"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I've been trying to follow. What the fuck is Ken hinting at? He seems really upset about Pippa talking to Kirb, and went full Gosling on twitter. "I'm going through shit." Does he hate Kirb for a special reason or upset that Pippa went on a stream with him and his oshi is spending time with someone and he's hitting bottom? I'm not excited for any more time listening to him but Ken seems to have taken it super personal. Sorry if it's explained, I've been very busy today.

I haven't tuned into Pippa in a week or so, and I guess I won't be until she's through this fun. I didn't know he existed, let alone voiced Alex, until the Oney Plays episodes. I don't have anything personal against him but there is something very off-putting about his behavior. I get VA's need to be over the top, but he is just so... IDK how to describe it. He's so awkward, loud, and just meh.
He's assmad Kirb got a Collab before him

For fuck's sake Ken

(If anyone has any more luck archiving these than I have I'd appreciate it, both my attempts have caught it in a loading loop rather than the tweet itself)

Not inherently vtuber related but damn...

View attachment 26028

giphy.gif

Vesper once again proves to be seiso and hinged.
View attachment 26033
Grandpire has the best unintentionally evil laughter

Kson reacts to her smite skin

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
why is nano such a stupid fucking whore? srs what is wrong with her, why won't she even stream???
Hi nano

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper rolled a "salt of the earth" cook who makes gumbo and stew. His experience as a hobo will come in handy with this.

Negzana

In Lia's member's only stream, she implied the third new invader would be announced today (she basically asked if we saw a pattern in the announcements of the last two, which happened yesterday and the day before), and she wondered aloud if any of the new invaders would have a canine theme.

She's stressing over her D&D stream tomorrow and doing the typical sad girl "I don't deserve this level of success and I hope I don't let people down" stuff too.
I'm still considering a Lia membership (Alongside Aki's) but I don't think I have the financial means to have like 4 memberships.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper rolled a "salt of the earth" cook who makes gumbo and stew. His experience as a hobo will come in handy with this.
And then he rolled a cursed, demonic artifact for his weapon.

wannabeschizo

RiverBear

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I hope this game turns out a little better then the last one Calli ran. I know it eventually petered out but I just didn't get into the vibe, even early on. I really liked the Holostars D&D stream though, and the other collabs with these four, so I expect this will feel a bit better.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Calli rolls for rep as an example
>she gets "being a hoe"

lol, lmao

Negzana

Hagsmith continuing the grind after a medical checkup yay

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Kronii just rolled "known cheater"

Art really does imitate life

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
why is nano such a stupid fucking whore? srs what is wrong with her, why won't she even stream???
Yuri, what the fuck did you do. Spill the deets.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yuri, what the fuck did you do. Spill the deets.
Didn't stream once since getting fired, so her thread died, so nobody cares about her anymore.
Oh, you mean to get fired? :^)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper rolls a debt where he shot a bounty hunter in the foot. Calli rules that the bounty hunter is coming after Vesper to take his foot.
Vesper: "Quentin Tarantino's after me!"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The Four Heavenly Kings* play with guns around a table like a group of tards a tabletop game named Gun.

* of Hololive EN

Kronii will win, I know it's not a game you can really "win" at but she'll find a way\

edit: no horses! LMAOOO! Ofc, we're continue the tradition

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Kronii rolls a horse as her special item
>Calli: "these dont exist in this world, roll again"
:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter