"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Limkin

I would take one cover once in half a year that is actually good, rather than one once a month that sounds like it was done by ESL monkey

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Man, hearing Natsumi Moe's voice out of Shiori with the other girls still feels unreal to me. Back when I watch her many years ago, it was mostly short let's play videos like this. She didn't interact much with others besides her "lore" sister Yomemi (which was obviously all scripted since they both speak their own language and able to understand each other) and her editor Comdost who used Text-to-Speech. It's going to feel even more unreal when the collab ban ends and she starts to interact with everyone else.

Note: I know she most probably collabed a ton with others during her Twitch streamer era, but by that time I have already stopped following her.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
@sbm

30:23 Cute story about her mom and her mom's reaction to her first stream. Her mom doesn't know what vtubing but she still watched her first stream and what happened was very cute.
Been looking for other important parts to add. Most are just silly, cute, or funny moments. Stopped at the 2hr mark for now, so I'll come back to it later to see if I can catch anything else. Still think this stream is one of the best for one hand clapping since her range is impressive and even listening to her feels like she is singing.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Her and Nerissa, both.

Fuck it give it to all of them :fubukisasuga:
The way everyone freaked out over Shiori's eyes will be child's play in comparison to the victory cry I will unleash the moment she or Nerissa get megane.

Ollie also agreed that she and Nerissa are similar so naturally they have to become rivals :SelenHAHAhere:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Posted this on general but pasting it here too for the thread readers.

13:54 Dogs First thoughts of Advent

Shiori: They thought she was so cute that they thought she was joking. Very gap moe. Stoic and interesting. Kakuii. They were scared of her because of her bird-eyes. They thought she was hard to read, but that changed the more they got to know her. They still feel shy around her but they think she's very dependable.

They don't want to be spoiled by the advent members because they'll turn very needy.

Biboo: She is as shy as them, but they think she stops being shy faster than them. Very cute and sharp. They think she downplays her powers. A master of her craft.They were surprise she was a gamer, but they are happy she is one because they aren't like that but are learning. She got grumpy when someone referenced she wasn't a gamer once. They feel very overprotective of her. They think Biboo's cover was great and they got super emotional about it.

Nerissa: She's the lady who is not afraid to share her passion. She's a lady-baby, lol? Has an amazing voice. They are smitten by her. They can't get Nerissa's cover out of their heads even if it's competing with theirs right now. Their first impression she was very physical with them. It looked like she had made Biboo her toy.. Also Nerissa Kabedon Fuwawa out of nowhere. She was surprised by the casualness but she liked it (Fuwawa deflected to liking Nerissa). They think she's very attractive specifically her legs. She is as helpful as the other members.

They feel like they can count on all of their genmates.

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

Shiori already having to tardwrangle. Probably good she is nipping it in the bud, but also kind of encouraged it to start with. But good she isn't letting chat get out of hand and run all over her.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The dogs are getting almost 30,000 viewers at this time of day. There is definitely an audience. Fuck all the EU talk, we just need some streamers in the US am hours.

SaejimaHaruka

The dogs are getting almost 30,000 viewers at this time of day. There is definitely an audience. Fuck all the EU talk, we just need some streamers in the US am hours.
Deep within my heart I believe you're just trolling, but because we're on TVA I HAVE to assume everyone is a retard... You do realize that THIS is the EU time everyone keeps talking about, right?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Deep within my heart I believe you're just trolling, but because we're on TVA I HAVE to assume everyone is a retard... You do realize that THIS is the EU time everyone keeps talking about, right?
I'm talking about EU specific talents though, since people bring them up and then others start saying there's no market or interest in them. Since Cover doesn't want to hire any, at least get some of the existing ENs to give this time of day a chance.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Not-Username

"Exposed" :selenpointandlaugh:

After all those stories it is more like neRIZZa

Also her nicknames get out of hand.
Nessie, rissa, Nissa, neririn
And others I forgot

SaejimaHaruka

I'm talking about EU specific talents though, since people bring them up and then others start saying there's no market or interest in them. Since Cover doesn't want to hire any, at least get some of the existing ENs to give this time of day a chance.
Oh I get it now. Sorry, I've always struggled with reading comprehension.
Wait...

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
It's going to feel even more unreal when the collab ban ends and she starts to interact with everyone else.
Is that even still a thing? We'll find out later today I guess since Shiori is doing an open VC stream. Maybe the current "collab ban" is just on the new people not being allowed to reach out.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Is that even still a thing? We'll find out later today I guess since Shiori is doing an open VC stream. Maybe the current "collab ban" is just on the new people not being allowed to reach out.
Rissa was in Kiara's chat earlier and Kiara wished she was allowed to invite her to VC, so I think there is a ban to some extent. AFAIK no one has said how long it's going to be though.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Fox marking her territory

1691006092388.png

1691006127700.png

PemAloeKenzoku

Rissa was in Kiara's chat earlier and Kiara wished she was allowed to invite her to VC, so I think there is a ban to some extent. AFAIK no one has said how long it's going to be though.
If I remember correctly I think either Kiara or Calli were talking about hopefully having the ban period shortened or something. Would have to go back and try find a timestamp for it though

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If I remember correctly I think either Kiara or Calli were talking about hopefully having the ban period shortened or something. Would have to go back and try find a timestamp for it though
It was Calli, yes. It was during her bikini zatsu, iirc. They are trying to get it shortened, so it is probably a month ban.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori already having to tardwrangle. Probably good she is nipping it in the bud, but also kind of encouraged it to start with. But good she isn't letting chat get out of hand and run all over her.

>Eliminating the gayness in her chat so she can collect all the men
Every day she pushes the bounds of femcel to new heights, it's wonderful

Horo7618

No one in particular

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It was Calli, yes. It was during her bikini zatsu, iirc. They are trying to get it shortened, so it is probably a month ban.
why is the long ban still a thing? didn't they get rid of it for tempus due to "popular demand" or some retarded excuse? why can't they shorten it for EN3 then? :annoyedpippa:

Top Bottom