"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
C'mon, you really thing coom artists wouldn't draw loli? Unless she decided to commission some third-rate twitter fagget.
There's plenty of amazing artists who don't give a fuck, especially in the JP sphere. I can't imagine giving any artist who thinks they can double their rates just because of the subject matter the time of day. She should have just dropped them and got another.
Women can never be horny as often as men.

But men can never be as horny as women.
The most deranged shit you'll ever see comes from female fandoms. That's where you get all the body horror and abuse fetish content coming from especially if its yaoi. Just ask Lia.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Screenshot_2023-05-21-19-24-13-00_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
Wow, what a fag

USE THUMBNAILS

Last edited by a moderator:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

wrp

chihirogumi

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Schizo enjoyers when the diagnosed schizo performs schizo behavior
iu

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa's schedule for the week, and it looks like music review is finally back after a few months break. Make sure to submit if you want before it fills up. Also this art is pretty yabai for Lisa, but I'm not complaining. :smugina:

20230521_193721.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

cucurut

I think she want's a more explicate depiction of penetration in an animated loop, with see through "person on top" and it took her a paragraph to describe her request so...
ALSO LAW-LEE bod, I wish they made her model just a tad more mature shaped like how Shiina draws Shiina, would probably be fine then.

I think Pixiv request but maybe it's the same thing?

I think she's really picky and wants this artist... I really want to know who but she's not spilling it.
It was skeb video section, she has no clue why she gets ghosted by artists, she had this problem even before debut, Remi has no such problem. She gave up finding artists for her merch, threw it at management and now is just happy it shows up.

View attachment 26518

E: Has she ever expressed her degen side? Because I have an inkling she might be simply NSFW tourist and doesn't know many artists.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, but I have been trying to piece together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
View attachment 26499

People started digging and found darkkel to be the most likely person she was talking about since he indeed didnt show up to her stream:
View attachment 26500

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing her to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

Apparently he provided proof it was him
View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

And this is the part that really pissed off her thread lurkers:
View attachment 26506
The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
How is this only the simp's fault? This bitch is fucking mental if she's having a meltdown over being """""cheated""""" on with other streamers. Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies. Jesus christ all of these people need to be surgically removed from vtubing.
Dunno why anyone's surprised, isn't she one who had a meltdown over Fauna getting into Holo or am I mixing up my nobodies?

Stunned But Dumb

Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies.
C'mon. You know. Don't play.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
How is this only the simp's fault? This bitch is fucking mental if she's having a meltdown over being """""cheated""""" on with other streamers. Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies. Jesus christ all of these people need to be surgically removed from vtubing.
Dunno why anyone's surprised, isn't she one who had a meltdown over Fauna getting into Holo or am I mixing up my nobodies?
His mistake was rolling over like a bitch-ass nigga

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Yeah it's the same one, I always thought that was a red flag but I guess history repeats itself :menhera:
1684713297431.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It was too hard for that whale to create another account and simp for his new non-Shondo 2view.
Truly, having massive amounts of money can atrophy neuronal pathways.

Also staging life events as causes/reasons to "try to trust people" is a sign of immense lack of self-awareness and a gigantic neon sign of an immature character.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
edit:

Yeah I forgot to add there indeed many that are just mad at Shondo for letting a single fag caused all of this when she has thousand of viewers and many other whales, yet a single simp leaving has her borderline suicidal.
:thisisstupid:

I enjoy some Shondo clips every once in a while, but holy shit, this whole thing is beyond retarded from everyone involved. Maybe I should start thanking a higher power or something for not wiring my brain in a way that has me viewing VTubing as anything more than a form of entertainment considering there are way too many examples of people treating it as way more.

Screw touching grass, these people need to be smacked upside the head with a piece of the sod.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I wasn't around to hear about her drama about Fauna as it happened, but that and this are the types of things where I'd just say "screw you" and stop watching the person. Not that I watched her beyond the clips posted here to begin with...but now I won't watch even harder(?)!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
"Prince" Shina returns from vacation. Live in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom