"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
holy shit what kind of fucking necromancer or eldrich horror did this nigga go to to get that good of a surgery.
Stop falling for their tricks.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Men make the best girls deal with it twitter (also metal is overrated but I can appreciate some good thrash) :smugpipi:
It takes best boy to be best girl

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Pomu's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】lots of chill songs let me help you relax!!!【NIJISANJI EN _ Pomu Rainpuff】...jpg
Mega Link - Pomu Rainpuff - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】lots of chill songs let me help you relax!!!【NIJISANJI EN _ Pomu Rainpuff】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've always hated that rule. Don't pussyfoot around it and just come out and say it.

It reminds me of how some vtuber fans insist on using alternate spellings of a vtuber's name, like V0x or N1na, so that the vtuber doesn't know that you're talking about them.

Just pedantic, pansy attitudes.
funny thing is it doesn’t even work

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[- SUPER*DERP* - YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH MATHEMATICS -]
Even mathematicians make mistakes sometimes. Not everyone can be a robot such as yourself.
I searched pikamee, HL, Hogwarts legacy and got nothing did find this for Henya tho

I super duper wish this person would kill themselves!
Rie is talking about @superduper 's profile PIC and the posts here LOL
Wait are you fucking serious? Real?! Clip?

Also along with the looming Mehlo graduation coming I noticed Sena removed the FlaVR tag from her socials.
1684119599606.png

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So place your bets on what we're going to learn about FLaVR in the next 24 hours, will they become the black company they started as a meme?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I WAS BUSY ALL DAY CELEBRATING MOTHERS DAY! WTF HAPPENED TO MY OSHI?!?!?!
She's joining Vshojo :smugina:
Not gonna lie though......

FvpBV0WaMAECsku
Come on man, I expect that behavior out of some Brit like Proctor because they're renowned for visiting Thailand for the ladyboys
I have Mumei's TotK (French) playthrough on in the background because I like to listen to her ramble while I work.

According to her, Link is built like a woman and has birthing hips.

"I thought I understood male anatomy."
Has she stated why she set it to French?
Stop falling for their tricks.

View attachment 25318
Agreed, it's very apparent when you go through the guy's twitch clips. Any illusion of "being a girl" disappears when you see the very noticeable male features like the adam's apple, man hands, the shoulders, etc. There's already some filters able to apply their magic in real-time on videos but all it takes is it to fail for a few seconds to let the truth slip through.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So place your bets on what we're going to learn about FLaVR in the next 24 hours, will they become the black company they started as a meme?
I placed my bets long ago. Time for :chaos:
Moona Hoshinova: I believe she recently finished university so my prediction is she gets a job in her field. I think it was architecture or design related if I remember correctly. Honestly, I think a case could be made for any of ID1 graduating this year.

Minna Vanilla and Sena Bonbon: I haven't watched a single stream but blind confidence says the whole Flavr idea will collapse in on itself. Honestly, seems like everyone got more than they bargained for and got two decent talents out of it that can become indie or enjoy the time they spent streaming. Things left for anyone to use are ripe to be infested by unsavory types eventually, generally sexpests and other undesirables. Gatekeeping these people won't work here because there's simply not enough people interested in it to keep it afloat. The general they made on /vt/ seems like it can hardly muster 30 unique IPs.

Mysta Rias: I've seen him talk about basically accomplishing everything he wanted to. He made enough money to be comfortable and talked about how streams will only focus on the fun heading forward. The fun will run out after the development of a new Luxiem group song ends up with Mysta posting the thing early on Twitter out of anger. This will lead to a statement by the NijiEN twitter that he's taking a break for two weeks with other NijiEN members sadposting in his wake. He comes back and everything seems fine for a month and then he graduates.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kiara is also waiting on HL EN3, wants more collab partners and doesn't really need a whole EU branch. Thinks things have calmed down, maybe too much and dragging them down.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
discord pedos, its always discord pedos.

niggaphil

You faggots keep forgetting any dude can get a pair of bolt ons in Mexico for a couple grand.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Yeah, it is like someone who got banned a week ago kept sperging about Scarle having a pair of big boobs after taking of her "bra" in the stream :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Giga RRat: Fishman asked them politely to stop
Either that or maybe they realized that having an open door for anyone to use a "company/group" name and different takes on the same character could end up being a headache in the long-run

Saturnus

haha it's unou
funny thing is it doesn’t even work

You know with the talk about Elira being a massive fujo a few pages ago this tweet actually made me check her likes and it seems relatively tame for like the minute I spent scrolling through SFW Akechi x Joker fanart.
Her 2nd account has been powerleveling though.

[a]

[a]

[a]

Akechi has been one of the most confusing Fujo obsessions for me, he had as much beef with the main character as a vegan stew and had a retardedly genero backstory, his 3edgy4u design when he turned evil was also awful
(I think) She's one of the kinds of fujos that likes men that are slightly broken in some way because "I can fix him" or something. Akechi is a trainwreck, she can totally fix him and redeem him, obviously.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know with the talk about Elira being a massive fujo a few pages ago this tweet actually made me check her likes and it seems relatively tame for like the minute I spent scrolling through SFW Akechi x Joker fanart.
Her 2nd account has been powerleveling though.

[a]

[a]

[a]

Akechi has been one of the most confusing Fujo obsessions for me, he had as much beef with the main character as a vegan stew and had a retardedly genero backstory, his 3edgy4u design when he turned evil was also awful

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom