"I really just genuinely like chocolate bananas and wieners!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lia occasionally leaves messages on Scale's twitter. I don't know if she's responded to Lia yet, but I hope Lia gets a friend to see Five Nights at Fredys with.
Scarle's popped up in Lia's stream chat before so there's a good chance.

Also
signal-2023-05-18-06-26-26-866.jpg

:pippaworship::smugpipi::mold2::mold2::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::mold2::mold2::smugpipi::pippaworship:

Limkin

Selen is participating in the "dumbest shit someone can say" the last couple of weeks and she is winning. First, "guys I did not pay for my models I just got lucky to be two models ahead of everyone in my gen stop saying I am sucking management cocks". Second, "no I totally read my own company rules and I am not trying to act like this wasn't added here for an entirely different reason than the one I am saying out loud". And the winner, "I always dreamt of hitting pred and finally it's the season where I can do it by literally doing nothing, oops, sorry, pls pretend I didn't say the last part"
If this keeps going at this rate (or start accelerating) she will turn from the laughing dragon, to the dragon to laugh at

wrp

UberSoldat

Selen is participating in the "dumbest shit someone can say" the last couple of weeks and she is winning. First, "guys I did not pay for my models I just got lucky to be two models ahead of everyone in my gen stop saying I am sucking management cocks". Second, "no I totally read my own company rules and I am not trying to act like this wasn't added here for an entirely different reason than the one I am saying out loud". And the winner, "I always dreamt of hitting pred and finally it's the season where I can do it by literally doing nothing, oops, sorry, pls pretend I didn't say the last part"
If this keeps going at this rate (or start accelerating) she will turn from the laughing dragon, to the dragon to laugh at
Selen close to making her first yab? She was one of the yabless ones.................

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Come on Tenma, you gotta make once exception

I'm sorry Tenma. Ami is the better hag so I've switched sides to Prism. I hate the frogs (French people) not frogs (cool animal).

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm just going to say what's on everyone's mind. She was 100% mind broken by VSaikyo.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Stinky orca Sakamata Chloe is having her birthday live.

In her countdown karaoke yesterday she sang Idol (33:46). I hope she does a proper cover sometime, as it seems like a good match for her ability to self-duet.

Edit:
She wrote a love letter. Pour one out for Taishi and Kakuya (the live translators).
1684412144448.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kemuri's live with a karaoke stream, btw.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does she sound a little like Marine?

Man I really love her, um.... content. Yeah, content. Her two big, brown, bouncy, pillowy contents. Gotta love em. Yessir.

EDIT: just realized this was my 1,500th post. How on-brand.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Man I really love her, um.... content. Yeah, content. Her two big, brown, bouncy, pillowy contents. Gotta love em. Yessir.
Just say it loud and clear, my man.

"I like those juicy, brown colored badonkas and I wish that I could rest my head on top of those soft mammaries forevermore." - God's Strongest Sanalite, 2023.

niggaphil

I'm just going to say what's on everyone's mind. She was 100% mind broken by VSaikyo.
> Thinking the team has the potential to be top 3
> Thinking she is one of the Ex - Apex Predator
> Forget they have network issue
> Forget they have time zone differences that fuck with their biological clock and mental
> Forget they only practise for 1~2 months, and never collab before with Axel or Regis
> At the competition, mind-break by the actual Predator players like Gorrilla
> Now trying to get back to Pred, because Apex is her main game, and do not want to get ridiculed by the antis
> However, form a team with world-champion level players to reach predator in short time

In short, she cannot take the L in Apex Legends, and gonna sperg when antis make fun of her :pippaseethe;

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'd just like to take this opportunity to reiterate that as far as I can tell, the hate for Veibae comes from

1. Shittalking Hololive (doubled down; two years ago)
2. Bitching about Shylily (they have since made up)
3. Being Vshojo (left the company)

It's not much, it's not a big deal, and just the handful of clips and screenshots I've seen already even this out.

I'm deeply concerned that Veibae may actually be a decent person with frequently decent takes who gets a bad rep from a handful of bad takes.

Obviously, no one here has ever had a bad take they may have either regretted or doubled down on, so we're all clearly better than her, but even so, Veibae may not literally be an evil witch.

Food for thought.
4. Selectively and maliciously editing Nux's dox vid to make it look like he lied about Vshojo telling him it was ok to post the video (he said someone told him not to post it and later clarified it was his brother but Vei made it look like it was one or more Vshojo people)

Edit: Also more Vshojo related than Vei
Nux said recently that Vshojo basically told him during the shitshow that if he promised never to talk about Vshojo again that they would "calm things down" for him
what scum. timestamped about 7:40 min in
Nux talked about Niji and Zaion also some nuggets about Vshojo threatening him during his tussle with them

Last edited:

Limkin

I think getting her brain fried repeatedly by P5, Sentinels and then Star Rail finally broke her for good. The combo was too strong

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
For those who still don't get it, Ito Life's main theme in his art is waifu with big boobs, and the vtubers that he designed (Nijisanji JP's Aizono Manami and the disgraced NoriPro Yumeno Lilith) all have the same defining feature, which is big ballistics.

So it kinda make sense for his funny brain to just, start a vtubing side gig as a woman with big badonkers despite being a dude. And it just works. He got new fans that knew him from vtubing stuff, his fellow artist drew a NSFW doujin based on his vtuber avatar (twice, i think), and he's having fun all the same. I think he might leads other artists to start vtubing side gigs too, but not sure.
One exception is his mate beatMARIO

It's begun

I don't drink zero alcohol stuff but isn't it basically soft drink minus soda?

Tentei Forte from Neoporte is streaming Valorant. I'm only linking it here because Delutaya is networking with Neoporte (Forte, Itoi Toi) and VSpo (Kogara Toto) members.

Here's a viewpoint from the Vtuber company owner (and Vtuber himself) Shibuya Hal talking about Met's recent move to VSpo and Patra going indie and talents graduating/buying off contracts. The comment section also has some good discussions. Also apparently Cover valued Kiryu Coco's IP at 200 million yen minimum.

PekoWick

Stinky orca Sakamata Chloe is having her birthday live.

In her countdown karaoke yesterday she sang Idol (33:46). I hope she does a proper cover sometime, as it seems like a good match for her ability to self-duet.

Edit:
She wrote a love letter. Pour one out for Taishi and Kakuya (the live translators).
View attachment 25954

What a weak 3D live.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Thinking the team has the potential to be top 3
> Thinking she is one of the Ex - Apex Predator
> Forget they have network issue
> Forget they have time zone differences that fuck with their biological clock and mental
> Forget they only practise for 1~2 months, and never collab before with Axel or Regis
> At the competition, mind-break by the actual Predator players like Gorrilla
> Now trying to get back to Pred, because Apex is her main game, and do not want to get ridiculed by the antis
> However, form a team with world-champion level players to reach predator in short time

In short, she cannot take the L in Apex Legends, and gonna sperg when antis make fun of her :pippaseethe;
I'm 100% certain she definitely went to cry after that Valk ult detach that got her killed. She was wearing her emotions plain as day and did the whole "I need to go for a walk for 10mins". Her model did the telltale sign of crying by having the eyes blink non-stop when she got back. Axel got mind broke during the tournament too but not nearly as bad as Selen, as she could tell he was cracking and that just affected her more.

Bug Eater

I think she's always been like this- eg. her immediate reaction to the disaster that was the OTK Invitational last year, and starting her solo masters grind 1 month later. (but that attitude is also part of what makes her so interesting to follow, nobody's perfect after all)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ngl I don't understand why people are so mad at Selen about a whole bunch of nothing. We're reaching Mori-levels of seething and it feels like people are drinking too much of the /vt/ juice. Like people are mad she said it was the easiest season to get pred but also saying it is the easiest season to get pred so her getting it doesn't mean anything? Why do people care so much. Like, if you actually watch her stream from yesterday, she didn't say anything close to offensive and wasn't fumbling words. With how mad people are, you'd think she was throwing insults around and calling her fans shitheads or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom