"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
What the hell's up with the based music choices tonight?

Fauna, what the heck?

Yeah, I'm guessing it's just Fauna flexing her creative muscles, like her Ghost Hunting short story/visual novel thing she did. It's just funny to me since it's such a contrast to the cuddly, comfy regular Fauna stuff we get.

Or she really misses Sana.
Just played Everybody's Gone to the Rapture? Or another revisit of Soma?

As usual, last Beryl stream for her week is karaoke:

Come give her an 'atta boy for 2.5k subs!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Near the end she had trouble breaking 200 viewers, streaming like 7h a week
View attachment 26476
She seems to have a few people rooting for her so I hope it all works out. Will have to tune-in on Tuesday.

She was a pretty famous utaite with a lot of views, well known in the weeb spanish side of youtube. She also streamed on twitch before joining but I don't have numbers. The thing is if she were to go back to her PL she would probably fail to keep any audience because 1- a large part of them are NijiEN fans first and 2- her channel's content was singing and she barely does that anymore
I remember watching her debut and thinking "holy shit she is a great singer". And she basically never sang again. She has done about 3 karaoke streams in total. Why the fuck do these girls have talent and they decide once they debut they will completely ignore it? Out of Ethyria she was the one I liked the most at the start but eventually she has basically faded into obscurity. You barely hear anything from her (last i heard from her was the Vox drama where she called in and he was roleplaying some shit)

The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
edit:

Yeah I forgot to add there indeed many that are just mad at Shondo for letting a single fag caused all of this when she has thousand of viewers and many other whales, yet a single simp leaving has her borderline suicidal.
Honestly I thought Shondo was a bit menhera but it was her playing up to it. When the Fauna thing happened I thought she was acting extremely childish. Now that this shit is happening I am a bit disappointed. I guess it must suck to see your whale on another person's stream but jesus christ talk about parasocial.

NexStage, the small corpo who had two of their five streamers quit soon after debut, is losing another one:

What rotten luck. I feel so bad for all of them since they all seemed pretty talented and had great designs, but the whole corpo seems to have been cursed from the start. Blair currently has 1.15k subscribers.

NexStage sounds like when someone is high at 4am talking with their stoner friends and one of them says "Man we should start a Vtuber corporation". I feel like they have no clue what the fuck they are doing and the talents just hopped on in the off-chance that they got lucky and suddenly blew up. When they realized it was harder than they thought and management didnt know what the fuck they were doing, they started to jump ship.

Ayla got a lot of subs from the collab with Rin Penrose but she typically sits at about 35 ccv otherwise. Shame, when the corp collapses I hope she does go indie I'll find her again.

Edit: as much as Twitch sucks, these small corps should start there since discovery is a lot better.
35 CCV is not bad for 2k subs.

God remember trifusions? That trend would run rampant in vtuber art nowadays
I really miss those. Its what got me into Plague of Gripes.

People gave that retard money? Willingly?
Somehow Phil got a shitload of money last year. Yeah, some people give that retard money.

Phase Invaders designs just released

I like Ember (but im a coomer so it all checks out).

Oh that autism war is coming, all you got to do is look at any comment section from Henya mentioning Pippa to see that what I am assuming are the Vshoujo fans are getting pissy about the yabbit. This is best exampled in Reticle's video as they couldn't even look at his previous vids to see he is largly a Pippa clipper. Add onto all this that the vermintide want both their heads for daring to exist when they had decided they are cancelled and this will ignite eventually I am sure.

As an aside this also makes me wonder if Voms just failed her when she got attacked and that's what led to her joining VSJ, kind of ironic given VS's failure to stand behind their talent but VSJ does seem to be an almost different entity, still retarded but in a more Japanese way.

I'll add I say Vshoujo fans and not Pikamee fans as I have some small shred of hope somehow that the Kettle's fanbase could appreciate that Pippa took a lot of shit all to defend the Kettle solely because she too is a fan. I also imagine it took some heat off of Pikamee as well and assume she noticed as she exampled not even knowing what PC was before all this but now somehow knows Pippa by name.

TLDR: :autismvortex:
Good, let them seethe. The people bitching are the same faggots that would've probably react negatively to Pikame and Silver playing WizardGame. Fuck em.

As for "failing her" when she got attacked. What the fuck is the corporation supposed to do? Write an open letter to tell the retards getting mad (that are probably not even fans of her) to calm down? Voms is a JP company and the people bitching and moaning were westerners that give too much of a shit about that garbage.

As for why Pikamee left Voms and went to Vshojo? Probably money and wanting to grow. I remember her getting 900-1000 CCV and little to no merch. Under Vshojo she is getting 7k CCV and I bet she will probably start to show up more on merch.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Time for some spooky shit:

Ina encounter by @BoBoYiMa.jpg

Ina schizo arc when...?

EN Error 1 by @globining.png

Ame schizo arc in progress

EN Error 2 by @globining.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
OH im glad you're talking about that because i was just about to promote this Hot korean babe with big tits who speak korean japanese and a really cute english. AND she also does some sussy ASMR namsayin!!!
Oh you wanna see her full model? SURE there ya go
I haven't brought up Seldea in a while so it's cool to see other people here who know about her. Hard agree on the cute English, she claims she doesn't know it very well but she seems to comprehend it at least and whenever she speaks it unprompted it's always some swear word. Hearing "what the fuck" in a Korean accent just tickles me pink idk why.

Just looking at your name and not even checking the link; that's a dude, isn't it?
I guess I can't 100% know but she doesn't give off male vibes at all, she's got that mature asian woman voice to her.

niggaphil

yuri really fucked up if this level of banter isn't taboo :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I mean, she is motivated to be Vtuber due to this vtuber ...

Archive
That kind of explains her mind is pretty fucked up...... :whatastory:

I guess I can't 100% know but she doesn't give off male vibes at all, she's got that mature asian woman voice to her.
I trust your gyaru detector credibility, but for Troon detector credibility, I trust only @SandyCat

:whatastory:

But she’s literally schizo so it’s not surprising
You should do your nolan style, post your opinion in her discord, and generate 10 hours of degenerate contents for us to enjoy

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
edit:

Yeah I forgot to add there indeed many that are just mad at Shondo for letting a single fag caused all of this when she has thousand of viewers and many other whales, yet a single simp leaving has her borderline suicidal.
This is disturbing. But she’s literally schizo so it’s not surprising

I feel bad for her

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Archive

The dude that rode off the coattails of HoloMyth's hype, lead people on for like a month after Myth's collective debuts for his debut, only to debut and completely flop out of the gate and rapidly bleed viewership live during debut is her reason why she thought she could make it as an EN vtuber? This is either a sick own to Artemis or a really bad self own.
Additional bonus: Artemis' debut was shilled pretty often in the general vtuber thread back in /jp/ (pre-/vt/), only for the thread to turn into a shitfest when anons realized Artemis was some sort of LGBTQWERTYIOP dude and caused the meidos to come in an sweep up most talk of western vtubers (that weren't HoloEN or Niji/HoloID) straight over to /trash/.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Mad scientist plans to break his back this thursday

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Well you can't call someone retarded anymore, you have to say they are a person with retardation.

But seriously I never got the whole saying retard is a slur now. It keeps rotating over the years of it being ok or not so it really can't be that off limits.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

But seriously I never got the whole saying retard is a slur now. It keeps rotating over the years of it being ok or not so it really can't be that off limits.

Went to check comment section out of curiosity
1684727670597.png

God I hate these retards so much

chihirogumi

Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.

A

That twitter thread is the perfect example of this generation of kids bucking the trend by being much lamer than their parents. Then again, half of that thread powerlevels and outright admits they're autistic.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

The amount of vshojo and similar in that thread really shows why ENvtubers are bottom of the barrel garbage focused on raunchy humor and twitter brainrot.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

The only people who should be offended at the word retard are true and honest pants shitting retards. If you're offended by someone saying retard than you're literally telling everyone you're the same as someone with an extra chromosome.
:smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Went to check comment section out of curiosity
View attachment 26565
God I hate these retards so much
Meh.. i mean this person is right. And thats exactly why i use the word retard.. to insult others..
You fagtards need to be more creative.

Also, FINAL reminder if you want to send what is essentially a 'superchat' to Connect the World and get a voice file (not yet released) along with it, this sale is ending in just under 5 hours from now: https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololiveen_1stconcert_digitalmessageboard
I couldn't think of anything great to write, but I bought it anyway and mumbled something out.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vesper cover dropping in 5 days.. curious to see how much gramps has improved.

Seems to be a cover of this song, sounds like a simpler song so it might work.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Rie Ch. 姫宮りえ【Phase Connect】] - 【BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION PT. 5】IT'S HIME DAY! #HimeDay2023 #姫宮りえ生誕祭2023 [XbQ3b0awtm8][1684684498].mp4
>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service

Other archives:
[youtube-Minna Vanilla 【FlaVR】] - 【Special guest!】Our Fav Comedy Videos! Studio C Tier List【FlaVR】 [kIozAbQ4U7g][1684532484].mp4
[youtube-Abigill Anemoia Ch.] - 【Project Sekai】I'm back and I'm bringing miku with me [ckU-9I5HjwU][1684371705].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Especially for non karaokes, if anyone can provide context as to why the VOD was nuked, preferably with timestamps, it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom