"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, but I have been trying to piece together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
View attachment 26499

People started digging and found darkkel to be the most likely person she was talking about since he indeed didnt show up to her stream:
View attachment 26500

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing her to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

Apparently he provided proof it was him
View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

And this is the part that really pissed off her thread lurkers:
View attachment 26506
This is what you get for doxing me you two view whore.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Functionally, on YT, you grow by actual advertising. You have to get into the Algo's good graces, otherwise even your own Subs won't get notices.

And unless you are an Israeli with access to that Nazi gold, you can run many effective adverts.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
This is why you should use an alternate account if you dare watch anyone who isn't your oshi.

Speaking of, surprise Lia stream

RiverBear

1684717054414.png

This will probably be the first time I will feel genuinely sorry for this woman since she became a VShojo

What kind of person would willingly subject themselves into that hellhole

Topo Chico

Henya's streaming now. I had to walk away from the screen, but I think just before I got back someone got her with the old alt-F4 trick. Clip incoming.

For some weird reason, I find myself watching and enjoying her more now than I ever did before. Can't put my finger on it, but she just seems, I don't know, happier(?) now. Maybe I'm just happy to have her back, idk.

Wow she really did get rolled :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
For some weird reason, I find myself watching and enjoying her more now than I ever did before. Can't put my finger on it, but she just seems, I don't know, happier(?) now. Maybe I'm just happy to have her back, idk.
I've thought the same but hesitated to say so in case it just proves to be redebut hype vibes. Whatever was going on in her life as Pikamee, the shift to Henya seems to have revitalised not only her career but her passion for it too. She's been on a roll since.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 26525

This will probably be the first time I will feel genuinely sorry for this woman since she became a VShojo

What kind of person would willingly subject themselves into that hellhole

ENTERING HENRI AIRSPACE
[LOCK ON ALERT]
[MISSILE LAUNCH]
[EVADE]
[EVADE]
[EVADE]

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Henya's streaming now. I had to walk away from the screen, but I think just before I got back someone got her with the old alt-F4 trick. Clip incoming.

i can only hope that if, god forbid, she gets into another autism war, Vshoujo would be a decent support for her, because otherwise it seems like she jumped into it with some great energy so far
If VSJ actually gives her great support i might start thinking better of it, as faggy as that sounds considering im just a random retard online

niggaphil

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
NexStage, the small corpo who had two of their five streamers quit soon after debut, is losing another one:

What rotten luck. I feel so bad for all of them since they all seemed pretty talented and had great designs, but the whole corpo seems to have been cursed from the start. Blair currently has 1.15k subscribers.

Currently that leaves Ayla Yew with 2.33k subscribers, and Zhuni Excel, with 732. None of them had grown enough to get monetized yet (though they can get money via Streamlabs donos), so it's possible Blair just decided the effort she was putting in was not worth doing for nearly free anymore. There's not much left of NexStage anymore so it'd be no surprise if the whole corpo announces it will disband in the next few days, as much as I wish they could pull off some sort of miracle and stick around.

Damn..that's a shame. I really like Ayla. Hopefully she gets another chance in the future because obviously this corpo isn't going to last..

Sven

i can only hope that if, god forbid, she gets into another autism war, Vshoujo would be a decent support for her, because otherwise it seems like she jumped into it with some great energy so far
If VSJ actually gives her great support i might start thinking better of it, as faggy as that sounds considering im just a random retard online
Oh that autism war is coming, all you got to do is look at any comment section from Henya mentioning Pippa to see that what I am assuming are the Vshoujo fans are getting pissy about the yabbit. This is best exampled in Azehara's video as they couldn't even look at his previous vids to see he is largly a Pippa clipper. Add onto all this that the vermintide want both their heads for daring to exist when they had decided they are cancelled and this will ignite eventually I am sure.

As an aside this also makes me wonder if Voms just failed her when she got attacked and that's what led to her joining VSJ, kind of ironic given VS's failure to stand behind their talent but VSJ does seem to be an almost different entity, still retarded but in a more Japanese way.

I'll add I say Vshoujo fans and not Pikamee fans as I have some small shred of hope somehow that the Kettle's fanbase could appreciate that Pippa took a lot of shit all to defend the Kettle solely because she too is a fan. I also imagine it took some heat off of Pikamee as well and assume she noticed as she exampled not even knowing what PC was before all this but now somehow knows Pippa by name.

TLDR: :autismvortex:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
when someone asked her why she didn't collab with males she responded that she thought all male vtubers are unlikeable and rude
.....I mean she's like 99% right :menhera: Lia expressed similar but kinder feeling that they're kind of boring and annoying. I think one things is that for both of them they're probably describing the male vtubers they've known or who would be available to collab with them, not cheery picking the few non-vomit male vtubers.
Yuko's quest to completely attempt to replace gura continues

WHAT DO I DO THATS WEIRD
Bro, you walked a man on a leash in a crowded public area. You wore the leash and had a Halo cosplayer hold it for your picture.
This is why you should use an alternate account if you dare watch anyone who isn't your oshi.
>TFW when Shiina will never have a femcel menhara meltdown because you missed a couple of her streams :lolwat:I feels good:shiinawangy:
She's meeting with Henri. :smugpipi:
What if she is though. What if his dad sold the family's land to buy Henri an intervention starring Kson as a last resort to fix him :whatastory:
It doesn't sound completely impossible does it?

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I have Bae's Peppa pig stream on the background. Everytime She says Peppa I hear a completely different name.

chihirogumi

Yeah it's the same one, I always thought that was a red flag but I guess history repeats itself :menhera:
View attachment 26520
Wasn't there a completely different indie girl who got bootyblasted that Mumei (or was it Fauna) made it into Hololive? She said in her community discord server to not mention the Hologirl in order to cope. I remember seeing the screenshot on the homeland but it was posted around HoloCouncil debut and I don't wanna search through hundreds of pages for it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi "Not a Lesbian" Kaneko

Everytime i type either her or Kyo's name i keep double checking to see its not Kanako or some shit because i cant fathom the coincidence of both having the same last name, even if alot of Character names in nip are similar because of puns and shit

You know, I was looking for a clip of her saying "Not gay, by the way" or "Straight, by the way" to respond to this, but I found this one instead....and it is oddly and specifically more applicable...

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.

A

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say as stupid as this shit is I don't feel inclined to hold it against her given she's legitimately mentally ill, rather than just attention-seeking or being a dramawhore. She really does need someone to wrangle her though, even if it's just a middleman between her and her social media accounts to veto certain posts like TotalBiscuit had in his later days.

I'm pretty sure she was friends with Fauna's pre-Holo PL and I remember Fauna stopped communicating for a while after joining. Not sure if they ever reconnected but I recall Shondo being very upset about it.
That got cleared up fairly quickly if I recall correctly, not-Fauna called into one of her birthday streams a while after that (the same one Pippa called into) and they seemed on good terms.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Nah she genuinely loves mayonnaise to the point where she'll drink it raw. She said it during her debut, had a mayo bottle during her first asmr and drank it during her 3D debut. It's basically a part of her lore at this point. IIRC even her PLs have talked about how well it goes with a bunch of food.
Just like me for real for real
Reminds me of the classic tale of Tiresias, the ancient Greek soothsayer. When the gods wanted to know who enjoys sex more - men or women - they naturally asked Tiresias. His reply, essentially, was that women enjoy sex ten times more than men.
>Greek
>sex with women

You sure about that?
Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies. Jesus christ all of these people need to be surgically removed from vtubing.
It still amazes me that people still think she isn't using a voice changer. Grown women don't sound like that. Like I get that it's harder to tell when a woman is using one when you're used to hearing men on the internet pretend to be little girls but it is physically impossible for even the most petite and soft voiced woman to sound like that naturally.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.

A

I like how one of her orbiter mods tried to get Lumi canceled (for the "I am a woman, pls be patient" hat & for saying retard) and it didn't work. Now the karma is coming back around.
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom