"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is the funniest shit ever if true

:whatastory:

Also if there are others that are that Menhera about it. Well that certainly explains a lot of shit I've seen on twitter over the past couple of months

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

That's quite a pump and dump he did though heyooo
She's legitimately Skitzo so the chances of this being true are incredibly high, TBH. True or not this is incredibly funny and im expecting the greatest on this later to be a banger

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.

edit:
He is also one of her whales a apparently:
View attachment 26494
Wow, this sounds completely unhinged.

When is she joining Phase Connect?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging him to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.

edit:
View attachment 26494
So the schizo part isnt just play-pretend, huh

She's legitimately Skitzo so the chances of this being true are incredibly high, TBH. True or not this is incredibly funny and im expecting the greatest on this later to be a banger
Wait, really? I thought it was just a bit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He is also one of her whales a apparently
Darn it, this ruins it. The idea of the Vtuber menharing out over her favorite fan is funny and enduring. But getting buttblasted over the $$$ walking away is just a
🪙🪙DIGGER 🪙🪙moment.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So the schizo part isnt just play-pretend, huh

Wait, really? I thought it was just a bit.
Yes she got the auditory hallucinations and everything. Though back on the original claims, im am a bit skeptical on the first part about her having a meltdown about Darkhal "cheating" as she could have easily been doing her sarcasm bit and it not landing, causing a shit show to unfold. That would be more in line with her typical behavior tho; anything goes with authentic skitzos.
Edit here some clip and a vid talking about it

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging him to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.

edit:
View attachment 26494
Everyone was shoring up their menhera stocks on Phase Connect members and assorted Holo/Nijis when out of nowhere Shondo's menhera stock goes to the moon

Sasuga loli-bait-chama

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch.

She has someone else watching with her.

Kalion

:)
I audibly laughed at this

1684706417395.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meemaws getting curazee today

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Gee Shiina, I wonder if anyone knows which photographers you're almost calling out :smugpipi: Also it's time for Shiina

Ninja'd cuz I was schizo'n :menhera:
Dog whistle harder Meemaw I'll tuch the poo-for-YOU
nuts.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Anyone know what's up with Shondo?
Archive

Maybe just a schizo moment? She takes 3 different antipsychotics according to herself.
Her big ASMR stream got demonetised maybe? The twitter comments are referring to yesterday's stream being a bit much, the VOD is still up, I'll pick through the end of it and see if anything stands out.

Edit: It seems to be drama with a unicorn. One who's got pretty close to her but is being manipulative, disloyal, and generally fucky which has sent her into a menhara episode. Chat was apparently getting pretty aggressive over it. I don't follow Shondo regularly enough to confidently comment beyond that however, maybe someone more knowledgeable on Shondo can give a rundown on the situation.

edit:
View attachment 26494
Darn it, this ruins it. The idea of the Vtuber menharing out over her favorite fan is funny and enduring. But getting buttblasted over the $$$ walking away is just a
🪙🪙DIGGER 🪙🪙moment.
The weirdest part of all this is Shondo is usually the first one to dunk mercilessly on unicorn crap and has more than one clip where she makes fun of this very situation. :shiinastare:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The weirdest part of all this is Shondo is usually the first one to dunk mercilessly on unicorn crap and has more than one clip where she makes fun of this very situation. :shiinastare:
You see here, them dudes are some other schizos unicorns when they should be HER unicorns

:deztheroom:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yes she got the auditory hallucinations and everything. Though back on the original claims, im am a bit skeptical on the first part about her having a meltdown about Darkhal "cheating" as she could have easily been doing her sarcasm bit and it not landing, causing a shit show to unfold. That would be more in line with her typical behavior tho; anything goes with authentic skitzos.
Edit here some clip and a vid talking about it

I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, but I have been trying to piece together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
1684650945666259.png

People started digging and found darkkel to be the most likely person she was talking about since he indeed didnt show up to her stream:
1684648941697945.png

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing her to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
1684707252210.png
1684707387098.png

Apparently he provided proof it was him
1684707510232.png
1684707568305.png

And this is the part that really pissed off her thread lurkers:
1684707665086.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Her big ASMR stream got demonetised maybe? The twitter comments are referring to yesterday's stream being a bit much, the VOD is still up, I'll pick through the end of it and see if anything stands out.

Edit: It seems to be drama with a unicorn. One who's got pretty close to her but is being manipulative, disloyal, and generally fucky which has sent her into a menhara episode. Chat was apparently getting pretty aggressive over it. I don't follow Shondo regularly enough to confidently comment beyond that however, maybe someone more knowledgeable on Shondo can give a rundown on the situation.

edit:
View attachment 26494
I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, nut I have been trying to piss together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
View attachment 26499

People started digging and found darkkel to be the most likely person she was talking about since he indeed didnt show up to her stream:
View attachment 26500

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing him to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

Apparently he provided proff it was him
View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

View attachment 26506

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

FlaVR's top baker Minna Vanilla is having a cook off stream with her brother Vinnie. I wonder if we'll get our first FlaVR facedox from this or if they've thought far enough ahead.

Topo Chico

I don't watch Shondo myself so i really cant say how likely all of this to be true, nut I have been trying to piss together the sequence of events that happen according to her /vt/ thread, she apparently right after her stream last night she started ranting on her alts about something, there no screenshots of this on the thread but people where saying she was talking about someone "not bothering to leave a saingle message for the whole 10 hours stream" I don't have proof of this tweets but there is definitely some tweets she deleted yesterday that are no there anymore like this one:
View attachment 26499

View attachment 26500

Afterwards people noted he privated his twitter and deleted his oshi mark as well as apparently blocked shondo forcing him to unfollow him, the an anon show up in the thread claiming to be him, and start saying what happen
View attachment 26501
View attachment 26503

Apparently he provided proff it was him
View attachment 26504
View attachment 26505

View attachment 26506
This guy starts watching other vtubers, shondo tries to wrangle him to keep that cashflow, he panics and causes the schizo to have a melt down and vt also rages? What the fuck :autismvortex:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wonder if we'll get our first FlaVR facedox from this or if they've thought far enough ahead.
Sena in the baking collab already did it.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This guy starts watching other vtubers, shondo tries to wrangle him to keep that cashflow, he panics and causes the schizo to have a melt down and vt also rages? What the fuck :autismvortex:
I hope one of them doubles down, this shit is hilarous. I wanna see how far can a legit schizo vtuber go to keep face. For science, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom