"This is the worst stream, hangover Build-A-Bear stream explaining Canadian broadcasting laws"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Tonight's a good night for Pippa fangirling.

Archive

Archive

God bless.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Call her fangirling cringe all you want, I'm happy for the Pibbers.

Not gonna lie I kinda like that she crushes on this out-there character no one else fangirls like this for. Makes it interesting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Is there any reason or details as to why she's graduating? I was under the impression that she's actually one of the most accomplished among her gen alongside chigusa and suo (Not to mention her extreme cover song grind since her early days) so I was honestly surprised about the news

According to her letter here and from what I've read from various sources, it's most likely family circumstances.

Attachments

• 20230517_144616.jpg
    20230517_144616.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 123

Twin Adder

I just know this Kirbopher guy for being the Byleth VA that Nintendo suddenly unperson'd and released a patch that had his voice lines be replaced with Zach Aguilar after he broke NDA by saying in a Discord that he'd be in Smash or something along those lines. I'm just surprised he wasn't cancelled and still gets roles apparently.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I just know this Kirbopher guy for being the Byleth VA that Nintendo suddenly unperson'd and released a patch that had his voice lines be replaced with Zach Aguilar after he broke NDA by saying in a Discord that he'd be in Smash or something along those lines.
He's been around the web for awhile. One of the old newgrounds alumni.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Best Seeso Meemaw :wtfman::shiinawangy:

And just so we know what the NSFW will be
Shiina described is as "Mating press with the person on top being see-through". This is her favorite art in doujins

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Someone needs to tell this guy to ask for an interview. Imagine the reaction we'll get if the entire thing is done in Colress's voice!

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Asahina Akane is graduating

archive

Wonder what will happen to Nornis, will it continue as a two-man group now that Akane will be leaving? Also pretty sudden one too
Edit: Nornis official twitter announced that the group will continue with its remaining member

archive

And they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming.

RIP, the only NijiJP talent that actually used Reddit

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
According to her letter here and from what I've read from various sources, it's most likely family circumstances.

20230517_025443.png
Her channel will be privated too.

Such a shame, she released a lot of good covers.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lowtiergod has some taste

Archive

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

niggaphil

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
View attachment 25688
Her channel will be privated too.

Such a shame, she released a lot of good covers.
Can't they just keep it up? You can just private all content but keep the cover and original songs up for public. It's such a shame to see someone's singing just disappear just like that.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
This one cracked me up when I found it earlier today.

that guy, megaaziib, has some of the better ai covers that I've come across. in particular their pekora, moona, and zeta covers. though as someone else stated, they usually sound more like vocaloids
the same user also made a ditto cover with kaela, zeta, gura, moona, and pekora that I thought cloned/captured their voices much better. it's probably because most of their lines are short and most notes are not held for long.

At the end of the day all I can really say is – the future looks bright lads.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Can't they just keep it up? You can just private all content but keep the cover and original songs up for public. It's such a shame to see someone's singing just disappear just like that.
It really is up to the talent's wishes. If they said "i want it all privated" and its final, then there's nothing you can do to change that.

So yeah, start archivin'.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
that guy, megaaziib, has some of the better ai covers that I've come across. in particular their pekora, moona, and zeta covers. though as someone else stated, they usually sound more like vocaloids
the same user also made a ditto cover with kaela, zeta, gura, moona, and pekora that I thought cloned/captured their voices much better. it's probably because most of their lines are short and most notes are not held for long.

At the end of the day all I can really say is – the future looks bright lads.

My favorite AI Covers are the gura and pekora ballin cover, just for the fact that they sound almost accurate and that they say nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom