Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla live in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I missed the last few minutes of Lia's stream, but it was privated when I went back to watch. Wonder if she decided she has shared too many details about her PL. She did mention her birthday month at one point but it was with such emphasis that I assumed she was joking.
She was borderline doxing herself that stream. I don't have specific timestamps but she did mention that she cosplayed Satsuki (i think) from kill la kill. She also mentioned doing voice acting for Dangan ronpa on Tumblr around the time it was getting popular from SA. Someone with more time and autism than me could probably use that info to find her old tumblr if anyone hasn't already.
i unfortunately remember that period very clearly and if she was as involved in the danganronpa tumblr community as she claims she was finding her blog would be very easy

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Dropping a hot new Kronii member post and going to bed. 😴

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Serafi raided these twin vtubers earlier

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can't find a source on this fanart despite the name listed in the upper right. No hits on many of the reverse image search resources either.
1684377527286213.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She also mentioned doing voice acting for Dangan ronpa on Tumblr around the time it was getting popular from SA.
Streamed some of this herself, it was the "no I won't S your D I'm a girl" one (supposed to be Hiyoko)and there were a couple others on one of her music sites. Who knows if she had more though.:menhera:
cosplayed Satsuki (i think) from kill la kil
I don't think I've seen that one unless if was off model or something.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Ken subtweeting (from yesterday).
View attachment 25927
Tweet / Archive
So what exactly is this disturbingly talented femboy talking about exactly? I'm sorry if it was posted earlier but I don't recall anyone discussing anything beyond him being replaced in a Nintendo game because he said he was in it too soon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is Lia going to get another 1k to read more degenerate cringe?.... meanwhile Shiina may have to work at starbuck? It's just not right :annoyedpippa:
I saw this while looking for where Lia's naughty Hiyoko stuff was (still didn't find it, but it's here somewhere).
Now, I like Lia a lot so this isn't to crap on her, but it does feel really good to see Shiina grow so much and fucking rake it in at her donathon. If only she would have got 3x the $$$ as Lia instead of 2X+, we could have started calling her the Red comet

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can't find a source on this fanart despite the name listed in the upper right. No hits on many of the reverse image search resources either.
View attachment 25928
I know it's not what was asked but I'm pretty sure that's a Chainsawman meme. Don't know if that one was based on another meme.
chainsawfemcel.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

GOTBB

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Cool...
why Bubba Gumps?

Last time she did a diary post, she said she'd be providing old photos she took. Last time was an aquarium with no relation at all to the post. So assume it's all going to be just random photos she took here and there for her Diary posts.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
image.png

Dropping a hot new Kronii member post and going to bed. 😴
couldn't help but read this in forrest gump's voice cuz of the attached photo

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Time For War Peko by @Anversailles.jpg

War Peko! HA↘ HA↗ HA↘ HA↗!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I have just started receiving ads on youtube. This is with an adblocker (obviously) on PC (obviously).

Vtubing is now dead to me I guess.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I have just started receiving ads on youtube. This is with an adblocker (obviously) on PC (obviously).

I'm using Adblocker Ultimate on Firefox. Working fine as usual. Sometimes when updates happen, YT will hang, but when I close the browser so that everything updates, it's all fine again. Try closing the browser and restarting, or check your adblock for updates.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Brave still works perfectly for me, ublock origin is fine too.
edit: clip tax

Edit 2: Just found this gem , a fucking rhodesian pippakistan anthem. I kneel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom