Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
More like.
1: Multiple EN girls who promised to visit and didn't. (She even said just now she was thinking of asking Gura if she wanted to go on a vacation together)
2: Pretty much all of Myth besides Calli.
3: Same as 3, pretty sure this was even brought up on a public stream.
Weren't Nene and someone else on JP supposed to visit her and then go to Spain together? I am remembering correctly I'm sure of it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Weren't Nene and someone else on JP supposed to visit her and then go to Spain together? I am remembering correctly I'm sure of it.
She never named who the JP member was, but it wasn't Nene

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not sure if Calli announced who was going to be on the next Holoyoi! But her waiting room is up. I've never seen Subaru drunk, but given how Botan only started drinking semi-recently and how much of a lightweight she is it's undoubtedly going to be a blast.

Context to Botan's drinking:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can't shake the feeling this was made because they are anticipating some kind of backlash for some unannounced thing

OR

Because of all the gura posting
The financial statements talked about building out their own platform. That takes a while. Then you have to transition over. They're probably going to move the Member comms over to their own platform primarily, and they'll need the ability to communicate with the community via a lot of spots.

But the obvious rrat is they're going to drop something horrible soon. But, no doomposting for the time being.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
No Amiya Aranha stream today so at least enjoy the skeb she commisioned:
Readyyyy FIGHT! We got sports Ami skeb back wooooo!
Art by: https://skeb.jp/@ponpoko_megane
sports_skeb.png
Sauce

auxchar

auxiliary character
The thing with her is she already has so many anties including people like henri. He should go for a smaller target for a beginner
Well, in that case he should also anti that orange woman from FlaVR. Her anti-government boogaloo extremist rhetoric threatens the stability of our democratic state. We can't have stochastic terrorists like her just teaching people talking about making things normal people aren't supposed to have. That's dangerous!
Sena_hmmmmm.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last night Subaru held a tournament in Sausage Legends 2 with other Holomems participating in it.

Of course Subarus biggest fan and ahijo (aka my oshi) Shirogane Noel participated. She was determined to become champion.

And in the end…..she won. My oshi won the tournament, meaning she gets a special reward from Subaru. I’m happy that she won and is able to get a reward from her oshi something I’m sure she’ll be gushing about on her next stream :)

I was about to say Froot/Apricot but you said GOOD so~. Gonna have to go with Rinkou Ashelia aka Lia.

She loves this game so much, she was throwing together powerpoint presentations supporting it before ever getting sponsored by it:

Of course, they're well aware now, so their twitter timeline is nothing but this tournament right now.

You also have to go down to April 5th to spot any tweets not related to Hololive in some way.

I'm genuinely wondering how much of their revenue comes from Subaru shilling their game.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not sure if Calli announced who was going to be on the next Holoyoi! But her waiting room is up. I've never seen Subaru drunk, but given how Botan only started drinking semi-recently and how much of a lightweight she is it's undoubtedly going to be a blast.
Imagine Calli trying to host Aki and Wamy together.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
And to make up for my geography sperging, have a fun Flare clip from a dedicated Flare clipper:

This is why giving women rights was a mistake.

She has the love story in Artorias - Ciaran.. then she's gotta go and fujo things.

:Mumei-REE:

Orla, but it doesn't seem to be anything more than the pure, hopeful speculation. Well, she retweeted some PC stuff, but it's not much.
Orla_full_design.jpg
Orla_Gan_Ceann_second_outfit.jpg
Man, Orla's two models were something else. Her original was pretty good, but the whiplash (in a good way) with her Stacy-ass second model really activated some neurons. Her voice IIRC was very Valley Girl too.

Saw this tweet from OffKai as a recommended, and while I haven't looked deeply, this Pumpkin Potion vtuber chick seems pretty good.

Very unique and stylish model, lovely singing. Another one to support I suppose.

Last edited:

cucurut

There may be something wrong with the new phase girl, so she practically fits right in:

Not only she

1684349120325.png
(a)

I don't know how to archive twitter video pls spoonfed
yt-dlp tweet link

Well they've announced this as invaders, so they're invaders, but I guess it is peculiar that she changed names too. Maybe to match a new model, since outline doesn't match Urara. If they cared about people knowing who it was they wouldn't have all the talents saying "I love her she helps me so much" and stuff. People also said if Moon Jelly is another invader she is likely getting a new model since the outline doesn't* match her old one. This also opens up possiblities for the 3rd one too as somebody was saying they think/hope the mischief/blaze one is this person https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams but her model doesn't have the ahoge the outline on the promo does. But that doesn't matter if they're getting new models
Edit: spelling ever worse in morning
The other rrat I saw was Orla, but it doesn't seem to be anything more than the pure, hopeful speculation. Well, she retweeted some PC stuff, but it's not much.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Henya gets in on the Hime Syd joke

Also Serafi gonna get some existential horror on
Screenshot_20230517-120819-339.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not magni got 2 new kitties i love kitties
Update on the kitties.
Screenshot_20230517-150331_Twitter.jpg
Twitter

idk about the name boba feels pretty close to bubba

Imagine he starts anti-ing resident DIYer Sena Bonbon and then one day just stops posting and is never active on the site again, almost as if he suddenly vanished off the face of the earth. Wouldn't that be strange?
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
i was waiting for it :amepopcorn:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
in that case he should also anti that orange woman from FlaVR
Imagine he starts anti-ing resident DIYer Sena Bonbon and then one day just stops posting and is never active on the site again, almost as if he suddenly vanished off the face of the earth. Wouldn't that be strange?
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

braindoko

I did it. I'm the only one watching and cheering my indie oshi. The last faithful

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 126

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Riro Ron Ch. idol-EN] - 【Unarchived Off Collab Karaoke】 SINGING WITH FUYO! [2LlzQdmUXFM][1684342466].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Topo Chico

Here have a clip showcasing Selen's guest appearances at a convention called Cyber Sakura and how some of her fans is trying to propose to Selen before she rejects them.

I don't know how to archive twitter video pls spoonfed

right click copy video address paste at https://twdown.net/ choose resolution and done. (if you dont want to do yt-dlp like cucurut recommended)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
here may be something wrong with the new phase girl, so she practically fits right in:
>hotdog water
>Shiina's joke about dudes in a hottub

Aaaa-aaaaa it's a euphemism :panik: not even debuted and she's already cuck'n us... is this even her full power:menhera:
Not only she
Yeah I saw Moon Jelly make a series of post last night about her school schedual and... oh I'll just post it

Not even debuted and already in IRL schedual hell :pippasadl:
Edit:
No hate towards her, but she wants to skinwalk as Pippa so bad man.
You want to be the Pippa: you must drink all the ants 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜:pippasquish:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jun is being weird again.

juniper.jpg
[a]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom