"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

UberSoldat

Doesn't Lia already know everyone has seen her roommate photos. It'd be silly to wear gloves.
As well as being hard doxxed on the homeland

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa has been noticed by Kirbopher, the English voice of Colress in Pokémon Generations.

Archive

With added Pipkin for good measure.
1684302589203.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Attachments

• 1684302878125.png
    1684302878125.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 59

JMForte

Pippa getting groomed by Colress VA? More likely than you think.

Hff201

Early Adopter
She's gotta be on her best behaviour for YIIK because Colress is watching. I wonder how long this'll last? :smugpipi:

1684303114969.png

Archive

EDIT: Another interaction.
1684303378789.png
Archive

And another Pipkin
1684303414980.png
Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's been assumed one of the Invaders is moon jelly (aka Manaka Umio, formerly of the same MyHoloTV gen as Bae and Miori) for a while now, and that's likely her with a new model. The 'Awawawa' thing is kind of her catch phrase, she's close to a few girls in Phase, and even recently acquired a Mahjong Soul addiction. The 'homeless' location tag on that new account is also amusing because she just got kicked out of her apartment last week.

The real question is that if it is her, why bother making a new account? It makes sense for Urara/Dizzy, but she doesn't have the same kind of baggage. Maybe her contract is set up in a way where she can freely reference her PL activities, but will run new accounts so just in case things did fall over she wouldn't lose absolutely everything like Yuri did?

At any rate it really makes this feel more like a 'proper gen' and not what was expected from an Invaders wave.
I guess they're going the riro route from idol of picking an existing personality giving them a new model and name for them to play as. Fishman must've seen that it's bad optics burning someone's character if they get fired like yuri and chose a happy middle for all parties, who knows really, we'll find out something when they debut or when the other girls run their mouth lol.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Asahina Akane is graduating

archive

Wonder what will happen to Nornis, will it continue as a two-man group now that Akane will be leaving? Also pretty sudden one too
Edit: Nornis official twitter announced that the group will continue with its remaining member

archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
NijiJP graduation, some chick named Akane Asahi Minami

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

archive

Wonder what will happen to Nornis, will it continue as a two-man group now that Akane will be leaving? Also pretty sudden one too

giphy.gif

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

archive

Edit: Nornis official twitter announced that the group will continue with its remaining member

archive

Siska as well

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Pippa has been noticed by Kirbopher, the English voice of Colress in Pokémon Generations.

Archive

With added Pipkin for good measure.
View attachment 25679

Kirbopher, why does my gaydar go haywire after reading that name--
> Chris Niosi

Oh. Didn't this fag get turbo-cancelled over... something? I don't even remember. He still comes out his hidey hole despite no one calling him.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Kirbopher, why does my gaydar go haywire after reading that name--
> Chris Niosi

Oh. Didn't this fag get turbo-cancelled over... something? I don't even remember. He still comes out his hidey hole despite no one calling him.
To the best of my knowledge he was in some gay drama with ex-friends/partner(s) over being manipulative or whatever, and naturally some leeches decided to make up false rape accusations against him while there was a target on his back.

He still gets work so whatever he actually did wasn't bad enough for anyone in the industry to give a shit about.

EDIT: Obviously >wikipedia, but there's a seemingly not-too-biased summary there - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Niosi#Controversy

PekoWick

archive

archive

Oh its finally here. She announced it yesterday in her membership stream.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oh its finally here. She announced it yesterday in her membership stream.
Is there any reason or details as to why she's graduating? I was under the impression that she's actually one of the most accomplished among her gen alongside chigusa and suo (Not to mention her extreme cover song grind since her early days) so I was honestly surprised about the news

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom