"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Eira has achieved a momentous milestone as a streamer: Her first death threat.
1684708357705.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hope one of them doubles down, this shit is hilarous. I wanna see how far can a legit schizo vtuber go to keep face. For science, of course.
It would be funny if someone impersonated one of her whales on twitter, DM her that he can't keep watching her with that behavior, and see the shitshow unfold

hololive ruined /jp/

I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, but I have been trying to piece together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
View attachment 26499

People started digging and found darkkel to be the most likely person she was talking about since he indeed didnt show up to her stream:
View attachment 26500

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing her to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

Apparently he provided proof it was him
View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

And this is the part that really pissed off her thread lurkers:
View attachment 26506
this is so gay

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, but I have been trying to piece together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
View attachment 26499

People started digging and found darkkel to be the most likely person she was talking about since he indeed didnt show up to her stream:
View attachment 26500

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing her to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

View attachment 26506
It seems like this can entirely situation be boiled down into a woman + skitzo moment and /vt/ autism amplification. either way :autismvortex::medsl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
> 4chan
> Forget
There are still people wanting to hang Nyanners off a bridge.

Shondo, just get off twitter.

Fauna, what the heck?

Bitches be goin insane, end times are nigh

:autismvortex:

(Or it's a copypasta)

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging him to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.

edit:
He is also one of her whales a apparently:
View attachment 26494
1684708543571.png
LMFAO this is some schizo shit

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
It would be funny if someone impersonated one of her whales on twitter, DM her that he can't keep watching her with that behavior, and see the shitshow unfold
Hard disagree.
It has to be natural, real, otherwise it would lose the funny factor.

chihirogumi

I propose all whales, including the subcategories of gachis, unicorns, and paypigs, should have their bank account and credit card access revoked and given to the nearest responsible caretaker.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I propose all whales, including the subcategories of gachis, unicorns, and paypigs, should have their bank account and credit card access revoked and given to the nearest responsible caretaker.
Okay, commie.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So the artist Shiina commissioned to do the NSFW animated art as part of the donothon initially declined until Shiina doubled their advertised price.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So the artist Shiina commissioned to do the NSFW animated art as part of the donothon initially declined until Shiina doubled their advertised price.
Isn't it just suppose to be mating press? Is there some concerning details I'm missing?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I guess she's getting fucked in more ways than one :smugrys:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Bitches be goin insane, end times are nigh

:autismvortex:

(Or it's a copypasta)
Yeah, I'm guessing it's just Fauna flexing her creative muscles, like her Ghost Hunting short story/visual novel thing she did. It's just funny to me since it's such a contrast to the cuddly, comfy regular Fauna stuff we get.

Or she really misses Sana.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Isn't it just suppose to be mating press? Is there some concerning details I'm missing?
She has bad luck with artists.
Amanogawa_Shiina_full_body_by_Yuuki_Hagure.jpg

Something about this design artists don't wanna touch...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Women can never be horny as often as men.

But men can never be as horny as women.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Was she getting it through skeb? I wish people would stop using that site its hot garbage on the consumer end

chihirogumi

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

wrp

View attachment 26499

View attachment 26500

View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

View attachment 26506
So are they like, fuckin'? Or is Shondo just that crazy woman brained that she actually tried to guilt trip a viewer to stop watching other streamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom