"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Purin 40k subs celebration:
1684243147912.png

The surprise is that she's going to try and eat forty chicken mcnuggets on the stream.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Will they even join? Calli needs right time and right date to make this possible.
Not sure yet but Subaru says yes to 99% of invitations and has been completely hooked on the game so I think she's a guarantee. Suisei really liked playing it today but she's always busy with something so it'll depend on her scheduling. Hopefully Calli sends invites early enough if she hasn't already.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri is currently singing with Yupsilon

She has a very ambitious subscription goals though, currently almost 18k subs but aiming for 40k by the end of this month and 300k by the end of this year.

Surprised Fumi actually asked Hana Macchia about her graduated and soon to be graduating Niji ID livers.

Then again Fumi pushed Yamagami Karuta's menhera button repeatedly during their collab.

Also something I noticed from AZKi's mascot pioneer.
1684100710286980.jpg
She stuck the Geoguessr pointer to an interesting location in her fan's body part. Not very seiso.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

themanimthehills

PekoWick

Not sure yet but Subaru says yes to 99% of invitations and has been completely hooked on the game so I think she's a guarantee. Suisei really liked playing it today but she's always busy with something so it'll depend on her scheduling. Hopefully Calli sends invites early enough if she hasn't already.
Thing is if calli decides to do this tournament on weekdays and early JP time the chances will be much much lower.

RiverBear

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thing is if calli decides to do this tournament on weekdays and early JP time the chances will be much much lower.
Yeah we'll have to see what she's planning. I'm hoping she'll accommodate the JP members some since they've shown more interest in the game than EN. (Not to blame them or anything, the only playable characters are JP after all.) Though we should see if she plans on inviting JP at all. It'd be silly of her not to.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
There was conversation about possible restrictions on Niji EN roommate content in the Zaion thread and I just remembered that before Ren Debuted, Jordan Sweeto collabed a ton with his girlfriend Wolfychu and other indie vtubers but since then he hasn't had far as I've seen
I can't see why he stopped other than an inability to
Someone suggested a while ago on the homeland that Jordan became Ren precisely because he wanted a persona that didn't have pre-existing connections. But they were just throwing out the thought "Ren doesn't have a gf [even if Jordan does]"; they weren't implying that there was tension. I don't watch Ren, but I hope for his sake that's true.

If you care about your finances it makes sense to have an emergency fund if you get laid off or some other emergency arises. This is applies to all jobs, not just ones in technology. I have doubts about the validity of her claims but don't intend to powerlevel myself to explain it.
>don't trust anime women on the internet
>dude trust me

Can some KFP experts here tell me how good a KiaraxLa+ collab would be?
It would be fantastic
La+ dynamic with Kiara is quite unique. So far, they only interacted on official collabs on the main channel, but basically her Kusogaki act doesnt work on Kiara, she stonewalls it. She doesnt go awwwww cute lapuchan, she goes Behave! Litte Brat. She doesnt indulge her like Lui does.
Also, from Kiaras perspective, they have a weird rivalry going on where she will randomly jab at La+. And to this day, she feels bad about her gift to her from the Valkrie Connect collab sponsorship. Kiara gifted La+ fingerpaint because she thinks of Lapuchan as an actual kid.
Look at how Kiara handes Gura, I think Kiara is flexible enough to adapt well with La+. Also, La+ also can be very direct and says a lot of things that might even be considered rude for a JP girl, but it would be interesting to see her butt heads with Kiara, who is even more direct and honest and will not shy away from calling her out.
Relevant to your interests:

Before this official collab premiered, Kiara was in a totsu (can't remember whose) and said that she found Laplus intimidating. I can't figure out how.

And now that it's premiered, here is Lap-chan dancing to DO U:

YAY MORE HOLOSALT I love that group
@Burnt Fish said he's seen people calling them WARS (Warden, Alchemist, Reaper, Scholar). Seems fitting.

Last edited:

themanimthehills

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
After watching the others, she's shockingly good compared to the other holomems. Gotta give her respect.

I'm amazed at how many good qualities Suisei has:
Argurably the singer in holo, great dancer, cracked at videogames, good singer, good streamer, competent with technology, great comedic timing and is described as "gorgeous" by her colleagues (as opposed to "cute", "beautiful" or other possible choices).

I can't help but wonder what's horribly wrong with her.
:confusedshuba:

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Argurably the singer in holo, great dancer, cracked at videogames, good singer, good streamer, competent with technology, great comedic timing and is described as "gorgeous" by her colleagues (as opposed to "cute", "beautiful" or other possible choices).

I can't help wonder what's horribly wrong with her.
The answer, as always, is autism.
suitism.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Don't think I saw this posted but Phase Connect is going to be at Anime Central this weekend

Archive

Last edited:

Negzana

I was considering a Suisei Plush for the few days it was available and only $23 but declined hoping eventually a plushie for my actual oshis would be released. I kind of regret this.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom