"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Looks like Cover finally allowed (at least JP) to talk to ChatGTP so here is some Pekora Momentos that you cant miss

Kalion

:)
1684249074017.png
Come on Eira, don't wuss out on a banger tweet like that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They will totally finish this today, totally

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Going back to the Selen hitting top rank discussion. You guys are right, she has absolutely no right to brag this season.
I'm pretty sure she hasn't up and bragged about it yet. I'm also fairly sure she's already mentioned that she doesn't want this to be considered as her being the first Niji pred, and that even if this were to be something bragworthy, just hitting that spot as an early rush isn't nearly as valuable as being there by the end of the season, something that I don't really think she had interest in doing.

Also, related stream clip tax. I wish you Merry Christmas, ですわ。

Limkin

Some random things from Lazulight collab - Ike heard about Niji after EN was already announced (not the auditions being open) and was very impressed by people working on lazulight song (mafumafu). Vox only found out about them after Ethyria (he didn't specify but it would only make sense if he meant announcement because there was only 2 months in between debuts). Elira went to mafumafu concert before joining.
It's worth bringing up because normally when new gen is announced everyone starts speculating who could it be, but it helps to keep in mind potential candidates could be busy enough where they had no idea auditions were even opened, had no time to prepare to apply or simply forgot. And the more popular the person the more likely they have zero free time to go on internet and look for this things

Horo7618

No one in particular
I'm pretty sure she hasn't up and bragged about it yet.
Give it time - you know she won't be able to resist holding it over people sometimes even if she knows it's kinda bullshit. This is Selen we're talking about after all.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Give it time - you know she won't be able to resist holding it over people sometimes even if she knows it's bullshit. This is Selen we're talking about after all.
She was already a pred prior to joining Niji. If she hasn't held that over others' heads yet (at least not in a capacity we can see), why would she do so with another pred in a season where it's the least valuable it's ever been?

Horo7618

No one in particular
She was already a pred prior to joining Niji. If she hasn't held that over others' heads yet (at least not in a capacity we can see), why would she do so with another pred in a season where it's the least valuable it's ever been?
I didn't mean she was gonna do it, like seriously, but she'll pull out or make up just about anything in the heat of the moment during collabs when she's on a roll....

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
>First Nijisanji liver to solo debut
>Record holder for fastest vtuber to reach 1 million subs in just under 14 days, crushing Gura's record of 39 days
>Goes on to be most subbed in Nijisanji at 1.70 million, with second place at 1.52 million for Kuzuha and 1.31 million for Vox
>Forces Nijisanji to make specific merch instead of copy & paste merch for like everyone else
>Manages to do all this without the OP loli buff
What the fuck, desuwa.
Yet I've never heard anyone say a damn thing about her after she broke the 1 million.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yet I've never heard anyone say a damn thing about her after she broke the 1 million.
To be fair, Nijisanji JP is pretty under-clipped compared to EN branches and HoloJP. Also, I don't think she does many collabs, which usually generate more clips.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The only thing that comes to mind about her is 'desuwa' and her gastroscopy images. I don't know if she's a V-singer, an idol, or what kind of games she usually plays. Nothing. Although that last part might just be my fault.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The only thing that comes to mind about her is 'desuwa' and her gastroscopy images. I don't know if she's a V-singer, an idol, or what kind of games she usually plays. Nothing. Although that last part might just be my fault.
she is pretty much as popular as marine in japan. But overseas the females from nijisanji are not popular i feel like. Well not as much as hololive/vshojo/indies

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I cannot wait for "kamioshi" to leave our contemporary daily vernacular for good.

Pippa: Chat, I wouldn't feel easy travelling to other countries, I wouldn't feel safe. Other places scare me, I'd rather go and settle in Texas. That's where it's at, chat.
Meanwhile in texas:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She doesnt do much beyond streaming vidya but she has kept up her strong kayfaybe throughout and its still entetaining imo, im an EOP so my only real experience is clips but she is pretty great

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Looks like Cover finally allowed (at least JP) to talk to ChatGTP so here is some Pekora Momentos that you cant miss

Interesting clip from that stream.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Legend of Holomath continues...

smartestkidontheshortbus

I didn't mean she was gonna do it, like seriously, but she'll pull out or make up just about anything in the heat of the moment during collabs when she's on a roll....
"Hey ipn remember that time I made you sit in a tree for 3 days so I could get pred."

PekoWick

Looks like there will be another nijiJP graduation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom