"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
You know, I was looking for a clip of her saying "Not gay, by the way" or "Straight, by the way" to respond to this, but I found this one instead....and it is oddly and specifically more applicable...

View attachment 26534

This clip is also applicable. I mean the whole thing is, but the story starts at 1min 30 sec.

Kanipple Lumi, always going for the nipples.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I like how one of her orbiter mods tried to get Lumi canceled (for the "I am a woman, pls be patient" hat & for saying retard) and it didn't work. Now the karma is coming back around.
:whatastory:
As far as i can remember vei never had a filter. This mod is one hell of a retarded fuck

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.

A

The most interesting part there is Vei admitting she's been censoring and reigning herself in so her corpmates wouldn't get shit on by association tbh. Dubiously effective but I guess it's the thought that counts. The stuff about saying retard is just your usual vtweeters scrambling for clout off a nothingburger, it's not that serious.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As an aside this also makes me wonder if Voms just failed her when she got attacked and that's what led to her joining VSJ, kind of ironic given VS's failure to stand behind their talent but VSJ does seem to be an almost different entity, still retarded but in a more Japanese way.
Without any inside knowledge at all, it seems far more likely to me that all the contract stuff was already agreed upon (if not signed) before she even decided to try playing Hogwarts.
Is this the actual stream or does whoever recorded it have music playing in the background on his phone? Either way, that is some horrendous trash.

Negzana

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say as stupid as this shit is I don't feel inclined to hold it against her given she's legitimately mentally ill, rather than just attention-seeking or being a dramawhore. She really does need someone to wrangle her though, even if it's just a middleman between her and her social media accounts to veto certain posts like TotalBiscuit had in his later days.

That got cleared up fairly quickly if I recall correctly, not-Fauna called into one of her birthday streams a while after that (the same one Pippa called into) and they seemed on good terms.
Maybe I'm not the best judge (I think Mikeneko/Nazuna legit uses her fanbase for self-validation and confidence and doesn't just see them just as a cash dispenser) but she has said before she does streams to pay bills for the her family (Which apparently is in a godawful shape) and I can buy the idea that her being schizo makes her especially clingy to fans and treat it extremely parasocially. Doesn't excuse her actions entirely she needs a wrangler but maybe I'm a bit too charitable on the motives of people.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I like how one of her orbiter mods tried to get Lumi canceled (for the "I am a woman, pls be patient" hat & for saying retard) and it didn't work. Now the karma is coming back around.
Well you can't call someone retarded anymore, you have to say they are a person with retardation.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Vespers own family thinks that he is fcking all the girls lol

In regards to the shondo stuff: She talked with and shamed the guy on stream right? Anyone dedicated enough to clip it and screenshot his responses in chat? (I can't, her voice filters me).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is this the actual stream or does whoever recorded it have music playing in the background on his phone? Either way, that is some horrendous trash.
I took this clip from twitter so could be either. But seeing what the chat is spamming i think its her?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.

A

Sure are a lot of retards crying about it in that Twitter thread.
:smugselen:

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Your given the opportunity to present yourself as literally anything and you choose bigs tits and anime.
OH im glad you're talking about that because i was just about to promote this Hot korean babe with big tits who speak korean japanese and a really cute english. AND she also does some sussy ASMR namsayin!!!
Oh you wanna see her full model? SURE there ya go
20230521_221745.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
OH im glad you're talking about that because i was just about to promote this Hot korean babe with big tits who speak korean japanese and a really cute english. AND she also does some sussy ASMR namsayin!!!
Just looking at your name and not even checking the link; that's a dude, isn't it?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just looking at your name and not even checking the link; that's a dude, isn't it?
I sure hope not i dont think i would recover from that one :calidrinking:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena> Brown
Minna> Actually married what a whore!
Okay niggo.
Sena aint as brown anymore and a redhead irl. Whiter than you, mutt!
Minna has had ONE partner since when both of them were 14 years old. Purer than you, degenerate.
Tldr you are a fag

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Henya's streaming now. I had to walk away from the screen, but I think just before I got back someone got her with the old alt-F4 trick. Clip incoming.

She could try not being a cheap ripoff of Pikamee, she even laughs the same.
But we already see Kronii. :kropat:
Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom