"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Cslli's pulling out Japanese snacks, wonder if she will bring Pop Tarts for Subaru?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Come on Tenma, you gotta make once exception

bothyourhouses

Japan had to write-off/retire what is functionally a 1 Trillion USD (adjusted) for the early Shinkansen system.
Nope. JNR's debt came from having to run tiny rural lines. The Shinkansen debt was transferred to its successor companies who comfortably paid it off with the system's immense profits.
If there was a need for serious train travel, private business would have already solved it.
Transport at that scale is always de facto governmental. Sure the individual companies may be notionally private, but they're creatures of the laws they operate under; road and air travel wouldn't be possible without a legal regime that supports them either. For a simple example, most high speed trains are illegal to operate in the US because they don't meet the armour requirements that the US government imposes.
add more insult to this the project was so miss managed that one of the construction companies dipped saying they would have an easier time building a Train in Africa. So they left and completed a train project in Africa all while California was still arguing.
Yep. Transcontinental rail wouldn't work in the US without the same kind of subsidy as the interstate highway system gets, and not everyone can be China. But their inability to run decent rail in the northeast corridor or through California is just societal incompetence.
Bitching about Shylily (they have since made up)
Shylily may have figured it was best to brush things under the carpet, but that incident still reflects on Vei's character the same way it always did.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In retrospect, I shouldn't be surprised that a forum about as autistic a hobby as vtubers would spawn pages upon pages of discussions on trains and railways.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
In retrospect, I shouldn't be surprised that a forum about as autistic a hobby as vtubers would spawn pages upon pages of discussions on trains and railways.
With how much the vtuber community talks about how your oshi is having a train run on her every night, you really shouldn't be.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not riifu opened her discord if anyone a missing their scottish autistic mommy

Edit : Archive
Edit 2 : oh well its her alright
Screenshot_20230518-050934_Discord.jpg
Edit 3 : oh my god this place is disgusting do not join this discord

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Can I say watching this Holoyoi how much Pink Woman's Japanese has improved. I mean, she's holding a three way convo for over an hour with barely any English here.

niggaphil

Her PL was an alien known as Galactier Nova.
Just show one of her collab video, because most of her video is nuked

To be honest, her english has improved a lot since after joining the Phase Connect. This old hag has some strong learning skills

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I've been watching Ina's BOTW vods to chill the last few days, and I've gotta say I really like the gamer outfit look. Didn't have much of an opinion before, but now I can say that it's definitely a comfy multiplier for the tako stream experience.

Here's a moment that gave me a laugh. Total pig death.

EDIT:
Dude, Unison has 10 Million views.

Right on, Grandma. Well deserved.

EDIT:
I have just started receiving ads on youtube. This is with an adblocker (obviously) on PC (obviously).

Vtubing is now dead to me I guess.

Goddammit, Neil. Bring Susan back.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is it that bad? Like, Nolan's there level of bad?

niggaphil

What do you expect from the fans when the Vtuber/Streamer is expert at horny ASMR....
Wait a sec..... why you join that discord.....? :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is it that bad? Like, Nolan's there level of bad?
No. Like /vt/ kind of hornyposting.
What do you expect from the fans when the Vtuber/Streamer is expert at horny ASMR....
Bruh i enjoy some good ol lickys for the tingles not whatever kind of horny asmr riifu made :pekomusliml:

God's Strongest Dragoon

🇫🇷

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not riifu opened her discord if anyone a missing their scottish autistic mommy
Edit : Archive
Edit 2 : oh well its her alright

Why the fuck do you always make your twitter posts off to the right side of text. Are you trying to give my ocd brain an aneurism?!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Why the fuck do you always make your twitter posts off to the right side of text. Are you trying to give my ocd brain an aneurism?!
I will now consider doing the same thing.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
It's basically an intern blowing hot air because a manager listened to Calli sucking off a horse and disliked it.
Fun fact: Covers PR team would have you belive that, that audio was AI generated it wasn't.

Source: I am the horse.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New MV from NEGI☆U (Shuba, Baqua and Best Waifu)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kemuri's live with a karaoke stream, btw.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does she sound a little like Marine?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Selen dragoons hate apex.png
Who would have thought that people would look down upon hitting Predator in the EASIEST season to hit Predator?
She's still "grinding" btw

EDIT: Oh well, talked about already 36 pages ago. Darn, this thread moves fast xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom