"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I can see why Nintendo replaced him.
Supposedly it was because of him breaking NDA by saying Byleth was going to be in Smash before it was announced. Nintendo has no mercy on that shit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I'm using Adblocker Ultimate on Firefox. Working fine as usual. Sometimes when updates happen, YT will hang, but when I close the browser so that everything updates, it's all fine again. Try closing the browser and restarting, or check your adblock for updates.

Brave still works perfectly for me, ublock origin is fine too.
edit: clip tax

I haven't looked too much into it yet, but from what I understand Youtube will try this bullshit out in certain regions first rather than unleasing it on the whole world at once and risk everyone leaving, same as Netflex with their account sharing nonsense.

On Firefox also. May try with a different adblocker.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lia occasionally leaves messages on Scale's twitter. I don't know if she's responded to Lia yet, but I hope Lia gets a friend to see Five Nights at Fredys with.
All she has to do is ask Airi, they already hung out together.

Limkin

I am trying to catch up with Star Rail so I can watch Elira stream it, but at the very least she seems to be into GL instead of BL with this game, which is a solid improvement. Also she is totally normal about Bronya and not obsessed at all, trust her. She did not retweet shipping fanart featuring her and Seele, this is a slander

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm watching this cursed being, and she started talking about her thinking dudes balls being a single ball filled with liquid (the baby batter), and she was also talking about how dudes pee, which lead to her googling dicks and her seeing an old man's dick/balls.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm watching this cursed being, and she started talking about her thinking dudes balls being a single ball filled with liquid (the baby batter), and she was also talking about how dudes pee, which lead to her googling dicks and her seeing an old man's dick/balls.

So just a typical bluebear stream

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Oh, by the by, Homeland is STILL down? Did the tr00ns finally win or something?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'd just like to take this opportunity to reiterate that as far as I can tell, the hate for Veibae comes from

1. Shittalking Hololive (doubled down; two years ago)
2. Bitching about Shylily (they have since made up)
3. Being Vshojo (left the company)

It's not much, it's not a big deal, and just the handful of clips and screenshots I've seen already even this out.

I'm deeply concerned that Veibae may actually be a decent person with frequently decent takes who gets a bad rep from a handful of bad takes.

Obviously, no one here has ever had a bad take they may have either regretted or doubled down on, so we're all clearly better than her, but even so, Veibae may not literally be an evil witch.

Food for thought.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh, by the by, Homeland is STILL down? Did the tr00ns finally win or something?
Read https://archive.is/Z2ADP.
1684396153286.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Remember, this is the most seiso member of Phase Connect.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Sven

Thankfully not related to those topics but I do got to say the sound difference between Uruka speaking and Uruka yawning is confusing the fuck out of me as I background this stream, she sounds so typically girly when yawning it keeps making me think I have a second stream running in some tab.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone's not so subtle Tenma PL posting:

Archive

UberSoldat

Scarle TMI'ing:
Didn't know dicks have holes, shared a story a classmate trying to sound himself with a pen

Actually this whole stream is cursed

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Someone's not so subtle Tenma PL posting:

Archive

I don't get why that's PL posting, but at any rate this Dang Laddy guy is a bit of an odd one. His Twitter feed is full of shoops and sketches that get posted within minutes of the events they allude to, several of them a day. I can only imagine a guy in mommy's basement who listens to streams all day with Photoshop open, ready to slap together whatever goofy idea flies into his head, in between bites of dino nuggies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't get why that's PL posting, but at any rate this Dang Laddy guy is a bit of an odd one. His Twitter feed is full of shoops and sketches that get posted within minutes of the events they allude to, several of them a day. I can only imagine a guy in mommy's basement who listens to streams all day with Photoshop open, ready to slap together whatever goofy idea flies into his head, in between bites of dino nuggies.
Her PL was an alien known as Galactier Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom