"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
NexStage, the small corpo who had two of their five streamers quit soon after debut, is losing another one:

What rotten luck. I feel so bad for all of them since they all seemed pretty talented and had great designs, but the whole corpo seems to have been cursed from the start. Blair currently has 1.15k subscribers.

Currently that leaves Ayla Yew with 2.33k subscribers, and Zhuni Excel, with 732. None of them had grown enough to get monetized yet (though they can get money via Streamlabs donos), so it's possible Blair just decided the effort she was putting in was not worth doing for nearly free anymore. There's not much left of NexStage anymore so it'd be no surprise if the whole corpo announces it will disband in the next few days, as much as I wish they could pull off some sort of miracle and stick around.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies. Jesus christ all of these people need to be surgically removed from vtubing.
Yeah I remember a few months ago I asked here about chuubas that were similar to Gura and someone recommended me this bitch. I went to check out a couple clips and was horrified, Shondo isn't doing a "anime girl" voice like Gura, she's doing a literal child voice. I don't like Gura for the lolibaiting motherfucker I like her because she is a wonderful and interesting person.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Dottovu patreon stream is occurring in about and hour fifteen from now. Will there be anything interesting? Who knows. Will I probably play with my oshi? Hopefully.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah it's the same one, I always thought that was a red flag but I guess history repeats itself :menhera:
View attachment 26520
so it was her! I knew her name was familiar, damn. That is some peak women moment and I even remember that she was cool with fauna once she talked to her. I would understand a bit more if the whale was actually in her dm's talking to her regularly and then one day just ghosts her to simp for some nobody but no, my nigga got the equivalent of getting your tires slashed without a crumb of pussy.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just how I like 'em.

Filthy, retarded, and smug.

phase-chimera_by_HnkEcho.png

Stunned But Dumb

What rotten luck. I feel so bad for all of them since they all seemed pretty talented and had great designs, but the whole corpo seems to have been cursed from the start. Blair currently has 1.15k subscribers.
I admit I didn't watch much of them, but she and Zhuni seemed like the most interesting to me. Especially Zhuni. Hope they find success in whatever's next if this doesn't pan out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Dottovu patreon stream is occurring in about and hour fifteen from now. Will there be anything interesting? Who knows. Will I probably play with my oshi? Hopefully.
What does she play in her streams?

God's Strongest Dragoon

The most deranged shit you'll ever see comes from female fandoms. That's where you get all the body horror and abuse fetish content coming from especially if its yaoi. Just ask Lia.
This is a friendly reminder that Redo of Healer had a significantly higher than average viewership among women. Yes, one of the rare times where an anime really captivated a female audience was when the male protagonist gets revenge through rape, brainwashing, and all sorts of shit. Most men will reach the limit where that "I no longer wish to be horny, I wanna be happy" meme kicks in, this never happens for a lot of women. A brief foray into the Fujoshi fandom will show you how psychohorny these bitches are. There's a significant amount of hentai mangakas that are women as well, the shota genre is filled with them (Hi Pochi). It's why for every news story you find about a male teacher sleeping with his female students, there's like 5+ of a female teacher doing the same with male students.
How is this only the simp's fault? This bitch is fucking mental if she's having a meltdown over being """""cheated""""" on with other streamers. Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies. Jesus christ all of these people need to be surgically removed from vtubing.
Dunno why anyone's surprised, isn't she one who had a meltdown over Fauna getting into Holo or am I mixing up my nobodies?
I'm pretty sure she was friends with Fauna's pre-Holo PL and I remember Fauna stopped communicating for a while after joining. Not sure if they ever reconnected but I recall Shondo being very upset about it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It was too hard for that whale to create another account and simp for his new non-Shondo 2view.
Truly, having massive amounts of money can atrophy neuronal pathways.

Also staging life events as causes/reasons to "try to trust people" is a sign of immense lack of self-awareness and a gigantic neon sign of an immature character.
But like, why would it be necessary to have to create a new profile, like damn. Jesus even, good God almighty. He chose poorly

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
NexStage, the small corpo who had two of their five streamers quit soon after debut, is losing another one:

Currently that leaves Ayla Yew with 2.33k subscribers, and Zhuni Excel, with 732. None of them had grown enough to get sponsorships yet, so it's possible Blair just decided the effort she was putting in was not worth doing for free anymore. There's not much left of NexStage anymore so it'd be no surprise if the whole corpo announces it will disband in the next few days, as much as I wish they could pull off some sort of miracle and stick around.

Ayla got a lot of subs from the collab with Rin Penrose but she typically sits at about 35 ccv otherwise. Shame, when the corp collapses I hope she does go indie I'll find her again.

Edit: as much as Twitch sucks, these small corps should start there since discovery is a lot better.

Stunned But Dumb

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
What does she play in her streams?
Town of Salem, Tetris, and Among Us are the most common choices. Fall Guys happened once or twice and Crab Game once. There was also an instance of her playing through a bit of the VN she recently did VA work for. It's a variety stream so maybe there'll be some karaoke and chatting as well. (Some streams go on for like, five hours or so.)
I pray she doesn't do Tetris because holy fucking shit do I suck and god fucking damn are there some pros in those streams.

niggaphil

The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
edit:

Yeah I forgot to add there indeed many that are just mad at Shondo for letting a single fag caused all of this when she has thousand of viewers and many other whales, yet a single simp leaving has her borderline suicidal.
Wait, so Shondo roommate is DSP? DSP also used similar techniques to trap his whales, and give him 100 usd daily. :menhera:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Town of Salem, Tetris, and Among Us are the most common choices. Fall Guys happened once or twice and Crab Game once. There was also an instance of her playing through a bit of the VN she recently did VA work for. It's a variety stream so maybe there'll be some karaoke and chatting as well. (Some streams go on for like, five hours or so.)
I pray she doesn't do Tetris because holy fucking shit do I suck and god fucking damn are there some pros in those streams.
How I wish more EN people played hidden traitor games games like that. Wish she would play those as Kronii publicly.

Wait, so Shondo roommate is DSP? DSP also used similar techniques to trap his whales, and give him 100 usd daily. :menhera:
People gave that retard money? Willingly?

RiverBear

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ayla got a lot of subs from the collab with Rin Penrose but she typically sits at about 35 ccv otherwise. Shame, when the corp collapses I hope she does go indie I'll find her again.

Edit: as much as Twitch sucks, these small corps should start there since discovery is a lot better.
Functionally, on YT, you grow by actual advertising. You have to get into the Algo's good graces, otherwise even your own Subs won't get notices.

@TheRratC my impression of DSP's actual, core fan base is ppl that pay to torment him.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yeah it's the same one, I always thought that was a red flag but I guess history repeats itself :menhera:
View attachment 26520
:thisisstupid:

I enjoy some Shondo clips every once in a while, but holy shit, this whole thing is beyond retarded from everyone involved. Maybe I should start thanking a higher power or something for not wiring my brain in a way that has me viewing VTubing as anything more than a form of entertainment considering there are way too many examples of people treating it as way more.

Screw touching grass, these people need to be smacked upside the head with a piece of the sod.

Yeah I not usually a fan of saying "I always knew she sucks" once someone fucks up but honestly I got to know shadow thru her dedicated clips channel getting recommended to me a lot on yt, and I thought she was legit funny, I learned about the Fauna stuff but also learned they made up so I thought maybe she isn't so bad, but honestly the more I learned about her from her Twitter and clips I really started disliking her, the thing that made me start ignoring her completely is she got into a minor drama a while ago because when someone asked her why she didn't collab with males she responded that she thought all male vtubers are unlikeable and rude, such femcel response really turned me off from her, Im cant be bother to find the tweet right now but in general I have avoided her since.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
literal child
YOU TWITTER FREAK THE ASYLUM IS COMPROMISED LEAVE LEAVE LEAAAAA-

But yeah fuck shondo and she dare to say that its her natural voice

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Henya's streaming now. I had to walk away from the screen, but I think just before I got back someone got her with the old alt-F4 trick. Clip incoming.

For some weird reason, I find myself watching and enjoying her more now than I ever did before. Can't put my finger on it, but she just seems, I don't know, happier(?) now. Maybe I'm just happy to have her back, idk.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yuko's quest to completely attempt to replace gura continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom