"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm cautiously optimistic. I do feel like I'm just starting to like council as a whole. I am a VOD watcher, so it takes me forever to catch up.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm cautiously optimistic. I do feel like I'm just starting to like council as a whole. I am a VOD watcher, so it takes me forever to catch up.
Did you ever watch some of the early days? What was great about Council is that they all bounced off of each other well as a unit, unlike Myth where Ame and Ina would be silent the whole time in collabs while Calli was yelling like a drunk white girl despite Kiara trying to keep it together.

Though once Sana graduated they all kind of drifted apart and it just ain't the same....

Thats actually why I've been hopeful for an EN3 these past couple of years as outside of Tempus (pre Vesper going mental) was the closest to the group dynamic that Council had and I've been hoping for a "re-roll" ever since

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Did you ever watch some of the early days? What was great about Council is that they all bounced off of each other well as a unit, unlike Myth where Ame and Ina would be silent the whole time in collabs while Calli was yelling like a drunk white girl despite Kiara trying to keep it together.

Though once Sana graduates they all kind of drifted apart and it just ain't the same....

Thats actually why I've been hopeful for an EN3 these past couple of years as outside of Tempus (pre Vesper going mental) was the closest to the group dynamic that Council had and I've been hoping for a "re-roll" ever since
I watched them when they first came out quite a bit, but fell off. I kind of found them more awkward at first in group collabs, but found them individually enjoyable after they got their 6-months in, which is about the time when I find that they start to hit their stride.

Fauna, my least favorite at the start has become my favorite in council, but I'm not a fanatic or anything. I'm still mostly an IRyS enjoyer.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Any guesses on who, if anyone, would do the voiceover for their teaser video later today? IRyS did Council's and Altare did Vanguard's. My guess is on Kronii.
I'm guessing Calli might have something to do with it given her secret stream coming up

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I remember not being excited at all for council, specially after the re-scheduling of their debuts, it kinda took all of the wind out of my hype for them and I admit I was hoping for myth 2 when it was obvious we were never gonna get it. I don't remember much about Irys other than being extremely put off by her face.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Though once Sana graduated they all kind of drifted apart and it just ain't the same...
They are all close still, it was just a timing thing. Everyone is just too damn busy all the time. They have been collabing as the 4 of them more, recently, and every single one of those streams have been content gold.

If we have to get a loli, I want one like this.

20230725_171228.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well there is one name, and Kiaras demon summoning coment a while back was 100% a hint
Anyone have a clue what demon summoning reference Kiara made about Nerissa?

Simp

Anyone have a clue what demon summoning reference Kiara made about Nerissa?

it was in that space and kiara talked about summoning demons with the girls
At about 38 min

Last edited:

akaaoi

Omega is dead, but the chuuni remains....
Like Zordon he sacrificed himself so his chuuni power could spread throughout the universe.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Giant rrat land: Nina Kosaka

The giant rrat is Nina, she could pull it off, I just can't imagine she graduates on such good terms then immediately jumps ship.
I know it's 99.999999% chance it won't happen, but I want it so bad if only for the sheer chaos and warfare that'd spawn between the NijiYamanbas and Holobronies.

Not-Username

it was in that space and kiara talked about summoning demons with the girls
At about 38 min

I mean she bragged about dropping hints here and there which are only recognized as hints after the fact is known :kiarahalloween:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I mean she bragged about dropping hints here and there which are only recognized as hints after the fact is known :kiarahalloween:
I bet they decided to stack IRyS with homework the last week or so in order to reduce the chances of her leaking something, given her past transgressions.
:ponrys:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
They are all close still, it was just a timing thing. Everyone is just too damn busy all the time. They have been collabing as the 4 of them more, recently, and every single one of those streams have been content gold.
Yeah I was gonna say, a part of why it was an issue at the time was just how all over the place they were. Hell they didn't even manage to get a group collab to visit Sana's minecraft gaveyard until a couple months afterward.

Still funny how youtube keeps leaking stuff though.

lalilulelo

Though once Sana graduated they all kind of drifted apart and it just ain't the same....

honestly chemisty of all the holoEN groups after myth have been way better

chalk up myth's lack of chemistry up to nerves. obviously a lot better now.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
honestly chemisty of all the holoEN groups after myth have been way better

chalk up myth's lack of chemistry up to nerves. obviously a lot better now.
I think Myth have gotten noticeably better with each other since their trips to Japan earlier this year. Some collabs were better than others, like the VR Chat collabs they had together were all good, except their 2022 anniversary one, where Gura seemed like she was dying the whole time. 2021 ones were a lot better. I just think Myth, as a whole, had a pretty shit 2022 with a lot of physical sickness and stress. Ina, especially, seems way happier nowadays, and even Gura has been coming around these past few weeks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Heres all the members talking about the teaser I could find

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So now that it's out there that EN 3 are "fugitives" this obviously means the magical girl looking one is a horrific degen monster, as the custom dictates.

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom