General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Mehlo News: For anyone curious Mehlo may be reincarnated somewhere (which is really weird considering she's already independent)!
Not sure how I feel about reposting this on a forum but the people must know!
1684120921357.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We need the clip lol
I apologize for my scuffed NVIDA setup as normally I would record externally and then use an editor. (technically also sorry Rie but this is funny)

]

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I apologize for my scuffed NVIDA setup as normally I would record externally and then use an editor. (technically also sorry Rie but this is funny)

She's deliberately leaving out that she's the owner of the account. Nice try Rie, we know your tricks.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

superduper is just retarded and doesn't know how to love others, sorry Rie. Keep up the good work, yeah?

oh yeah since she shared it with the others, sup Phase.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

@superduper congrats nigga you made it to the big leagues
also, if any Phase fucks are reading this Convince Pippa to not be autistic and DM D&D, it would be kino

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I'm glad she doesn't seem too bothered lol. I just wish she would reach the potential I saw in her early on. FYI most of the schizo shit I do (including the pfp) was me leaning into the bit not trying to own her. You fuckers said I wasn't enough of an anti so I rose to meet your expectations!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
230515-000025.png

Thanks to whomever posted about the mod for Death Road to Canada, I had a good chuckle out of this.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm glad she doesn't seem too bothered lol. I just wish she would reach the potential I saw in her early on. FYI most of the schizo shit I do (including the pfp) was me leaning into the bit not trying to own her. You fuckers said I wasn't enough of an anti so I rose to meet your expectations!
Don't worry, you'll always be Rie expressing her self-hatred to us. Now stop focusing here and pay attention to your karaoke stream.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At least we know superduper isn't Rie. Case closed.

Also, Rie, tell Pippa I want to 1v1 her in Pokemon (in Pixelmon), let me in so I can build a team

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If this is how Rie feels about superduper, I wonder how Pippa feels about Reticule. :smugina:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like Remi survived covid for the 5th time:nenedance:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vesper has internet once again

Archive

And Rie, please either convince Pippa to DM back Kson to get that collab going or get Muumei to contact Vshojos management to get it set up.
Also it's kind of cute when your Australian accent comes through when you speak...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

So now we know for 100% certain that these tweets really were dogwhistles. Amazing.
:whatastory:
Rie said:
I laughed about it with some of the other girls.
Great, we're now in for a never-ending debate regarding which of the girls she's talking about.
:amepopcorn:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Limkin

Never try to understand the inner workings of a fujo, or you will suddenly find yourself joining their ranks (whatever the male version of fujo is). Always accept it at face value and move on. Also Elira likes enemies/rivals to lovers trope, no surprise she likes a character who is designed to be a rival to protagonist from the beginning. Relevant clip

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Great, we're now in for a never-ending debate regarding which of the girls she's talking about.
Oh that's right, Rie hates Pippa remember guys :smugpipi: . She probably told Panko and she's coming up with enough dirt to make a tweet on her bannedvtubermemes account.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

RRAT time:
Pippa, Lumi, Panko, Lia

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She also went further to say that it wasn't healthy ego searching

A couple minutes ago she sang a song about BBC, oh nyo, is she really a *here* girrrrrrrrrrrrrl

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She also went further to say that it wasn't healthy ego searching

A couple minutes ago she sang a song about BBC, oh nyo, is she really a *here* girrrrrrrrrrrrrl
This is your chance to gush about your oshi and have her see it! GO! BE A WINNER FOR US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom