Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
chapipi. 80's music. singing.
get in there negroes

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Looks like something went down last night, jumping ahead for this important announcement:
Mio-BEAM!

discord.jpg
Idk what it is but I just haven't been able to see Mio in the same light since the discord leak :smugrys:
I spotted this in a meme group idk if it's even legit

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Anyone know what's up with Shondo?
Archive

Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging him to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.

edit:
He is also one of her whales a apparently:
1684698104345733.png

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Monetization stream for Lana right now

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Backfired. No mercy for the birthday girl.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bettel's comedic timing is truly impossible to match. He started his Sims stream and almost immediately caught himself on fire. He then proceeded to stare daggers at the screen in complete and utter silence while he burned to death.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.
She is malding over a Unicorn cheater? she is following the footsteps of her :menhera: oshi im so proud :sanasmile:
uruha-rushia-hololive.gif

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The only Phase connect seiso idol is the old hag Tenma, who never do crazy shit, but being autistic to frog fight for 30 hours :fishmandispair:

the other seiso idol is pon wolf, cause she never know the crouch reference untill pippa taught her....

Correction only AIRI is a seiso Phase talent
*Amogus sponsorship leak*
Speaking of the Amogus merch has anyone got it yet? it seems like forever ago I ordered it and it hasn't shipped.
specifically the Amogus Gura hat/shirt and Pekora shirts I actually moved since I bought them so I put in a ticket to change the shipping address and they accepted it no problem just seems odd it's taking so long
"HoloEN is a myth". To this day no one knows who this was, my money is on Calli or Ame, with an outside chance of ID1 like Risu.
What's this one?
Stop breaking containment you low iq gorilla retard.
View attachment 26427
Nolan: WOOOOO NOT ME
Tenma... Seiso... Reps, especially 3rd timestamped

Case in point for Tenma's seiso disqualification
Take a break from watching superduper publicly shit and piss himself, watch Filian solve a murder mystery with Neuro-sama

Highlights:
Neuro calls Filian a small Filipino boy, Filian takes more offense to being called a F*lipino than being called a small boy
"Stop talking in caps lock, it's not funny and it's rude."
"What if you went to Detroit, Neuro-sama? Then maybe you...could become human." 😎

Whenever I watch a filian clip I imagine her on stage just the presentation in the way she talks like she's giving a speech in addition to pacing around her environment gives that vibe
Probably Karen know her 🤔
View attachment 26460
Lola is the new account of YfuBaby who Calli is a fan of and called into her birthday
Shondo laughing at the autistic doctor show

Honestly I think it's unfair to judge that clip out of context my research showed that the character of Shaun the surgeon was previously doing his surgeon job with no issues and then this new guy came and replaced his old boss and like the first thing Han did was demote/lateral move idk the (hierarchy of the hospital job scene) Shaun specifically because he is autistic
That's a lawsuit right there
Yeah Shaun handled it stupidly but he was inarguably fucked over due to discrimination so it makes me laugh that all the people laughing at his reaction calling the show ableist are kind of being ableist themselves because they (presumably unknowingly) agree with a discrimination based demotion
Wait, which movie? The upcomming one isn't even out yet.
There are countless animated barbie movies to choose from
Somewhat tangentially related. For positive PR and as a way to bury the hatchet, Niji should possibly let one or two of the talents collab with Sayu in the future. Sayu mentioned she was still on friendly terms with some people in Niji and that there isn't any explicit collab ban.
Unironically would be a giga brained pr move I hope they do

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She is malding over a Unicorn cheater? she is following the footsteps of her :menhera: oshi im so proud :sanasmile:
uruha-rushia-hololive.gif
This is the woman who decided to shit-talk a good friend who got the chance of a lifetime rather than congratulating her. Is it really so surprising?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
What's this one?
Back in the /jp/ days, there was a poster who started spamming "HoloEN is a myth" a week before HoloEN's debut. I think Sept 5th 2020 was the first time. The official announcement happened on Sept 8th. The Reddit post announcing HoloEN was titled "Hololive English is a Myth".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
FlaVRs mint dragon is at anime central

Archive

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers
Whoa, glad I only watch her clips, imagine getting caught cheating like that :menhera:

remisees.PNG

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Got me curious so I checked her /vt/ thread and the only thing I could piece together is that she had a meltdown about a long time viewer, Darkhal, "cheating" on her, that's to say watching other streamers, after the guy got harassed for it he decided to drop her entirely which apparently prompt her to Dm him begging to come back, which made the rest of the people in her /vt/ thread mad, apparently the guy was even in her thread talking about it while it was happening, I don't know if there more to it since you know reading a 4chan thread without context huts the brain.

edit:
View attachment 26494
This is the funniest shit ever if true

:whatastory:

Also if there are others that are that Menhera about it. Well that certainly explains a lot of shit I've seen on twitter over the past couple of months

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

That's quite a pump and dump he did though heyooo

bettelpilled

Team Kaworu is the CouncilRyS group chat.
i fucking love how you can tell that it's irys who chose that name. her kaworu autism speaks to me on every level possible. godspeed you, gay space angel fangirl. may we get a re-release of his dakimakura soon.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

edit:
View attachment 26494
D2ABBF49-67E3-4C9C-93BF-6DBE820F7D8E.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom