"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
But what's it's her BF/Husband/husband's son/bongo the monkey playing dota? How can you ever trust her? :smugselen:
I dont care as long as its somewhat decentish dota or herald shit. Pro games are boring

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Prepare yourselves for the storm that is Tears of the Kingdom, and everyone playing either BotW to catch up, or obsessing over the game proper

Such as Elia Stellaria, who seems to have ended the stream as soon as it began:

Mind you, it's a good game. It will also influence game development for the rest of the decade, at least until the next Zelda game comes out. And I'm hearing it's somehow longer than BotW, so I hope you're ready to watch your favorite chuubas display their mastery over the game mechanics, for better or worse.

EDIT: I wish chammers was back so that she could wreck havoc across Hyrule. I miss her, bros...

Or, we could just not watch any of it, Rin. Back when pokemon scarlet/violet had a tightened iron grip on the whole of the world's vtubers, some some choice ones didn't partake on the bandwagon. I'm not hating on Popular Thing, that is ridiculous. I'm just saying now there are choices.

Idol Showdown channel has uploaded those neat bgms that play during virtual frontier, now you can jam to reggae Papaya (ame's theme) or the silly mumei shop theme. Myself? I'm just sobbing to astrogirl over and over

Sana farewell by D_yot_.jpg

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Temma is hosting a Holostars-only rust server for a week starting 20th may, not all talents will participate but it'll have both JP+EN members with PvP main.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 171213.png

Also, Arurandeisu is getting a new outfit on the 15th

USS IOWA

Or, we could just not watch any of it, Rin. Back when pokemon scarlet/violet had a tightened iron grip on the whole of the world's vtubers, some some choice ones didn't partake on the bandwagon. I'm not hating on Popular Thing, that is ridiculous. I'm just saying now there are choices.

Idol Showdown channel has uploaded those neat bgms that play during virtual frontier, now you can jam to reggae Papaya (ame's theme) or the silly mumei shop theme. Myself? I'm just sobbing to astrogirl over and over

View attachment 24873

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Another member talking about the sheer amount of merch and also being cute. :watamelon:

Jealous

Lurker

Airless

Active lurker

Pioneer

The Rizzler

Idk if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering what does the Certified Nolan Moment emoji mean

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Idk if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering what does the Certified Nolan Moment emoji mean
It's a meme, basically. The exact meaning can be anything from "you're overly optimistic" or "you're new here" to "your opsec is shit" or even "you're making an idiot out of yourself".

Also it's the only proper reaction whenever someone mentions Nolan or something Nolan-related, including the Nolan moment sticker itself.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

wrp

It has to do with Nolan Crush, a Kirsche simp.
Idk who he is though, I don't watch enough Kirsche or spend enough time here. He's probably the Proctor.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

cucurut

Cover released Financial Results for FY2023/3

Highlights:
Revenue history and source split
1683889803922.png1683889894441.png

Business plan for FY2024/3
New gen confirmed before end of March
1683889945025.png1683890110128.png

Studio
1683890838693.png

Organizational structure
1683890209030.png1683890235114.png

Materials for Growth Opportunities and Strategies

Revenue ratio by VTuber and viewership ratio
1683892808465.png

Financial Results
1683892920584.png1683892934901.png1683892950668.png1683892991069.png
Doubled revenue, net income, assets and liabilities

Anon worked out talent earnings from numbers
1683880947197958.png

Attachments

• 20230512160417786s.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230512160456052s.pdf
    9.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 20230512160316925s.pdf
    332.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hanabusa Lisa is the next VSpo 3D receiver.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
When i joined i asked myself the same thing. I was like " this guy got his own reaction he must be a really cool guy " if only i knew back then :kaelalaugh:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chatting and drawing with Mashiro Yuki

and Mirea's singing stream

The whole sharing a channel thing with her JP sister is a neat idea too.
brother ^_^

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It's a meme, basically. The exact meaning can be anything from "you're overly optimistic" or "you're new here" to "your opsec is shit" or even "you're making an idiot out of yourself".

Also it's the only proper reaction whenever someone mentions Nolan or something Nolan-related, including the Nolan moment sticker itself.
Yeah, but if Nolan is booted (permanantly? I'm not real clear if it is permanant, or like a month), then what's the point of having an icon for him?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yeah, but if Nolan is booted (permanantly? I'm not real clear if it is permanant, or like a month), then what's the point of having an icon for him?
Nolan got banned from this thread only, he's just posted in discord degeneracy gallery without any problems.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How do you convince corporate types that the whole metaverse fad is a dismal misaligned abortion of an idea. Nevermind, I guess time will have to teach them that lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom