"take dawn sord! be frendry!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
> not just going to a damn Walmart or Target and buying a grinder for like $10 in half an hour and instead having to order one from Jeff and wait a few days for it to arrive
She lives in Commiefornia they probably don't have a Walmart within a reasonable travel time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And so is everyone else. I don't know if TOTK streams warrant posting unless they're doing some funny game breaking builds or it's a cool clip but that's just me
Which is why I mentioned in that post of Ame doing her stubborn Ameway bullshit of climbing the railing instead of waiting to get the ability to make a platform with a hook. I normally don't watch Ame but she's the one most likely to do some inane, stupid shit that makes the shit game interesting. She tried to make a hooked platform to move a Korok for a mini-quest but refused multiple times to make a functional platform that could carry her. Eventually she climbed the railing and just walked over again.
1684021861522.png

She lives in Commiefornia they probably don't have a Walmart within a reasonable travel time.
There's 280 walmarts in the state.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Crazy, it's only been 4-5 hours into stream #3 and she's reached max goal. Meemaw's got it! Also, for not doing any handcam before the donothon, she's been on camera for a good chunk of time now.
Imagine if she graduates after this and forces Sakana to refund ANOTHER donothon! We could make it a Phase Connect tradition starting now!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Imagine if she graduates after this and forces Sakana to refund ANOTHER donothon! We could make it a Phase Connect tradition starting now!
Funniest post you ever made Rie, Make sure to graduate after your own donothon as the punchline.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Every time I click on a TotK stream, all I see is

View attachment 25056

followed by the realisation that what people meme'd about in 2007 is nowadays unironically considered great art.

In unrelated news, if Suisei had been born earlier, she might've become a power metal lyricist:

Goddamn its been a while since I last saw a VGCATS comic. Last time I saw this shit was on a /co/ thread about them where the creator actually showed up (with proof its him) and answered questions about the comic and the fuck happened to him, as well as considering rebooting the comic (thanks to the suggestions of many anons).

Of course to keep this on-topic and Chuuba related. Koyori is playing Tears of The Kingdom right now

As is Flayon

I am starting to think her antics aren't kayfabe
Bro…..Lia is so fucking autistic that I don’t think it would be Kayfabe honestly.

Also as I was typing up this reply Selen just went live, she is playing Deceive INC with Rosemi & Alban.

Negzana

Goddamn its been a while since I last saw a VGCATS comic. Last time I saw this shit was on a /co/ thread about them where the creator actually showed up (with proof its him) and answered questions about the comic and the fuck happened to him, as well as considering rebooting the comic (thanks to the suggestions of many anons).

Of course to keep this on-topic and Chuuba related. Koyori is playing Tears of The Kingdom right now

As is Flayon

Bro…..Lia is so fucking autistic that I don’t think it would be Kayfabe honestly.

Also as I was typing up this reply Selen just went live, she is playing Deceive INC with Rosemi & Alban.

After I saw that clip where she tried arguing gorillas and dinosaurs were killed by the big bang 2000 years ago by a meteor which broke up Pangaea, I assumed all her dumb moments was just playing a character.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230513_211843.jpg
Please Lapu Chan needs more meds she isnt feeling good

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Which is why I mentioned in that post of Ame doing her stubborn Ameway bullshit of climbing the railing instead of waiting to get the ability to make a platform with a hook. I normally don't watch Ame but she's the one most likely to do some inane, stupid shit that makes the shit game interesting. She tried to make a hooked platform to move a Korok for a mini-quest but refused multiple times to make a functional platform that could carry her. Eventually she climbed the railing and just walked over again.
View attachment 25065
Ame certainly has her own methods for playing video games. She'd rather bang her head against a wall for hours rather then do it the traditional way, but I love her for that. Always makes streams more interesting.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Also, the prices. These niggas need to get out of Ching Chong Commiefornia and come out east. I would literally be able to pay for a meet and greet
The hotel's cheapest room is 199$ a night and all the other hotels in the area seem to range between 90-200$ a night.
Unfortunately that seems to be on the low end for California hotels
What the fuck?!

Archive

I mean he isn't wrong....but I wouldn't go so far as to call her an ewhore

JMForte

There will be Family Feud PC collab with Filian in 2 weeks

Well, fuck me.
:shiinastare:

I assume the reason they didn't do it was because they couldn't get enough people, Pippa was asked about it at some point and straight up said she didn't want to do it and passed on the opportunity. I really am curious if it still might happen.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
:vomit:
La puta madre amigo ni en este foro me salvo de esta estupidez
Latinos and others that use Latinx unironically deserve the rope.
Ami being extra cute with her jazz stream today. Apparently doesn't know what a princess carry is. I'm sure she'll get plenty of volunteers from chat to show her.
Just checked on her now. She is checking armpit lewds. Is She drunk? Her face rigging makes it look that way.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kalion

:)
Just checked on her now. She is checking armpit lewds. Is She drunk? Her face rigging makes it look that way.
Early in the stream she said "It's jazz, I can have a little drink." and I assume she's been gulping it down since then.

RiroRonsDad

Has there been speculation for who is in idol or phase new gen? There was a vtuber i quite like back in the day called nunki, somehow i think shes probably in one of them.

httn

Hag enthusiast
She's drunk. The Armpit thing is from another drunk stream she did for her 15K subscribers celebration when she let chat decide skeb comissions, one comission keeps getting rejected so she's requesting it again live.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck?!

Archive

Feel free to ignore this person, just another gunt follower. Probably still mad over the stream she did months ago.

Looking at their recent tweets with replies (limited archive) makes me think we could have a new schizo brewing.

We have what seem to be normal-ish Pippa fan tweets (by Pippa fan standards).
1684025006730.png1684025051082.png
Archive 1 / Archive 2

There's a handful of random gaming livetweets like this.
1684025127086.png

Archive 3

He also seems to be a fan of the transgender gaming YouTuber TheSphereHunter.
1684025201153.png1684025224684.png1684025246109.png
Archive 4 / Archive 5 / Archive 6

All in all it seems like an otherwise mundane account, which makes him randomly flipping out at Pippa feel... odd. I guess it could be someone's sleeper account, judging by how it's managed to attract a grand total of zero followers in a year and a half.
1684025379937.png
(The one account he follows is TheSphereHunter, archive of his following page here.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom