"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Kronii gets a +1 dice to stab rattlesnakes. The vespear is in danger.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
never trust any vtuber who act like a virgin, they probably already get blacked multiple times, just like Enna
Why is it seiso girls are the ones that are getting laid on a regular basis and the ones that look/act like whores are turbo virgins
Kirb has pipkin, and socially inept people in positions of clout leading to woman tears is a tale as old as time. Especially VAs, oddly enough. It's impossible to say what exactly has gone down in his interpersonal relationships, other than he didn't fly so good.

He should release the information that will lead to Chris Niosi's arrest. If he's right, not doing so seems to be putting people in danger since he's still getting jobs.

Entirely possible that Ken's just telling the truth here. He's just coming off as weird and bitter. Chris has seemed to apologize and thus admit wrongdoing for something, but the actual posts are deleted at this point. Here's some sort of weird master post with links to apologies per person:

Oh man this apology has everything, with a suicide bait cherry on top.
:whatastory:
Boy did Nyaru got into a menhera rant during TF2 because people keep joking that Shirayuri does not exist(sorta justified tho, since not even Holodex acknowledges their existence).
Shirayuri is kind of like real Corp to me. A very loose collection of vtubers of varying successes levels that don't seem to be very good at promoting their talents.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kronii got a fucking derringer that can obliterate doors and cover.
Did she get the Noisy Cricket from MiB?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nasa currently streaming Super Mario 3D World again.

EDIT:
Capture.JPG
Look who made an appearance...

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Speaking of irrelevant corpos I just stumbled upon this new one. It says their first gen is supposed to debut spring 2023 but spring is almost over at this point so who knows

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Punkalopi dropped a pretty good rap cover

And here's her older ones

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why is it seiso girls are the ones that are getting laid on a regular basis and the ones that look/act like whores are turbo virgins.
The same reason americans buy large as fuck cars. Overcompensation.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Speaking of irrelevant corpos I just stumbled upon this new one. It says their first gen is supposed to debut spring 2023 but spring is almost over at this point so who knows

They wanted people to commit to them for two years as part of signing a contract. We'll see what happens but hopefully it's less of a shitshow than EIEN ended up being - promising at the start, full of career / company damaging yabs and auctioned chairs filled with ball sack sweat later.

The debuts seem to be soon as they tweeted today about visiting their YouTube channel.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Never thought I'd see this collab. Salome is doing a collab series with Shinya Arino aka GCCX's Kacho Arino.

Arino's big on Akihabara/otaku culture, but this somehow still feels surprising. Gamecenter CX is great content, only reason I haven't been watching is that whatever subbing projects I'm aware of are dead (if anyone knows any that are still active and still translating modern content, please let me know XOXO). Either way, the basement dweller princess is OP.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“Saint Clappington”- Magni

LMAOOOOO. This fucking dude. :deztheroom:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The Four Heavenly Kings* play with guns around a table like a group of tards a tabletop game named Gun.

* of Hololive EN

Luck based card draws as a deterministic factor of success? These fuckers are going to get swept by Kronii, even if it's not competitive.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone should ask her for VTweeter tips instead.

Archive

Good to know she's still insane
Why is it seiso girls are the ones that are getting laid on a regular basis and the ones that look/act like whores are turbo virgins
Whores know its bad so they hide it. Turbo virgins feel insecure because they're not getting any so they go full overdrive into acting like whores. The worst is when the turbo virgin finally meets someone that takes them up on their offer and boom, turbo whore.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Arino's big on Akihabara/otaku culture, but this somehow still feels surprising. Gamecenter CX is great content, only reason I haven't been watching is that whatever subbing projects I'm aware of are dead (if anyone knows any that are still active and still translating modern content, please let me know XOXO). Either way, the basement dweller princess is OP.
OHHHHHHH, THAT show!
Man, I watched that show, like… (looks up episode of Solomon’s Key because I remember that one) 12 years ago! That was a good show.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Guys I have some bad news in regards to my oshi.

Her hamster may or may not be dead. She said she was staying up watching its condition and she might not be able to sleep in the first tweet but that second tweet which is just “No…” is a lot more ominous. Not an exact confirmation of her hamsters death but it kind of implies it. After she tweets out official confirmation it’s likely she will be taking a break, guessing around a month or so since I’m certain this will have hit Noel quite hard.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Magni asks a question about Vesper's cooking talent.

Magni: "Can cook anything. Does that mean anything?"
Vesper: "Human meat?......Oh. You meant rocks and stuff."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Luck based card draws as a deterministic factor of success? These fuckers are going to get swept by Kronii, even if it's not competitive.
Kris Scarface Reynolds will show them all!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
1684460541782509.png

This image is delusional and i know there are some jokes already about Tsunderia Connect (or Phase Tsunderia)
But in my personal opinion all of the picks for the most recent PC Invaders are good and i am waiting for MoonJelly debut
lisa MAY join up if whatever legal limbo she's stuck with tsunderia expires and phase seems to go harder with music
sleepy as far as I know said she isn't looking to go corpo
kirshe probably changed her mind joining up after yuri, she seemed a bit tilted about her losing her character and that might be dealbreaker of sorts for her
nyaru is part of a corpo/group that I have no idea what they do for the other barely 2 views that stream for them
shondo I think said she isn't going corpo either
chinchilla aside from being a pippa fan there isn't much info to go from but phase would benefit from more jp members or at least people who interact with the other girls
the rest no fucking idea what their deal is

Jacks Wasted Life

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom