"If you have a big nose, you're going to be rich"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
the original graphic left it out. I still find that hard to believe judging by how big Alaska is. Yeah, 95% of it is barren, frozen wastleland, much like most of Russia.
Alaska is about 0.5 million sq miles, it's not nearly as big as it looks in a mercator projection map - everything close to the poles gets exaggerated compared to mid-latitudes.

JMForte

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Horo7618

No one in particular
I just checked, and that figure includes the western part of Russia. Seems like an odd choice to me.
Europe isn't really a proper continent in geographic terms, it's just a particular part of Eurasia. But including western Russia is the standard definition.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Alaska is about 0.5 million sq miles, it's not nearly as big as it looks in a mercator projection map - everything close to the poles gets exaggerated compared to mid-latitudes.
That's still larger than every European country except Russia. Second largest European country is Ukraine at 0.23 million sq miles.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The continent size of Europe is irrelevant, the point of the comparison is that the US is much larger and more spread out than any individual European country.

It's not a continent size pissing contest. I'm aware I made an America #1 post and added to the "discussion" but if we want to politisperg the homeland is a far better place for such things.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The continent size of Europe is irrelevant, the point of the comparison is that the US is much larger and more spread out than any individual European country.

It's not a continent size pissing contest. I'm aware I made an America #1 post and added to the "discussion" but if we want to politisperg the homeland is a far better place for such things.
Please sir, delete this. I'm trying to shitpost disingenuous information to make Eurotrash angry, which will inevitably get a reaction out of them and will then get a reaction out of the Amerifats here.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Sour Grape Sama 【FlaVR】] - FINISHING LITTLE WITCH NOBETA! !Looks at You Disapprovingly! [Mo6h0BzlOIs][1684292666].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
oh no...

which one will win the game or the streamer?:Vesper-UNHINGED:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Magni is getting 1.5 model touchup, happy for the guy and I'm hoping there will be a small redesign thrown in. I'm actually shocked how well he has done with arguably the shittiest character design in HL.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And of course, I'll take the opportunity to repost one of my single favorite Tweets of all time from a clueless coastal dweller.

Definitely what I want to see when checking a vtuber forum.

A fucking Kyle Kulinski tweet.

No, I don't care about context. Never post Kyle Kulinski.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Gentleman this is a vtuber forum, not a geography class.
Tax

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does an EIEN interaction supposed to be a signal that Riifu is one of these so called invaders?
No chance in hell. Riifu is dead. The Museia girls have mentioned that they like/watch/lookup-to Phase girls.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, Slugma is so great. She didn't deserve to deal with the bullshit from Tsunderia. I'm super happy to hear she's been with Phase the entire team. She's such a good fucking manager.
Would be nice they pick up the stragglers. Lisa and Ami.

This stream is fucking awesome. Tempus hype.

Clip Tax:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kiara's acknowledged these on stream which I thought was neat.

This is the particular video she's talking about. The more electronic nature of the song makes the artificial vocals fit in so much more convincingly than the Virtual Insanity one.

MagicHammer

guess this is the other invader huh, she follows all or phase
It's been assumed one of the Invaders is moon jelly (aka Manaka Umio, formerly of the same MyHoloTV gen as Bae and Miori) for a while now, and that's likely her with a new model. The 'Awawawa' thing is kind of her catch phrase, she's close to a few girls in Phase, and even recently acquired a Mahjong Soul addiction. The 'homeless' location tag on that new account is also amusing because she just got kicked out of her apartment last week.

The real question is that if it is her, why bother making a new account? It makes sense for Urara/Dizzy, but she doesn't have the same kind of baggage. Maybe her contract is set up in a way where she can freely reference her PL activities, but will run new accounts so just in case things did fall over she wouldn't lose absolutely everything like Yuri did?

At any rate it really makes this feel more like a 'proper gen' and not what was expected from an Invaders wave.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I have a question semi-related to vtubers. Do you guys actually 'watch' vtuber streams, as in staring at the screen the whole time?

Personally, I can't be asked to sit down and just watch the stream without doing anything else. I like to play games while listening, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding a game that's really good for spending countless hours on while listening to something else.

If you guys play games while watching streams, what do you play? Help your bro out.
I usually watch streams while I'm doing something else. Gameplay streams are good while I'm working or gaming, chat streams are nice while I'm cleaning or cooking seeing as I can just have it on as a little podcast.

One of my favorite MMO content creators Josh Strife Hayes joking calls himself "The Best in Second Monitor Content."
Josh's content is great. Very good for my third monitor.

Magni is getting 1.5 model touchup, happy for the guy and I'm hoping there will be a small redesign thrown in. I'm actually shocked how well he has done with arguably the shittiest character design in HL
Honestly I don't think Magni's design is bad at all. It has a lot of thought put into it and looks really unique. But the proportions on the model itself are bad and the rigging is just... atrocious. He really looks better in fanart, or even that official manga they dropped when they were debuting.

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom