there's still space in the sub-guild for now - but that's going to quickly fill up as we sweep up refugees from our crusade, but we are working on expanding membership as much as possible via research trees

I'll make a better write-up once this operation is over, we're still running it as I type

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'll make a better write-up once this operation is over, we're still running it as I type
I won't add too much to this since you're planning something in-depth but apparently one of the bigwig francophones watched a bunch of Kirsche VODs, fell in love, and now we're allied with the French. Turns out Great Leader isn't the only one with a soft spot for Fluffy Tail.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
CoD_shitpost.jpg

Allow me to tell you a tale, in which 100+ autists (including myself) dedicated their lives and money for the glory of Kirsche's Fluffy Tail, fending off the Russians in geopolitical warfare like their ancestors before them. Think of this as an account from someone who was drafted two weeks into the overall campaign, in which I may be just as unreliable of a narrator regarding anything before my time. This will also be a recruitment effort, so that the Call of Dragons team seriously considers a continuous sponsorship with Kirsche, because she is literally in the thick of war whenever she is not sleeping or streaming.

To start with, Call of Dragons is a PC/mobile F2P, real-time 4X game with a heavy focus on playing in guilds, since each player could be considered as an individual "commander" in the grand scheme of warfare on both a micro and macro scale. As Kirsche puts it, "It's a real-time Civilization game", for the most immediate comparison. The developer's previous game, Rise of Kingdoms, has had its own share of controversies regarding not being F2P friendly, until the whales banded against the developers until changes were enacted - but that's another story entirely. The long and short of it is, Call of Dragons is the answer to all of the requested improvements, and there are near-daily events that shower resources needed so that even F2P players can have a smooth line of progression, while also being able to participate in their respective guild. I feel the need to stress this because, not even 24 hours before the fun began, guild members would quit left and right because they thought it would be impossible for them to catch up to the whales, or that the game would consume their lives entirely, only to ask for re-admittance back into the guild when our exploits were made manifest.

That being said, it's still a mobile game at heart.

But we are hopelessly addicted to it nonetheless. I promise you, it's a good game, even better with the sheer amount of autism we are collectively enacting upon it.

On May 6th, a server event was about to begin in which alliance garrisons could control the passes that lead into other territories - specifically, the Level 1 passes. Holding these points by the end of this 48 hour event period would grant all members of the respective alliances rewards. Such rewards, combined with these constant events running 24/7, tickle the autism in ways that most major box-price games can't. But, and here's the important part, these Level 1 Passes had "first capture" bonuses, with each pass granting the alliance even more rewards if they were the first alliance to capture it on the server. And so it was, at 4 AM EST, we began our assault on the Level 1 pass bordering another alliance, [ESAS].

Heehee.png

100 autists awake at the ass-crack of dawn, preparing and attacking a digital wall for literal hours. And when the wall fell, you would assume that the garrison would be automatic, right? Wrong. A single rally from [ESAS] clicked the wall faster than we could the moment it fell, after doing absolutely no work beforehand, claiming the first capture bonus in the process for their alliance (which included paid currency).

Days before this event, Nym was consorting with the big-dick whales of the server, the frenchman who paid $5000 at this point in the game despite launching a month beforehand. Their alliance, [KAOS], was particularly enamored with Kirsche, and the frenchman binge watched 7 of her streams in a row - so a cross-guild partnership was established between frog and fox, and one can only assume they planned how best to divvy out territory between them, but I'm not privy to such conversations. A tidbit from Kirsche implied that he had since donated to her every day, so Proctor, your competition is a literal mobile game whale. Good luck.

Needless to say, [KAOS] was pissed at the actions of [ESAS], and so they traveled all the way across the map just to smite them from existence with the most powerful army in the server, until the fox held a garrison as initially planned. When asked for comment, [ESAS] was claimed to have said something among the lines of "It must be nice to have taken a win without doing any of the work", which I only heard second-hand from voice chat at the time.

And so commenced a second surge of rage post-garrison, caught in pristine illustration below.

o3okekWFixed.png
For a time, there was relative peace, outside of the occasional attempt to overthrow [o3o!] supremacy, and everyone played/slept as they would.

Until the following day, a sudden notice was sent out to the 100 autists of [o3o!]:

sub guild joins.jpg

Before the actual operation itself, we were informed that we would be reclaiming the east in the name of Kirsche - until we were told to march south, through the territory of our Russian enemies, [BT-], who have been a thorn in our side for quite some time. This massive surge of people going in the same direction must have scared them off, because not a single person attempted to stop us.

Once we had gathered at the location marked, in plain english, "DO NOT STAND HERE", our Core Fortress vanished from the map.

For the next three hours, we would have to re-build our core fortress, and defend it from any who would attack us when we were at our most vulnerable. Without our Core Fortress, anyone could have easily destroyed us, so time was of the essence. For the next three hours, we had to be at our A-game, with the whales at our side making sure that no other alliance tried any funny business.

do not stand here.png

And to make sure that the following actions went smoothly, there was a transfer of power from Kirsche to Nym - and since Nym was playing diplomat with the other alliances, they took notice with the following exchange that you've probably seen by now, but will still be posted here for archival purposes:

main rat.png

Our next steps were to destroy tactically sound structures [BT-] had built, in order to expand our territory where they once stood - here is an example of such instructions given to our boys in blue:

supreme tactical genius.png

And so it was that we carved a path upward for the next several hours, reducing an alliance over twice our size at the time to absolute shambles, and we feast on their corpse to this day until they are decimated entirely. Another operation is being prepared as we speak, but we won't know the details of it until moments before it actually happens. Just make sure you have your best troops and engineers when Nym says the word "Go".

If you want to become one of these 100 autistic individuals yourself, Kirsche has a sponsorship link that can be easily found in her Call of Dragons streams, or in her Discord. Trouble is, in order to successfully access it, you have to disable all of your ad blockers and malware protection from reaching that website, which is why I'm not posting the link here, but it's 100% legitimate, pinky promise. And if you're not illiterate, there are further instructions beyond that to play with Kirsche and company specifically, so please do not spend anything until you have successfully joined our ranks.

I, for one, am looking forward to the Sabaton tribute of how the fox and frogs dismantled the Russians.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 24305

Allow me to tell you a tale, in which 100+ autists (including myself) dedicated their lives and money for the glory of Kirsche's Fluffy Tail, fending off the Russians in geopolitical warfare like their ancestors before them. Think of this as an account from someone who was drafted two weeks into the overall campaign, in which I may be just as unreliable of a narrator regarding anything before my time. This will also be a recruitment effort, so that the Call of Dragons team seriously considers a continuous sponsorship with Kirsche, because she is literally in the thick of war whenever she is not sleeping or streaming.

To start with, Call of Dragons is a PC/mobile F2P, real-time 4X game with a heavy focus on playing in guilds, since each player could be considered as an individual "commander" in the grand scheme of warfare on both a micro and macro scale. As Kirsche puts it, "It's a real-time Civilization game", for the most immediate comparison. The developer's previous game, Rise of Kingdoms, has had its own share of controversies regarding not being F2P friendly, until the whales banded against the developers until changes were enacted - but that's another story entirely. The long and short of it is, Call of Dragons is the answer to all of the requested improvements, and there are near-daily events that shower resources needed so that even F2P players can have a smooth line of progression, while also being able to participate in their respective guild. I feel the need to stress this because, not even 24 hours before the fun began, guild members would quit left and right because they thought it would be impossible for them to catch up to the whales, or that the game would consume their lives entirely, only to ask for re-admittance back into the guild when our exploits were made manifest.

That being said, it's still a mobile game at heart.

But we are hopelessly addicted to it nonetheless. I promise you, it's a good game, even better with the sheer amount of autism we are collectively enacting upon it.

On May 6th, a server event was about to begin in which alliance garrisons could control the passes that lead into other territories - specifically, the Level 1 passes. Holding these points by the end of this 48 hour event period would grant all members of the respective alliances rewards. Such rewards, combined with these constant events running 24/7, tickle the autism in ways that most major box-price games can't. But, and here's the important part, these Level 1 Passes had "first capture" bonuses, with each pass granting the alliance even more rewards if they were the first alliance to capture it on the server. And so it was, at 4 AM EST, we began our assault on the Level 1 pass bordering another alliance, [ESAS].

View attachment 24333

100 autists awake at the ass-crack of dawn, preparing and attacking a digital wall for literal hours. And when the wall fell, you would assume that the garrison would be automatic, right? Wrong. A single rally from [ESAS] clicked the wall faster than we could the moment it fell, after doing absolutely no work beforehand, claiming the first capture bonus in the process for their alliance (which included paid currency).

Days before this event, Nym was consorting with the big-dick whales of the server, the frenchman who paid $5000 at this point in the game despite launching a month beforehand. Their alliance, [KAOS], was particularly enamored with Kirsche, and the frenchman binge watched 7 of her streams in a row - so a cross-guild partnership was established between frog and fox, and one can only assume they planned how best to divvy out territory between them, but I'm not privy to such conversations. A tidbit from Kirsche implied that he had since donated to her every day, so Proctor, your competition is a literal mobile game whale. Good luck.

Needless to say, [KAOS] was pissed at the actions of [ESAS], and so they traveled all the way across the map just to smite them from existence with the most powerful army in the server, until the fox held a garrison as initially planned. When asked for comment, [ESAS] was claimed to have said something among the lines of "It must be nice to have taken a win without doing any of the work", which I only heard second-hand from voice chat at the time.

And so commenced a second surge of rage post-garrison, caught in pristine illustration below.

View attachment 24323
For a time, there was relative peace, outside of the occasional attempt to overthrow [o3o!] supremacy, and everyone played/slept as they would.

Until the following day, a sudden notice was sent out to the 100 autists of [o3o!]:

View attachment 24328

Before the actual operation itself, we were informed that we would be reclaiming the east in the name of Kirsche - until we were told to march south, through the territory of our Russian enemies, [BT-], who have been a thorn in our side for quite some time. This massive surge of people going in the same direction must have scared them off, because not a single person attempted to stop us.

Once we had gathered at the location marked, in plain english, "DO NOT STAND HERE", our Core Fortress vanished from the map.

For the next three hours, we would have to re-build our core fortress, and defend it from any who would attack us when we were at our most vulnerable. Without our Core Fortress, anyone could have easily destroyed us, so time was of the essence. For the next three hours, we had to be at our A-game, with the whales at our side making sure that no other alliance tried any funny business.

View attachment 24334

And to make sure that the following actions went smoothly, there was a transfer of power from Kirsche to Nym - and since Nym was playing diplomat with the other alliances, they took notice with the following exchange that you've probably seen by now, but will still be posted here for archival purposes:

View attachment 24341

Our next steps were to destroy tactically sound structures [BT-] had built, in order to expand our territory where they once stood - here is an example of such instructions given to our boys in blue:

View attachment 24343

And so it was that we carved a path upward for the next several hours, reducing an alliance over twice our size at the time to absolute shambles, and we feast on their corpse to this day until they are decimated entirely. Another operation is being prepared as we speak, but we won't know the details of it until moments before it actually happens. Just make sure you have your best troops and engineers when Nym says the word "Go".

If you want to become one of these 100 autistic individuals yourself, Kirsche has a sponsorship link that can be easily found in her Call of Dragons streams, or in her Discord. Trouble is, in order to successfully access it, you have to disable all of your ad blockers and malware protection from reaching that website, which is why I'm not posting the link here, but it's 100% legitimate, pinky promise. And if you're not illiterate, there are further instructions beyond that to play with Kirsche and company specifically, so please do not spend anything until you have successfully joined our ranks.

I, for one, am looking forward to the Sabaton tribute of how the fox and frogs dismantled the Russians.

Sir, this is the livestream autism thread, not the general autism thread.

braindoko

PipKirsh making fun of the EIEN gaming chair incident, Jesus I can't
Bonus:
[5-9-23] PipkinPippa - COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE【Phase-Connect】.mp4_snapshot_01.00_[2023.05.09_17.49...png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Sir, this is the livestream autism thread, not the general autism thread.
Understandable, and counterpoint:

She referenced it in today's collab stream, this is the long-version of her story

braindoko

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

It's Findom Friday. Also Total Indonesian Death Day, also Russian Bots Mass Report Kirsche's Youtube Channel Day.

Top Bottom