"They didn't know that Elon Musk is from Africa, except Panko, Panko knew... and then, they asked me why he wasn't brown"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Worse, a lifelong supporter of the Democratic Party. :smugrys:
Sorkin arguably created the modern Democratic apparatus, because they all think they're living in an episode of the WW.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
camara korone saca las chelas!!!!
these AI covers are hilarious

also new invader

Neat. Never thought she'd return but it's welcome.
Not a fan of the mouth noises but I'll cope if it means her chatting streams come back.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm crossing my fingers we get the twins. God can't have Pikamee in Veehoeshow and not balance the universe with the twins joining Chad Connect. It just wouldn't be fair.
you might be on some high grade hopium but the silhouettes they showed of the other 2 look somewhat similar body wise, weirder things have happened this year

kestraline

Early Adopter
Mouth-noises girl with the tits.

I was already following her. Didnt even notice the rebrand.

Its a bit memey and dumb (atleast they dont arrest you for "mean tweets") but overall it still rings true.
Her Twitch is the same account too.
1684289351365.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina tells a "'what goes around comes around', but in a good way" story. (A follow up to her story about helping a random Japanese person in an airport.)

Last edited:

MagicHammer

Looks like the rrats that Urara has been working at Phase-connect for sometime now were all real (and would probably make her the third manager Lumi referenced). Interesting to note her 'new' YouTube channel was also made over 6 months ago.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Looks like the rrats that Urara has been working at Phase-connect for sometime now were all real (and would probably make her the third manager Lumi referenced). Interesting to note her 'new' YouTube channel was also made over 6 months ago.

A guess: Dizzy/Urara is the "friend" manager Lumi mentioned.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
you might be on some high grade hopium but the silhouettes they showed of the other 2 look somewhat similar body wise, weirder things have happened this year

I'm 100% sure I got some PTSD (Post Traumatic Simp Disorder) that i haven't coped with yet over the GGN girls, and the only thing feeding my delusion was their RL went to a con and met Pippa and possibly other PC girls.

I know it's the mother of all longshots, but i still got that :hope:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Okay so she must be the manager that went to a Spa with Shiina on her break. Shiina said it wasn't muumie and said later she hasn't met the other 2 managers (the two known on twitter) yet. When asked who she went to the spa with then, she told chat to shush :smugpipi:

USS IOWA

"Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. have freedom!"
Ell Oh Ell. This show was clearly written by a retard.
Oi Ya got a loisence fer dat joke mait? Goddamn now I remembered all the arrest for people that has a thought for not attending the Royal coronation.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive
Lumi claims not gay, by the way
:smugpipi:

Archive

:SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Only the second post and already she has my attention:

Edit: FUUUCK CLOCK ME!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Horo7618

No one in particular
Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal.
I'm ok with this.
SC1742_03_e5700ba5-a4d9-459e-9b0b-e1707b94270a_1050x739.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I have a question semi-related to vtubers. Do you guys actually 'watch' vtuber streams, as in staring at the screen the whole time?

Personally, I can't be asked to sit down and just watch the stream without doing anything else. I like to play games while listening, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding a game that's really good for spending countless hours on while listening to something else.

If you guys play games while watching streams, what do you play? Help your bro out.
I stare at the screen most of the time
I browse twitter or vt on the side
I cant work on the side tho, vtubers demand too much of my attention and I never get anything done

lmao

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Confirmed to be Umiushi Urara, the ex-talent manager and streamer at Tsunderia.
For people unaware she wiped the last tweets she had on her Twitter account and changed her handle to @dizzydokuro about a week ago.
If they turn Urara's model into a loli I'm going to be miffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom