"No please! Don't cry! You can laugh at my drawings but don't cry! Does it scare you?"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeTawks

Speaking of frogs, the frog from Prism Project "accidently" revealed her ethnicity.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My two hag Oshis are dying on stream lets fucking GOOO

Actually, are Pippa and Panko the only non Asians in phase?, dunno why that came to mind but it is kinda funny

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina claiming that Remi's mold is worse than Pippa's mold
Airi: But Pippa has ants
Shiina: Those are her friends though

Kiki in Airi stream
1684212747475.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Airi: Did you know periods can sync up
Tenma: what the fuck, what are we, bluetooth?!
:holohag: :hololove:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Actually, are Pippa and Panko the only non Asians in phase?, dunno why that came to mind but it is kinda funny
Just because Lumi is a Yellow Woman doesn't mean that she's that kind of yellow.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma: Come on Sakana, do you not know the wonders of the woman?
Sakana:
1684213034770.png

Airi:
Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?
Shiina: We have Yagoo at home

niggaphil

Tenma: We have lolibaba Fubuki at home, FUCK YOU

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

AmpleChip

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I don't think we know what Lumi is for sure. I'd like to think that Shiina referring the her + Lumi as "yellow women" and "Yellow start women" is a double entendre though. Shiina has uses "star women" as a euphemism for Asian when telling a story before too.
Shiina claiming that Remi's mold is worse than Pippa's mold
Airi: But Pippa has ants
Shiina: Those are her friends though

Kiki in Airi stream
View attachment 25527
Fun fact: Remi also drinks drinks such as her orange juice that ants have climbed into and drowned, she doesn't pick them out but it's unclear if she swallows them.
Airi: Did you know periods can sync up
Tenma: what the fuck, what are we, bluetooth?!
:holohag: :hololove:
^Thank you for sharing this gold so I don't have to! You have likely saved me from @reinigen throwing me in the degen jail :pippasquish:

God's Strongest Dragoon

SHIINA SWEEP

Phase Maid Cafe Menu
maidphase.jpg

Last edited:

braindoko

soft snek songs with acoustic guitar for a comfy sleep

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
^Thank you for sharing this gold so I don't have to! You have likely saved me from @reinigen throwing me in the degen jail :pippasquish:
Hey man, I'm pretty lax. I tend to not even care if you're at least funny and not leaning TOO hard into the degen. Except brap posting. Death to brap posters.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
This fucking Simon Says safe puzzle in RE2 is like Kryptonite to Calli. Jesus H Christ. Look out for clips tomorrow.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I don't think we know what Lumi is for sure. I'd like to think that Shiina referring the her + Lumi as "yellow women" and "Yellow start women" is a double entendre though. Shiina has uses "star women" as a euphemism for Asian when telling a story before too.
Lumi is probably the whitest member of Phase.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Im really interested whenever Kiara will bring up the "incident" during Towa's HoloTalk, she usually tries to avoid anything negative but the suspension and the response to it was the main reason of why Towa became the sweetheart of the EN audience, hell it was the reason I got interested in Towa was the first Holo I started watching live instead of just clips, at one point she had a higher percentage of EN viewers than Coco.
She might not directly talk about the incident itself but she will probably mention that she had or has a huge foreign audience. Maybe Towa reacts and comments on it. Honestly best thing to happen to her since she basically has free reign as to who she can collab with.

we do
a fuckton of investor money, some 11 Million USD was the last recorded sum
When Kson joined im pretty sure she mentioned that they didnt take a cut from superchat and memberships (although I think that might have changed given Nyanners and Vei dipping) and that they would produce some merch and all of the revenue would go to them. I don't follow Vshojo so I don't know exactly how much merch they pop out. I think they also implied that if Vshojo organized a sponsored stream, they would also take a cut

I'll provide the copium and say that that guy's not so much a Nijifan as he is a "all corpos bad." They're the one who ran into flak for the Silvervale piece a while back. I remember that after they ran into criticism for calling Hololive an idol thing he went back and edited it to add Nijisanji as well lol. They also got some flak from Nijifans for bitching about Kotoka saying "retard."

My guess is that in this case they saw Niji being shitty in regards to merch and decided to use that to rag on Hololive as well.

This is what happens when you want to larp as a journalist but you cant fit anywhere because all the other markets are taken so you look into vtubing since there are no "official" journalists. Problem is you have only the most basic knowledge about what Vtubing is (probably only watches Vshojo) and you are too retarded to even do the most basic of research.

Lia clip tax

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Surprise Niji-Holo Collab in a couple hours, Nina, Mika, Ollie and Risu:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status