"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fwt6vJhWIAA2r7j

Twitter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hex Haywire, Doppio Dropscythe, Ver Vermillion, Zaion Lanza. All four sound like someone had a stutter and didn't bother to edit the text later. Or thought "imagine how cool it would sound if like a second name has the part that sounds the same as the first name, ikr, it's totes awesome". And gave absolutely no fucks to what the words mean. Also random unsubstantiated rrat - the reason Meloco and Kotoka have normal names and Zaion isn't as fucked is because they were shoehorned much later and Nijisanji was initially planning another male only wave.
I thought Doppio Dropscythe was a made up joke until this post.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
I'm actually starting to like the new Phase Invaders. All that banter has been golden so far and I think I'm already invested. I'll probably end up being the occasional watcher but I'll keep tabs anyways. I like their interactions with each other and it's guaranteed to generate topkek content.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Clip Tax:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:achansasuga:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey look, not even redebut yet and she's already busted. Sakana its not too late to return for a refund

Screenshot_20230522-083938_Chrome.jpg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
It is possible. Not really suspension but possibly management tells talents not to stream for a certain day(s). Possibly for shit to cool down in the case of drama.

Didn't Marine and Miko get a short suspension over the yaoi Gundam manga thing when the artist started bitching and moaning on Twitter?
They did apology streams on each of their channels. I'm not sure if they took a break or "break", but if they did, it also gave time for the drama to cool down.

From what I've been reading, Shondo is basically an EN Indie version of Rushia, menhara and all.
Not even Mikeneko does this, unless I missed an arc where she went off on Orca's two-timing. But given Shondo's mental illness, I'm not inclined to hold this autism vortex against her unless she makes it a pattern. She found it in herself to make up with not-Fauna, after all.

EDIT1: she fucked something up
I feel like you've said this the past two or three times you posted Kronii's schedule.

konbini wine, my beloved
why do you hurt me so

...What is Pekora playing?

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Some pictures from the VSpo 3D.
Runa's hands.
shinohands.jpg
Ema split.
emasplit.png
Nose attempting to split (Towa's request).
urusplit.png

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Mentally preparing myself. When Bae said she had a WTF week planned, she was right. First Peppa Pig kills the fucking Queen, and now this?

No Name

For a split second, I really thought Rin managed to get a collab with Matsuri somehow but it's just some pro APEX indie nigga :cursedpeko:

As a Kamito fan, I take offense to that. But I also can't deny it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Zephyrianna, the "other" metal vtuber, officially debuted her new model on her channel yesterday.

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 09-08-49 (21) 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens ...png
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 09-32-01 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens next ...png
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 09-41-22 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens next 🐦💫.png
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 09-43-05 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens next 🐦💫.png

Bitch got a little too weepy at the start of the debut but that's pretty understandable given the relatively big turnout to what she's usually used to and she started getting a lot of tips on streamlabs even before the stream started. Thanked chat and her "Wingmates" profusely for the support and helping her fund the new model (she mentions she drew and rigged the "scuffed" 1.0 model she's been using for the past 2 years).

Quick Hits from the debut stream:
  • Multi-lingual, speaks English, Malay and Mandarin pretty fluently
  • Admits to be very shy and doesn't really like "touching grass" unless to eat out with friends.
  • Was never professionally-trained in singing but would love to take further lessons in order to improve her live-singing.
  • Wants to stream more often and would like to start doing more collabs
New full model:
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 09-45-01 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens next 🐦💫.png
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 09-45-17 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens next 🐦💫.png
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 10-25-58 【DEBUT STREAM】 Space birb crash landing ! What happens next ...png

Overall, bitch seems like a pretty sweet girl that just likes to sing. Hopefully she capitalizes on the fresh attention and streams more regularly in order to attract and retain a bigger audience. IIRC, she saw a nice incline earlier in her career more than a year ago with her earlier metal cover releases but since she didn't really stream too much, so her growth got kneecapped pretty severely.

She also started the stream with a fucking godly cover of "Low" by Wage War, which she's premiering in a separate video in 2 days:

If you'd like to watch/hear it now, here's the time-stamped part in her stream when she played it in full:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I mean this wirh absolutely no intention of it being bait.

Why are you all so bad at picking Oshi's? Half the girls posted here are barely watchable 2-views who's only redeeming feature is they're so bad they don't draw an audience so they respond to you.

I'm not saying you can't like these girls but if someone is your OSHI you want them to succeed.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Cptn Snshn

Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

If you oshi someone, you want them to succeed in attaining their goals. Not yours.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom