"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Who the fuck Salome is, for real. No one knows her PL, blew up past any reasonable and unreasonable expectations, and the most unbelievable part, forced Nijisanji to make specific merch just for her instead of acrylic, badge and art poster. Collar looks like absolute shit, just check the shop link for real photos but it's unique.

Riku's girlfriend.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Not sure if whatever the fuck this thing is is on anyone's radar.

ペンネーム

Stunned But Dumb

Who the fuck Salome is, for real. No one knows her PL, blew up past any reasonable and unreasonable expectations, and the most unbelievable part, forced Nijisanji to make specific merch just for her instead of acrylic, badge and art poster. Collar looks like absolute shit, just check the shop link for real photos but it's unique.
NijiFeds Desuwa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not sure if whatever the fuck this thing is is on anyone's radar.

1684238581064.png

themanimthehills

UberSoldat

Currently live with her 3D model

Onolumi on the Warcraft 2 expansion

kukkia

Early Adopter

I guess one can say it's because she was a solo debut and thus didn't get any of the usual stuff Niji gives to new waves these days. These are probably anniversary goods, whereas acrylic + badge + poster is the default for birthdays.
Seffyna managed to get original goods with her own artwork a while back, though that wasn't celebration art. Nii does do stuff beyond the acrylic, badge, and poster but it seems to be a bit mysterious as to what they agree to do.
00sap8ayr9f91.jpg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Recently Kson said that they don't keep all the merch revenue

View attachment 25544
I remember this. The gaylord immediately deleted their tweet after Kson's response. Also just found this when looking through their twitter.
1684238875155.png

1684238994873.png

[a][b]

>First Nijisanji liver to solo debut
>Record holder for fastest vtuber to reach 1 million subs in just under 14 days, crushing Gura's record of 39 days
>Goes on to be most subbed in Nijisanji at 1.70 million, with second place at 1.52 million for Kuzuha and 1.31 million for Vox
>Forces Nijisanji to make specific merch instead of copy & paste merch for like everyone else
>Manages to do all this without the OP loli buff
What the fuck, desuwa.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Seffyna managed to get original goods with her own artwork a while back, though that wasn't celebration art. Nii does do stuff beyond the acrylic, badge, and poster but it seems to be a bit mysterious as to what they agree to do.
View attachment 25555
This one was BOOTH-produced goods in which the liver could slap their own design/drawing on any of the available merch selections on booth's own factory, similar to what several ex-ID livers get. I believe this is the one that individual livers get through the lottery(?) hence the randomly picked livers for this set of merchs line

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Ensok

Early Adopter

I don't know but she's great. Her actual design, with the hair, the ojou laugh and clothes, is still possibly my favorite of any vtuber.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei's turn on the fight game.

Comet woman's pretty decent already. Did the tutorial before stream, almost cleared Arcade Mode on her first run and is actually trying to do combos and special inputs without just flailing around. I think my bet is on her or Subaru to win Calli's tournament.

Militante

Five levels into the game, and they engage in a long conversation about pee, ranging from semi-automatic control of pee, to the ability to split stream pee by putting a thumb onto the weiner, and now thinking of non-religious thoughts to hold their pee in.

I shudder at my own lack of surprise at this development.

Negzana

Suisei's turn on the fight game.

Comet woman's pretty decent already. Did the tutorial before stream, almost cleared Arcade Mode on her first run and is actually trying to do combos and special inputs without just flailing around. I think my bet is on her or Subaru to win Calli's tournament.

After watching the others, she's shockingly good compared to the other holomems. Gotta give her respect.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Five levels into the game, and they engage in a long conversation about pee, ranging from semi-automatic control of pee, to the ability to split stream pee by putting a thumb onto the weiner, and now thinking of non-religious thoughts to hold their pee in.

I shudder at my own lack of surprise at this development.

it's a collab with a ruski and 3 Indonesian what do you expect

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't know but she's great. Her actual design, with the hair, the ojou laugh and clothes, is still possibly my favorite of any vtuber.
The Desuwa hits hard. It's also one of the best voice/character/visual associations of any corporate Vtuber. A design & casting masterclass.

Also,

desuwa.jpg

works for so many interactions.

faq-desuwa-yo-fuck-you-desuwa.gif

It's great when you can hear the voice just from the gif.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Uruka cursed skirt wearing stream compiled into 6 mins, Enjoy the clips, guys!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka cursed skirt wearing stream compiled into 6 mins, Enjoy the clips, guys!

I feel the phrase "made her viewers wear skirts" is a slight exaggeration when there was no penalty for not participating and the only reward was deep humiliation.

PekoWick

I think my bet is on her or Subaru to win Calli's tournament.
Will they even join? Calli needs right time and right date to make this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom