"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1684460541782509.png

This image is delusional and i know there are some jokes already about Tsunderia Connect (or Phase Tsunderia)
But in my personal opinion all of the picks for the most recent PC Invaders are good and i am waiting for MoonJelly debut
Memes aside Chinchilla does deserve love ngl, shame i dont think PC in particular is looking for any JP talent

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Shouldn't be too much more left

auxchar

auxiliary character
context:
"hey random chat member, are you a girl?"
"WELL I AM BUT I WASNT ONE AND IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO REALIZE I AM BECUASE PARENTS GAVE ME TRAUMA AND I AM NOW DEFINITELLY THATS FOR SURE"
"okay"
Interesting that they could've just answered "Yes", but didn't.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Everything is going to be okay chumbud. Close ur eyes, think about your oshi waving at you with vesper by her side holding her by the hips. She is now 7 months into pregnancy. Pull the trigger chumbud all this pain will be over. RIP

View attachment 26038
Twitter-Archive

If every day that Gura didn't stream a Chumbud unalived himself we may have achieved world peace by now.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The Four Heavenly Kings* play with guns around a table like a group of tards a tabletop game named Gun.

* of Hololive EN

Starting soon.
Time to see if Magni's unnatural luck carries over from DnD, and if Kronii continues to effortlessly dunk on Vesper and Magni. Do they roll for stats in this game?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I went to the Phase Connect site to see if the new invaders had spots on the website and...
It feels so uneven and wrong. I'm surprised they didn't blur out Yuri from the background art.
View attachment 26036

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Everything is going to be okay chumbud. Close ur eyes, think about your oshi waving at you with vesper by her side holding her by the hips. She is now 7 months into pregnancy. Pull the trigger chumbud all this pain will be over. RIP

View attachment 26038
Twitter-Archive

...is this even real? I watch every Ame stream and no way I would miss a $500 equivalent akasupa, considering how long it will be visible in chat.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Someone should ask her for VTweeter tips instead.

Archive

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Interesting that they could've just answered "Yes", but didn't.
You know the joke
"Howd you know a trans person walked into the bar? He'll tell you"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pretty sure someone sent this exact same message to Kiara too.
Might be that one? 20230518_230807.jpg
...is this even real? I watch every Ame stream and no way I would miss a $500 equivalent akasupa, considering how long it will be visible in chat.
Its from banned vt so could easily be fake. But its hilarious if it is real

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone should ask her for VTweeter tips instead.

Archive

i like how the OG tweet is full of genuine and even some well thought up opinions/responses while the true grifter just dismisses it for no reason

"im gonna shoot you and then shoot myself" - kronii to magni pre-stream 2k23

Netscaper

Early Adopter
1684460541782509.png

This image is delusional and i know there are some jokes already about Tsunderia Connect (or Phase Tsunderia)
But in my personal opinion all of the picks for the most recent PC Invaders are good and i am waiting for MoonJelly debut
Boy did Nyaru got into a menhera rant during TF2 because people keep joking that Shirayuri does not exist(sorta justified tho, since not even Holodex acknowledges their existence).

Also Gura should do like the Gabe Newell with half life 3 joke (For every fat joke he delays the game for a month) and for every "Please stream" message she should delay streaming a week more.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Magni pulling the teamkiller character trait on the first draw. This is cinema.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Never thought I'd see this collab. Salome is doing a collab series with Shinya Arino aka GCCX's Kacho Arino.

Favi

why is nano such a stupid fucking whore? srs what is wrong with her, why won't she even stream???

Ensok

Early Adopter
I really like this group but admittedly I prefer when they play a competitive style game because it's way funnier when Kronii wins and the guys continue to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom