"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Calling the zombie dogs "braindogs".

...Calli are you making a Crackbone reference?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tomoe hit 25k subs. Is taking requests for drunken karaoke

Archive

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
As a big fan of 13 Sentinels, hearing Elira egregiously misrepresenting it is triggering to me.
To be fair it's pretty much misinterpretation the game up until the end given that through all the character's respective ignorances the game repeatedly lies to you
Again until the end game

so her misinterpreting it is par for the 13S course
if she still misinterprets it at the end then you have a problem
Kronii SC reading, aka stealth chatting stream.

EDIT: kronii's schedule.
View attachment 25504

YAY MORE HOLOSALT I love that group

Henya Collab

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kronii SC reading, aka stealth chatting stream.

EDIT: kronii's schedule.
View attachment 25504

How the fuck is Kronii going to shit on everyone and win without trying in a TTRPG?
Glad the two TTRPG dorks finally managed to get together and do something.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Regardless of it being a riding mower or push mower, I want a stream/video of her mowing a lawn for real. Doesn't have to be fancy. Just mount a camera to the mower or something. I think the first piece of content I watched from her was her clips from that Lawn Mower Simulator stream, and it was great. It wouldn't be too exciting, but just the idea of it would be funny.
The idea of her cosplaying herself and mowing is hilarious. Especially as she's terrified of driving basically anything due to the female (and Asian one at that) debuff.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Miko got the Coof

Archive

Lots of Chuubas have been getting it. Rei Tanado got it recently and Fairy too.

Fairy is funny because she is so honest

But yea
A

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
How the fuck is Kronii going to shit on everyone and win without trying in a TTRPG?

She is gonna teamkill the other two while simultaneously one-shoting the BBEG, like when you get multi kill with AWP in CSGO because the enemies line-up.

Miko got the Coof

Since Holo has been avoiding all the drama and yabs God send the good olde reliable to take care of the job.

(Now for real I read somewhere that many of the girls went out for dinner together before LA+, Aqua and Shion where positive so seems there probably alot of of them who got it)

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
After a month long soul-search and deep internal thoughtful consideration, I believe I have come to the realization that superduper, is in fact, not Rie.

What do you guys think about this? Am I on to something here, or am I misunderstanding something?

I think this joke should've died long ago
Beating the dead horse will hopefully keep Violent Nugget away. :takocope:

UberSoldat

After a month long soul-search and deep internal thoughtful consideration, I believe I have come to the realization that superduper, is in fact, not Rie.

What do you guys think about this? Am I on to something here, or am I misunderstanding something?
I think this joke should've died long ago

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Dragoon

She is gonna teamkill the other two while simultaneously one-shoting the BBEG, like when you get multi kill with AWP in CSGO because the enemies line-up.
Well I can see her getting her teammates to restrain the BBEG and then, yeah, you know the rest
OIP.Zx8qH9vrB7skb9kuaFpYCwHaEo

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Archive

Lots of Chuubas have been getting it. Rei Tanado got it recently and Fairy too.
(Now for real I read somewhere that many of the girls went out for dinner together before LA+, Aqua and Shion where positive so seems there probably alot of of them who got it)
Covid in Japan is in correlation with their first Golden Week ever since quarantine and covid limitations, not only that tourists from all over the world are flocking to Japan ever since their gates reopened.

At least their recovery period is shorter, hopefully they have taken their vaccines and booster.

Quit spreading misinformation you retarded shill.
Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
At least their recovery period is shorter, hopefully they have taken their vaccines and booster.
1684222328441.png

Quit spreading misinformation you retarded shill.

Edit:
Thanks for the clarification.
Well geez you can't just be friendly after I call you retarded...
Frankly I'm not sure how anyone can possibly believe the claims made by vaccine-pushers now-a-days, it obviously doesn't work and never did (at least not the MRNA ones).

I'm sure they probably did all take it, though, because they're Japanese. A Japanese company could literally say, "This shot will kill you, but you need to take it for the good of the company", and Japs would take it with no hesitation.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Covid in Japan is in correlation with their first Golden Week ever since quarantine and covid limitations, not only that tourists from all over the world are flocking to Japan ever since their gates reopened.

I'd imagine the vaccine and booster is mandatory for all staff and involved talents there so they should've taken it down to the 2nd booster (IIRC some holostars members talked about taking it too last year)

Also if anyone is watching Selen recently, I might need a timestamp for when she said this but apparently she clarified that the so-called problematic rule in her design contest TOS was written just so she could show off the designs on her stream

archive

niggaphil

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I only wanted to see one tattoo and Lia delivered on the "journalist" getting the shitty Silvervale tattoo.
View attachment 25486

Ah, yes. As I recall, that was the third and final tattoo she showed. In a 3-hour stream.

we do
a fuckton of investor money, some 11 Million USD was the last recorded sum

Investor money isn't profit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii said this stream in relation to the ttrpg thing that she played something called pathfinder, i don't know if it's another ttrpg or what but i assume it may get her a luckshitter win.
she is also a major gacha fag she counted 8-9 gacha games she has played/is currently playing (unrelated but it's still info).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kronii said this stream in relation to the ttrpg thing that she played something called pathfinder, i don't know if it's another ttrpg or what but i assume it may get her a luckshitter win.
It's basically a variation of 3rd edition D&D, so she should be familiar with the general concepts of playing a TTRPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom