"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kalion

:)
If they turn Urara's model into a loli I'm going to be miffed.
If it's a loli doll with limbs that pop off, Urara will be very happy.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sawa is playing the cute and funny game.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
America is incredibly large, resulting in a lot of Americans never visiting another state, let alone leaving the country. In some of the bigger states, you could drive for 7 hours in one direction and still be in the state. To make it even worse, most of the Americans that can visit outside the country are your upper-middle class folks that have spent 90% of their lives in a hugbox. These are your clowns that mention "that entire country is a dangerous warzone" but don't want to walk the streets at night because they subconsciously know they'll get to experience "diversity". Not to mention that most American education only covers non-American/Euro countries as "this is a country we bullied during the Cold War, they were a shithole" and that's about it. They think non-coastal states are nothing but farms, of course these retards are surprised that you guys have Walmarts and Costcos.
This is something I think most Europeans don't realize about the US. The entire United States is bigger than all of Europe. Because of this, many states essentially act like totally different countries even though they're right next to each other.
2zsp44wsjjn81.jpg
On top of that, the real major difference is comparing the population density. Because Europe was built around fiefdoms that naturally expanded outwards like bigger and bigger circles, Americans just kept moving and building new towns. As such, it's not unusual to live in a town and the nearest town over is 30+ minutes away with nothing but farmland in between.
Human-population-density-of-10km-by10km-grid-cells-of-the-USA-the-2010s-and-Europe.jpg
And of course, I'll take the opportunity to repost one of my single favorite Tweets of all time from a clueless coastal dweller.

hqdefault.jpg

I told you guys it was him all along!
I'm ashamed I'm old enough to get this without having to go to Google.
Looks like the rrats that Urara has been working at Phase-connect for sometime now were all real (and would probably make her the third manager Lumi referenced). Interesting to note her 'new' YouTube channel was also made over 6 months ago.

Archive
Lumi claims not gay, by the way
:smugpipi:

Archive

:SelenHAHAhere:

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, Slugma is so great. She didn't deserve to deal with the bullshit from Tsunderia. I'm super happy to hear she's been with Phase the entire team. She's such a good fucking manager.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
camara korone saca las chelas!!!!
these AI covers are hilarious

also new invader

Confirmed to be Umiushi Urara, the ex-talent manager and streamer at Tsunderia.
For people unaware she wiped the last tweets she had on her Twitter account and changed her handle to @dizzydokuro about a week ago.
I'm a little surprised Slugma is coming back to streaming, originally said she was going to never stream again.
From the rumors, she was an interim talent manager until fishman found the two new ones, so that every gen and invaders has a manager. Muumi had a lot of work for awhile.

I wonder if she will still be a manager on top of talent.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm a little surprised Slugma is coming back to streaming, originally said she was going to never stream again.
From the rumors, she was an interim talent manager until fishman found the two new ones, so that every gen and invaders has a manager. Muumi had a lot of work for awhile.

I wonder if she will still be a manager on top of talent.
If Muumi starts streaming, I will simp.

Kalion

:)

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is something I think most Europeans don't realize about the US. The entire United States is bigger than all of Europe.
USA: 3.7 million sq miles
Europe: 3.9 million sq miles

Jacks Wasted Life

you forgot Alaska. Also, population density is still much higher in Europe. It's why trains are viable as transporation in most EU countries, where as in the USA it would be fifty miles of nothing in most areas.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Americans just kept moving and building new towns. As such, it's not unusual to live in a town and the nearest town over is 30+ minutes away with nothing but farmland in between.
To an American, 100 years is a long time. To a European, 100 miles is a long distance.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Are you seriously suggesting I got that number by measuring the area of 49 separate states and adding them up???
Are you telling me there’s another way?! That’s what I’ve been doing my whole damn life! What the fuck.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You ain't seen nothing. This is what the Indonesian islands look like superimposed over mainland murica
No wonder they have so many freaking dialects and languages

4523781312664.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Are you seriously suggesting I got that number by measuring the area of 49 separate states and adding them up???
I just checked, and that figure includes the western part of Russia. Seems like an odd choice to me.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae is shockingly not being complete shit at Idol Showdown now. She's getting some of the combos down and picking up fundamentals.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I just checked, and that figure includes the western part of Russia. Seems like an odd choice to me.
Yeah, I was just coming to say; I think the US part is correct, but that europe number includes a chunk of Russia, take that out and Europe is about 2/3 the size of the US.
Edit: pretty soon it will all be Russia though lol.

And the US will all be China.

Jacks Wasted Life

the original graphic left it out. I still find that hard to believe judging by how big Alaska is. Yeah, 95% of it is barren, frozen wastleland, much like most of Russia.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine not being wanted by Europe or Asia :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom