"Eating Mike Tysons Ass"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabeschizo

wrp

Sorry, wasn't fully sure what was up and trying to catch up. Good points. He technically made 2 songs and if they do talk then I can see him being hurt. I'm not aware of his past. Just his general awkwardness and furry/lesbian/shota stuff or? I've listened to his stuff off and on through the years but never looked into who he is.

Also yes, being cautious about someone who has, well, been hurt and lately been kinda doom and lonely posting about husbando and dreams and such, being chatted up live by Kirb. It seems like he may be an asshole, but not a full on abuser if I'm reading stuff right? I don't want to keep derailing the fun, but it's weird. I still won't watch Kirb because like I said before, he's off-putting to listen to.
Ken is an oldfag and somewhat Metokur adjacent. I'm not saying he is seeking a collab, but if he was, that would basically be the only reason it hasn't happened yet. Ostensibly that's why Rekieta didn't get one.
I can't say I know anything about Chris beyond what's in this thread but, like you said, he just has that predator vibe. He's very reminiscent of that guy that bullied his way onto Lia's stream earlier in the year and he supposedly ended up getting ghosted by her for acting like such an attentionwhore.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Lia occasionally leaves messages on Scale's twitter. I don't know if she's responded to Lia yet, but I hope Lia gets a friend to see Five Nights at Fredys with.
Scarle and Lia might have interacted with each other on their past lives. I have seen Scarle on Lia's chat and Lia on Scarle's chat.

I strongly recommend watching her streams in the background, her best content is when she's chatting about things. Yabs and gross topics aside, she's pretty levelheaded, if also terminally virgin.
Mika is Top Tier content and her zatsus are one of the best in Nijisanji (only one that has better zatsus is Nina).

Also, from what I've seen from Ito Life, he seems like a chill dude. Translations/clips have some coomer content, but clips/translations usually cherrypick that kinda thing since people click on those. He is known for NSFW doujins though, so I guess watch out for that.

Dont know much about Ito Life other than his doujins and character designs are 10/10. I think he has designed about 4 or 5 Vtubers (bit of coomer but I like that shit).

Banned VT memes will absolutely murder a vtuber for a couple of thousand Twitter likes:

FwWTOL4XsAI0LKD

Twitter
Its true. That said, part of playing the youtube game is using thumbnails to get people to click on your shit so I can't really hate her for it.

Even when coombaiting she is still somehow more entertaining than half her gen and Xsoleil combined
True but then again the bar is pretty low.

She's stressing over her D&D stream tomorrow and doing the typical sad girl "I don't deserve this level of success and I hope I don't let people down" stuff too.
Really looking forward to this.

This ten-year-old drama too if I'm reading it correctly. Ten years is a long time to not be an asshole so even if it's all true as long as he's no longer a "abuser" I don't think any reasonable person should hold it over him. Unless it comes out he was touching kids or something I'm sure not gonna get ass mad over it and unless Ken knows more than he's letting on he shouldn't be getting mad either or at bar minimum talk it out like an adult.
People usually dont change much unless they get backlash for it. That said I can see an "internet famous" 20 year old using that to try to take advantage of young impressionable girls.

It's always emotional trauma with these idiots.
EMOTIONAL TRAUMA
THese negroes dont know what it it, they are born in middle class families in one of the best economies as it was back then, on the brink of technological renaissance! These fags never had a problem with food, never knew what it is to see their mothers literally kill themselves to get some meat on the table, never saw their dad cry himself to sleep because of the unhappy marriage and debts piling up. The country collapse on itself, so you are hungry every day of your life and the only thing awaits you in uncertainty in tomorrow. These fags are the reason USA should fall, cause this negro talks about the EMOTIONAL TRAUMA to a girl that lived in a trailer with 4 brothers!!!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE TRАNNIЕS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most troons have been sexually assaulted or abused by a parent or by an older person they got groomed by. Honestly it would be interesting if they ever publish (wont happen) a study to see the correlation between this and being trans. Chances are that there is a very high correlation.

Finally got the farms to work. Trying to archive some of the old Cimrai/BoSheep posts from there and re-link some of the posts people there had alraedy archived on her.

https://archive.ph/zE7Og

From another thread someone giving context on who Cimrai is.
1684461902768.png

May 10, 2022. So almost exactly 1 year.

Edit:
Also joined the Not-Riifu Discord. I barely use Discord but I want to know what happened and this seems to be the easiest way to get it from the horse's mouth. About 150 members in total and rising (she was expecting 40). She mentioned not being able to stream. She wanted to do a watch-along but someone else has to stream it which makes me think she is under some sort of non-compete clause or some shit.

She had mentioned that she was making content throughout the year for her ASMR account so that she could have a release schedule and basically come out with 1 video a day or so in 2024. To avoid Discord bullshit she basically will open it when she's online and close it when she goes offline to avoid having to deal with tards starting shit (that might possibly fuck her over) and having to deal with discord groomers mods. Smart move honestly.

She got 2 cats (what the fuck is it with content creators adopting 2 cats) Probably caught the Rona or the a flu.

Edit 2:
Read the Twitlonger from Obakatiekat (or whatever their name is). That shit is rough. I don't really give a shit if someone is trans or not but for the most part all we get are attentionwhores that constantly try to shove their identity bullshit down your throat (suck the girl dick). Clearly a case of body dysmorphia and not some trans-trender.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh
I though she and Kyo were alreading dating
Enna too is intmidated by Kyo's blackness and swagger, she only craves the WMAF shit

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
EMOTIONAL TRAUMA
THese negroes dont know what it it, they are born in middle class families in one of the best economies as it was back then, on the brink of technological renaissance! These fags never had a problem with food, never knew what it is to see their mothers literally kill themselves to get some meat on the table, never saw their dad cry himself to sleep because of the unhappy marriage and debts piling up. The country collapse on itself, so you are hungry every day of your life and the only thing awaits you in uncertainty in tomorrow. These fags are the reason USA should fall, cause this negro talks about the EMOTIONAL TRAUMA to a girl that lived in a trailer with 4 brothers!!!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE TRАNNIЕS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, but what if instead of a penis, you had a rotting hole and chronic pain? no no, listen: with enough effort you might pass as a very ugly, barren woman with chronic pain and severe mental illness? WOUDN'T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?
:mold1::vomitdrawer::whatastory:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If it helps at all hes a "drama student" and failed actor. which helps to explain why he is like he is. for a comparison think TheSpoonyOne and that will give you some idea.
I know Noah isn't dead, but RIP Spoony. He was the actual prototype to most modern streamers/vtubers. Sad his heart problems completely destroyed him. (Fairly recent understanding of the relationship between cardiovascular issues and nervous system stability.)

On vtuber topics, Tenma can only get worse. A chat bot is only going to make her more crazy Romanian hafu. Should be good content, though. Also, NotTheo won't be without content, for sure.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I've been trying to follow. What the fuck is Ken hinting at?
There's a pretty good summary of the Chris shit here.

There's apparently 3 transgressors that are shared between all the posts:

Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi (animator, writer, alleged massive shithead, Ken Ashcorp's mortal enemy)
Liz Losey (Chris' damaged ex-girlfriend, Psyguy's damaged ex-girlfriend, alleged suckup and also shithead)
Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian (alleged shithead but with bonus pedophilia)

Ignoring the two other people, Chris has multiple infractions of allegations(except really unique ones) that we'll take as factual, assuming this isn't a psyop between 5+ people
Sucking and leeching off everyone that's more famous than him for a chance to get ahead in the animator/newground world (Egoraptor is one of them)

Unearned Fame by collaborating with other persona non grata Rina-chan(Kira Buckland)
The "Unearned" part is due to lack of animation/art improvement even though he went to art college. This one is subjective, weak and petty even if they're legitimately awful people.

Emotionally abusing and manipulating everyone around them including his list of ex-girlfriends e.g. Liz Losey(Apparently they had a lot of public fights where all the ex-friends were basically forced to observe and participate in)

Has shittalked colleagues and coworkers so much he's been blacklisted(The twitter link comes up empty even on the wayback machine sorry guys)
View attachment 26011

Stayed at someone's house for free for a week with bonus meals and repaid them by jacking off in their bathroom. At least he had the decency to package it in a condom.(Unfortunately this is only one person's testimony so there's not much legitimacy)
View attachment 26009

Incel behavior(Degrading women, Hating women etc. despite needing them to satisfy his companionship, loneliness and other issues)

Emotionally oversensitive and paranoid despite being abusive(Seems related to inflated ego due to e-fame)

View attachment 26008
WARNING: THE VIDEO HAS VERY POORLY ANIMATED AND DRAWN DICKS,BOOBS,ASSHOLES AND SHIT

Call him a gosling or incel or whatever but I would say this is a completely valid attitude since they are actually friends to some extent as opposed to most other people feeling like this who are only fans of her, not knowing her any better than her outward public persona.
Yeah, as much as I was meming in the Pippthread, I can understand he has actual concerns over Chris's past. We can't know how much he's changed from the past, so I can understand that.

But I do disagree with him sperging like a weirdo. Without knowing exactly what Chris did, it looks more like he's salty that he's losing his oshi. It's pathetic.

niggaphil

Huh
I though she and Kyo were alreading dating
They are not dating each other. However, they should be considered mutual Fuck buddies in technical terms. Or in layman's term, "friends with benefits"
Edit: For example, they are not dating if they are not kissing during fucking (in Japanese culture)
:smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper once again proves to be seiso and hinged.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Gura and Mumei cannot occupy the same space or else this will happen:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's always emotional trauma with these idiots.
Most troons have been sexually assaulted or abused by a parent or by an older person they got groomed by. Honestly it would be interesting if they ever publish (wont happen) a study to see the correlation between this and being trans. Chances are that there is a very high correlation.
Don't forget unbridled coomerism as a reason a la Chris from the MrBeast channel. A man doesn't go from married, money and a child to trooning out without a significant amount of sexual deviancy going on.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I went to the Phase Connect site to see if the new invaders had spots on the website and...
It feels so uneven and wrong. I'm surprised they didn't blur out Yuri from the background art.
1684462816144.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, Choco is live with Dead By Daylight of all things, i dont think ive seen anyone else play it since the Vesper/Calli/Kronii collab

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Everything is going to be okay chumbud. Close ur eyes, think about your oshi waving at you with vesper by her side holding her by the hips. She is now 7 months into pregnancy. Pull the trigger chumbud all this pain will be over. RIP

Screenshot_20230518-221527_Twitter.jpg
Twitter-Archive

20230518_222424.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I went to the Phase Connect site to see if the new invaders had spots on the website and...
It feels so uneven and wrong. I'm surprised they didn't blur out Yuri from the background art.
View attachment 26036
1684462918106.png
Fix it, you heathen

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

niggaphil

Everything is going to be okay chumbud. Close ur eyes, think about your oshi waving at you with vesper by her side holding her by the hips. She is now 7 months into pregnancy. Pull the trigger chumbud all this pain will be over. RIP

View attachment 26038
Twitter-Archive
Based Ame Response gonna be:

RiverBear

Gura and Mumei cannot occupy the same space or else this will happen:

Which only proves further that Gura and Mumei are the same person if no one has ever seen them in the same room together

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1684460541782509.png

This image is delusional and i know there are some jokes already about Tsunderia Connect (or Phase Tsunderia)
But in my personal opinion all of the picks for the most recent PC Invaders are good and i am waiting for MoonJelly debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom