"Eating a fruit for the first time in one year, I'm not even kidding"Vestia Zeta
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@John Vtuber👁️ as a betrayer of Phase oshis I question you this. Should I watch Nerissa or Dizzy tonight. Only Up is like getting punched with a fistful of aids, but Dizzy's chat interaction is like gonorrhea. There is of course the chance that Dizzy will go turbo autist and get into the game but is it worth the risk?!??!? Should I just watch Rock!?

Unless Sana returns to HoloLive, I don't see myself changing oshi's again. Shiori's the hot topic chuuba that I wrote essays about earlier this year and how such a hypothetical chuuba would ruin my life while also being incredibly successful, she was practically built for me in the sense that she is a near-exact copy of those essays. Any other chuuba that debuts from here on out that follows a similar philosophy of hot topic menhera girl will be seen as chasing a trend and exist in her shadow, that also includes PC Gen 3 since it is entirely possible Fishman might want to modify one of the designs toward it.

On the topic of streaming, it depends on what you're looking for, based on personality alone I would watch Dizzy, as it seems to me that Nerissa is still finding her foothold outside of vague (and not so vague) thirst baiting and the mid-western girl experience - which I would argue is better suited for vods than live content, though I anticipate she'll grow over time like the other holos before her. That, and there's a likely chance a PC vod has to go down because of something during the stream, so it's better to catch Dizzy live.

But the real answer is that you should watch Shiori playing the FOTM horror game from three months ago, although I should have you know I am incredibly biased in this regard:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Unless Sana returns to HoloLive, I don't see myself changing oshi's again. Shiori's the hot topic chuuba that I wrote essays about earlier this year and how such a hypothetical chuuba would ruin my life while also being incredibly successful, she was practically built for me in the sense that she is a near-exact copy of those essays. Any other chuuba that debuts from here on out that follows a similar philosophy of hot topic menhera girl will be seen as chasing a trend and exist in her shadow, that also includes PC Gen 3 since it is entirely possible Fishman might want to modify one of the designs toward it.

On the topic of streaming, it depends on what you're looking for, based on personality alone I would watch Dizzy, as it seems to me that Nerissa is still finding her foothold outside of vague (and not so vague) thirst baiting and the mid-western girl experience - which I would argue is better suited for vods than live content, though I anticipate she'll grow over time like the other holos before her. That, and there's a likely chance a PC vod has to go down because of something during the stream, so it's better to catch Dizzy live.

But the real answer is that you should watch Shiori playing the FOTM horror game from three months ago, although I should have you know I am incredibly biased in this regard:

Im really glad you are finally settling in with an oshi that wont chsnge in 2 months. But also :medsmoremeds:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Im really glad you are finally settling in with an oshi that wont chsnge in 2 months. But also :medsmoremeds:

On one hand, my conditions were clear for an Oshi change of this magnitude, and now the standards are so high that even if they were somehow met again, I would have no desire for such emotional re-investment when my mind is set on Shiori

On the other hand, reading into this with maximum copium, Sana will be re-introduced to HoloLive within two months (true and real), and I will have to face the dilemma of returning to my Kamioshi after her graduation while running the risk of earning Shiori's ire depending on how menhera she truly is

Much to think about

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Top Bottom